Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus (27087 Views)

APC Convention: Aspirants Trimmed To 2, Osinbajo And Tinubu - Senator Gaya / APC LEADERSHIP: Adamu Emerges Chair As Govs Defy Buhari On Key NWC / Security Agencies Lay Siege on NASS as Saraki, Ekweremadu defy Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Ingredient88(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
DSS should arrest and detain them now!
for what reason if I may ask?
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by McLizbae: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Buhari is everything bad about leadership and things. Why twist the same process that made you!
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Kingozymandias(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:
Buhari is actually a bad politician.

Their are people who have work with the party from the start, you are bringing an ex PDP governor that recently defect, what's the hope of those that nurture and grow the party from start?

Anyway, all these things are working together for Tinubu.

5% inconsequential lunatics with hairy chest should not quote me.

Asiwaju is ready.

You see talk like this, is why BATwon't have a consensus follwership. People like you are a liability to his course... You are offensive and very crude hence you keep doing him a disservice.

I have actually spoken to educated decent courteous Supporters of BAT and they are not like you.

They should stop people like you from commenting for him.

Bye
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by abobote: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2022
At the end, they will still use the consensus list

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Jackson105: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You see talk like this, is why BATwon't have a consensus follwership. People like you are a liability to his course... You are offensive and very crude hence you keep doing him a disservice.

I have actually spoken to educated decent courteous Supporters of BAT and they are not like you.

They should stop people like you from commenting for him.

Bye

Shove your opinion your ass, no one needs it. 5%
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by jrusky(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
DSS should arrest and detain them now!

Haba arrest them for what? Buhari has no right to imposed your evil party chairman, your evil party of destiny destroyer is bigger than Buhari so he should allow level play or thousands will dump your evil and semi occultic party.

No offense bro I just hate your party and passionlly dislike Buhari.
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Kingozymandias(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:

Thank you for confirming my suspicions as to what you are grin

You are no supporter of BAT, you are one of those street revenue collectors.

BAT supporters I have spoken to here are educated and decent
Bye grin
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by emmykk(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:

Their are people who have work with the party from the start, you are bringing an ex PDP governor that recently defect, what's the hope of those that nurture and grow the party from start?

Asiwaju is ready.

What kind of talk is this...so Ameachi was not former PDP, Tinubu not former ACN,Buhari not former CPC ,Omo agege not former PDP.

Using that as an excuse does not hold water.
The president is trying to protect them but they are not getting it.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by BadGenius(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2022
God punish this Present Administration of Thieves.

God punish A.P.C.
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:

Asiwaju is ready.

Whatever the case u don't defy the president u discuss and work with him to the best u can.

Tinubu has thrown away many people who worked with him to build the party in order to hold the structure of the party bt now u lot are complaining.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Basic123: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:

Asiwaju is ready.
I TELL YOU.

BUHARI is soo poor in politics!
Their are two reasons PDP fear TINUBU presidency.

Number 1=He will burry them for good 8years

Number 2 =jealousy and hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Jackson105: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2022
emmykk:

What kind of talk is this...so Ameachi was not former PDP, Tinubu not former ACN,Buhari not former CPC ,Omo agege not former PDP.

Using that as an excuse does not hold water.
The president is trying to protect them but they are not getting it.

Just shvt up, it was ACN and CPC that form APC, so APC is equal to ACN and CPC
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by emmykk(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:

Asiwaju is ready.

You are so engrossed about Tinubu.
Know that it will be foolish for Buhari to see that Tinubu become a president.
The People you are claiming that built the party are also from south south and South East and the one that Yoruba did not help built the PDP they benefit as president for 8years.

So don't be greed

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by a4cube: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2022
It's very clear Bubu want to hand over to NPDP group in APC.
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by emmykk(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:

Just shvt up, it was ACN and CPC that form APC, so APC is equal to ACN and CPC

Don't worry buhari will disappoint that your Tinubu
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by 7Randall: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Confusion don start. 2023 will be a movie
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by 7Randall: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Confusion don start. 2023 will be a movie
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Jackson105: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2022
emmykk:

Don't worry buhari will disappoint that your Tinubu

Kill yourself, if he doesn't.
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by emmykk(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:

Kill yourself, if he doesn't.

He will if he want him Tinubu would have be up and doing about 2023.

Tinubu will be relegated to only operate as Lagos Godfather
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Bizsquad: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2022
if u are making so much dollars 4rm d biz why are so desperate on every thread with yur 15k training fee?an average nigerian will never reveal his money making ideas not even for 1million naira.pls make yur dollars in peace and stop derailing every thread u see
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Basheer22: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2022
Basic123:

I TELL YOU.

If Tinubu becomes President, PDP is finished.

Tinubu will own both PDP and APC. There are tons of Tinubu's loyalists in PDP who Tinubu finances surreptitiously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by chusynte: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:

Asiwaju is ready.
You are nothing but a bustard. A product of a polygamous home. Nothing good has ever come of a skull mining being like you. Hatred of the igbos will definitely and surely kill you. Child of hatred like you
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Themandator: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2022
The rest will step down at Eagle Square.. Na ordinary shakara
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Lepon02: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2022
Who Buhari be wey him go dey tell people to step up or down?

O ya weyrey ni?
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by maisams01(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2022
Basic123:

I TELL YOU.

so the PDP are supposed to support Tinubu presidency? how do you lots reason?
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Karlosorji(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:

Asiwaju is ready.
ask your woman let her tell you how she feels about your dry chest

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Blankstare(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2022
McLizbae:
Buhari is everything bad about leadership and things. Why twist the same process that made you!

He thought he's doing us, not knowing he's doing himself and his fellow conservatives.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Jackson105: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2022
chusynte:

You are nothing but a bustard. A product of a polygamous home. Nothing good has ever come of a skull mining being like you. Hatred of the igbos will definitely and surely kill you. Child of hatred like you

E pain am, go and die. grin grin
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by Jackson105: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2022
emmykk:

He will if he want him Tinubu would have be up and doing about 2023.

Tinubu will be relegated to only operate as Lagos Godfather

You will cried your eyes out in 2023, u never learn.
Re: APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus by PoeticMind: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:

Folks like you are a disgrace to whatever tribe and political affiliation you claim. Nigeria's doom will not only be founded on the foundations of terrible leadership and mismanagement that have blighted this contraption; it will also be firmly rooted in the bigotry, political and tribal foolery exhibited by people like you. The sad part is that your likes are usually neither successful nor benefiting anything significant from the sickly state of Nigeria, yet you keep hemorrhaging your hate and ignorance, to feed the cancerous arteries of the divide and rule tactics that selfish politicians have strung across the country. You lots will get the leaders you deserve again if you continue this way, and both you and your kins will definitely be here and alive to enjoy the dividends.

Trust me, many well meaning citizens are ashamed of people like you, whether, Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, Efik etc., who thrive of the vitriolic expressions of hate and reading of tribal barbs.

Travel, learn and educate yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos / Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.