Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) (5156 Views)

MTN Is Blocking Line This Morning PHOTOS / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by BusinessPlan22: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
truthCoder:

Are you even logical?

How do you trade in crypto without even having funds to trade with?

Dont go the emotional route with me cos it doesn’t pull any hair from my ass.

Then cover ur ass bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by SpyAC(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
GODWINGODSON:
Hello folks. I know you would be wondering what i mean exactly, let me explain. I am currently in school, 2nd year. I lost my phone last year and this was what i used to keep abreast of things like time for classes, assignments and stuff like that. I make my money online and since then i have lost so many opportunities due to my lack of a phone. I am not lazy and i dont like to beg but i am just compelled by this situation to ask any goodhearted nairalander to help me. If you have any smartphone, or laptop no matter the condition I'll manage it. I can even give u the 5k that i have saved as appreciation. I no fit use am buy phone so i go give u make e no be say i no do anything. If i have a phone or laptop i can enough money to buy a good phone in just one month. And for those who might think its yahoo business i do, its not. This is my nairaland account of over nine years now, i have not created a new one just to show my sincerity. Thanks.
can you tutor on this

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Mekenz(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
With about $1k investment these past months in crypto, yet my money never yield any profit not to talk of #5k which is about $9.

The gas fees are enough to reduce your money more little than what you have. It becomes worse if it's a Cex and you only made a profit of just $40 and the Exchange requires $50+ for cash out.

See things are hard I understand. I think you need to find another means to get the money aside crypto. You can go look for a teaching job and start. It's the easiest to get. Except you are just lazy.
with $1k Investment, you should be making atleast $30 daily on crypto, you need to up your game and learn crypto trading.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Go for easy buy with your fired trade you can pay within two months

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Mywd: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
With about $1k investment these past months in crypto, yet my money never yield any profit not to talk of #5k which is about $9.

The gas fees are enough to reduce your money more little than what you have. It becomes worse if it's a Cex and you only made a profit of just $40 and the Exchange requires $50+ for cash out.

See things are hard I understand. I think you need to find another means to get the money aside crypto. You can go look for a teaching job and start. It's the easiest to get. Except you are just lazy.

Boss... Carry ur money go forexx dey trade currencies jare,, na today gas fees don dey high?...

Well,, i trade forex though,, if u wish to open ur acc
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
GODWINGODSON:

My hustle na forex and crypto and I sure say I fit break out with am. All I need na phone to use. Where I dey so na only bricklayer work dey to do and I don tire for that work. I don do am tire bro. Like this sef If I see block and cement e dey give me small trauma �
sometimes, only you know the pain you feel. Just hang on a little more if you can.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Samakus(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
GODWINGODSON:

I'm a student of University of Nigeria Nsukka bro
If u send me a phone I'll send u the waybill money as soon as I get it

What's your reg number and full name?
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Samakus(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Catalyst4real:
People that don't even plan to help, go dey form FBI. This life grin

It's necessary. Someone can't just come online and post a touching story and you believe it without making research. You no follow us dey this Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by mkpurumma090(f): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Helper will locate you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by iLegendd(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
If not that 4 Nairalanders scammed me 200k+ 4 months ago I would've helped. I no longer believe Nairalanders and their touching stories.

Anyway, God will provide a helper for you. I wish you the best.
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by 21savages: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hmmmmmm OP�
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by 21savages: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
If not that 4 Nairalanders scammed me 200k+ 4 months ago I would've helped. I no longer believe Nairalanders and their touching stories.

That's the problem, wat ever 1 does he she should do it with good intentions, if not one won't help at all at all
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Samakus:

What's your reg number and full name?
Can't post ma reg no here but u can come to Eni njoku Hostel, that's where I live

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:

Boss man I am for real. I am ready to provide whatever u would need to confirm that I'm for real.
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
WBworldwide:
What state and school ?
Unn, nsukka, Enugu.
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
truthCoder:

Are you even logical?

How do you trade in crypto without even having funds to trade with?

Dont go the emotional route with me cos it doesn’t pull any hair from my ass.

You still have little knowledge about cryptos bro, do you know what's called airdrops? . He could be having wallets with money in them... Real airdrops means free money. If you can't help someone don't condemn them. Life happens, be humble

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
GODWINGODSON:

Unn, nsukka, Enugu.
There's strike. Your school didn't join?
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by truthCoder: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
AdeniyiA:

You still have little knowledge about cryptos bro, do you know what's called airdrops? . He could be having wallets with money in them... Real airdrops means free money. If you can't help someone don't condemn them. Life happens, be humble

Adeniyi Humility,

Before you conclude on another person’s understanding of a subject on the internet, maybe some review of the facts would help.

Waiting for airdrops is not crypto trading.

But since you have come here, your donation to the OP would go a long way.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Tallpanther(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:

because u were scammed doesn't mean u should stop helping people.. help and don't expect anything in return .. I know how it feels to be scammed but that shouldn't stop u from doing good! Like it or not , I look up to u. I've learned one or two from u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
KlausMichaelson:

Bro I know my way around, and I say this with all humility. There are some things I can say here but I don't want it to look like am boasting and this would just take attention away from the purpose of this thread.
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
mkpurumma090:
Helper will locate you
Amen my sister. �
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
AdeniyiA:

Leave Truthcoder bro I guess we can't expect him not to act like his name. grin
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
AdeniyiA:

There's strike. Your school didn't join?
We are on strike but I don't want to go home. I'm more focused here so I chose to stay back.
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Samakus(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
GODWINGODSON:

Can't post ma reg no here but u can come to Eni njoku Hostel, that's where I live

Are you still in the hostel?
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Zzain: 12:16am On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:

You are obviously a man that needs to beg God to remove water or smoke from ur head and put a good brain. Are u not tired of always sounding like a broken record?

Stop peddling irrelevant things here mbok.
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2022
Samakus:

Are you still in the hostel?
Yes bro. Are you a lion too?
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Samakus(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2022
GODWINGODSON:

Yes bro. Are you a lion too?

Yeah. I'm surprised because school management has asked everyone to vacate the hostels
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by mprtuary: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Samakus:

Yeah. I'm surprised because school management has asked everyone to vacate the hostels

Valid point. Op come and explain how you were left in hostel when school ask others to vacate. There are inconsistencies with your story. You need help yet you can't post Ur reg number when someone asked.
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Samakus:

They allowed us to stay for now but we expect small wahala from Dem soon
Re: Help! A Nairalander's Phone Is Blocking His Progress(photo) by Samakus(m): 6:07am On Mar 28, 2022
GODWINGODSON:

They allowed us to stay for now but we expect small wahala from Dem soon

I'm in Nsk also but I'm aware that all the hostels were locked on Friday as Non academic staff resumed strike. You must be very connected to still be in the hostel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Free MTN-to-MTN SMS Per Day / Default Stock Rom For All Tecno Phones To Unbrick Your Device / Etisalat Keeps Showing "Call Barred" Without Me Enabling It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.