Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) (5157 Views)

MTN Is Blocking Line This Morning PHOTOS / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Hello folks. I know you would be wondering what i mean exactly, let me explain. I am currently in school, 2nd year. I lost my phone last year and this was what i used to keep abreast of things like time for classes, assignments and stuff like that. I make my money online and since then i have lost so many opportunities due to my lack of a phone. I am not lazy and i dont like to beg but i am just compelled by this situation to ask any goodhearted nairalander to help me. If you have any smartphone, or laptop no matter the condition I'll manage it. I can even give u the 5k that i have saved as appreciation. I no fit use am buy phone so i go give u make e no be say i no do anything. If i have a phone or laptop i can enough money to buy a good phone in just one month. And for those who might think its yahoo business i do, its not. This is my nairaland account of over nine years now, i have not created a new one just to show my sincerity. Thanks.
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 6:36am On Mar 26, 2022
This is the small itel phone I've been able to get. I can't use this for forex � I only make calls and do small browsing with it

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Please help folks. I'm ready to answer any question you might have. God bless
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Flamees(m): 7:04am On Mar 26, 2022
GODWINGODSON:
This is the small itel phone I've been able to get. I can't use this for forex � I only make calls and do small browsing with it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 7:10am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Flamees post=111377135][/quote]
That phone no fit do forex na bros grin
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Flamees(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2022
GODWINGODSON:

That phone no fit do forex na bros grin
Bro leave this begging you dey do go find side hustle
Na Side hustle buy me the phone i dey use now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2022
Flamees:

Bro leave this begging you dey do go find side hustle
Na Side hustle buy me the phone i dey use now
My hustle na forex and crypto and I sure say I fit break out with am. All I need na phone to use. Where I dey so na only bricklayer work dey to do and I don tire for that work. I don do am tire bro. Like this sef If I see block and cement e dey give me small trauma �

11 Likes

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by mprtuary: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2022
You said in a month you can hustle online to buy a phone so all these while that u had the phone where is the money you have saved. my mind tells me you are into bet9ja

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by truthCoder: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2022
So you do crypto and forex.

Tell me, which money do you use to buy crypto or forex before you sell to make a margin?

Cos i am not understanding.

If you have an iphone 13 pro max today, does that mean your Binance account would magically have 10 BTC?

10 Likes

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Uzomacharles: 8:17am On Mar 26, 2022
GODWINGODSON:

My hustle na forex and crypto and I sure say I fit break out with am. All I need na phone to use. Where I dey so na only bricklayer work dey to do and I don tire for that work. I don do am tire bro. Like this sef If I see block and cement e dey give me small trauma �

You no know say na trauma e be for people for 9ja like this to bring out money or goods give him follow man?

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2022
mprtuary:
You said in a month you can hustle online to buy a phone so all these while that u had the phone where is the money you have saved. my mind tells me you are into bet9ja
Ive had a couple of setbacks that's why things are like this. I was scammed of a huge amount of money. It was so bad that I had to even sell my belongings to pay my debtors. I'm still owing about 80k. I know men who can borrow me money in a flash but the problem is I'm owing them already
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by JohnnA1: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2022
You in Lagos?
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2022
truthCoder:

Tell me, which money do you use to buy crypto or forex before you sell to make a margin?

If you have an iphone 13 pro max today, does that mean your Binance account would magically have 10 BTC?
You were on my other thread. I've explained to you already truthcoder.
I currently have 5k saved like you already know, and am sure I can use this capital to establish myself. I've done it before that's why I'm confident. All I need is a phone
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2022
JohnnA1:
You in Lagos?
I'm a student of University of Nigeria Nsukka bro
If u send me a phone I'll send u the waybill money as soon as I get it
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Uzomacharles:

You no know say na trauma e be for people for 9ja like this to bring out money or goods give him follow man?
Bros u funny. I know say e hard sha. But I go fit pay back when I normalize. I just need person to trust me at this stage
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Harrykn: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2022
This OP sef

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Flamees(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2022
GODWINGODSON:

Bro even crypto trading is Costliest
I spend UpTo 2gb in a day for Binance

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by BusinessPlan22: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2022
truthCoder:

if he don't want to help him, move on brother

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by WBworldwide: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Drop your WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by WBworldwide: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2022
GODWINGODSON:
Hello folks. I know you would be wondering what i mean exactly, let me explain. I am currently in school, 2nd year. I lost my phone last year and this was what i used to keep abreast of things like time for classes, assignments and stuff like that. I make my money online and since then i have lost so many opportunities due to my lack of a phone. I am not lazy and i dont like to beg but i am just compelled by this situation to ask any goodhearted nairalander to help me. If you have any smartphone, or laptop no matter the condition I'll manage it. I can even give u the 5k that i have saved as appreciation. I no fit use am buy phone so i go give u make e no be say i no do anything. If i have a phone or laptop i can enough money to buy a good phone in just one month. And for those who might think its yahoo business i do, its not. This is my nairaland account of over nine years now, i have not created a new one just to show my sincerity. Thanks.
Ur Number

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by xmanco42: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2022
After getting the phone where will u get money from to trade forex and ur cripto
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2022
xmanco42:
After getting the phone where will u get money from to trade forex and ur cripto
I have 5k with me now. To be even brutally honest I borrowed the owner of this phone the money and he'll pay back soon. I can start with that even though it's small.
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2022
Flamees:

Bro even crypto trading is Costliest
I spend UpTo 2gb in a day for Binance
I'm in school using free wifi now.
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Flamees(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2022
GODWINGODSON:

I'm in school using free wifi now.
Your luck
We're on strike if not i will equally be using School wifi

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by PJtech: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2022
I also need a good phone

I promise to give out this my old-rugged Gionee cool
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Telegram234(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
U nvr see money buy phone, where u wan con see money to buy crypto

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by richie3384: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
GODWINGODSON:
I sent u a text

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by KlausMichaelson: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
With about $1k investment these past months in crypto, yet my money never yield any profit not to talk of #5k which is about $9.

The gas fees are enough to reduce your money more little than what you have. It becomes worse if it's a Cex and you only made a profit of just $40 and the Exchange requires $50+ for cash out.

See things are hard I understand. I think you need to find another means to get the money aside crypto. You can go look for a teaching job and start. It's the easiest to get. Except you are just lazy.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Catalyst4real: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
People that don't even plan to help, go dey form FBI. This life grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by truthCoder: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
BusinessPlan22:
if he don't want to help him, move on brother

Are you even logical?

How do you trade in crypto without even having funds to trade with?

Dont go the emotional route with me cos it doesn’t pull any hair from my ass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Keeps Showing "Call Barred" Without Me Enabling It / How To Run Console C/c++ Programs On Your Android Device / Top 5 Smartphones That Supports Three SIM Cards (2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.