Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? (17662 Views)

Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted / Much Of Carbonated Drinks Destroys Body System- Expert / See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by gentleguy1975: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Timidangote:
Is Freshyo a carbonated drink?
no,it is yoghurt

1 Like

Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
The truth is I try my best to avoid sugar and carbonated drinks, they are not healthy, I try to maintain 2 bottles of carbonated drink per week atleast, I can go against the rule on a sunny day when I'm highly parched.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by Shineoneday: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
We
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by Basketmouth2019: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by drOlololo: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin[quote author=Akinsete19 post=111386530]Maybe 100 sha[/quote grin grin
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by SeriouslySense(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Non, no coke, no fanta cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I prefer Lipton without milk, apple juice, and just orange.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by gentleguy1975: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Water is the best but taking them in moderation may not be too bad eg like 2 or 3 bottles in 10 days.However, for someone who leads a sedentary lifestyle it's not advisable
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by jumper524(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
With the kind sun when dey did earth.
I no fit count this week own sef. Thank God for that kunu haya woman..

1 Like

Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by Bouncing2(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
This year,,i made a resolve to stop my indulgence in those fizzy stuffs,, but along the line i found out that I've taken this stuffs more than what i took every other previous years....and we're still in March!!! undecided

Staying in one's comfort zone ain't really helpful wink
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by maticar: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Muyiwaipere:
Carbonated drink ke... When REDHORSE(if you know, you know) dey there... E don kalas my kidney
It is also carbonated
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by IdJack(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
NA ONLY 2 THIS YEAR
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by Topmaike007(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Non
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by AgentGoat: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
I go fit count am?
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by femshadrach(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
bigcee:
Strictly water. No alcohol, no soft drinks.
Hope your girlfriend no go dey complain of late ejaculation..... Because we dey on dsame page..... I hardly take carbonated drinks even alcohol

2 Likes

Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by Kazeem47(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:
This is my own carbonated drink.

Cold Fearless+ Warm Imperial Blue

1 Like

Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by SportsHD: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by Kaymansion(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
tongue Pepsi or Coke once in awhile, although Lipton tea always
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by RexTramadol1: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by Suspect1: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
None none noise!
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by adeoba2008(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rexymania:
I tasted quite a number of them cause my job calls for it
What type of job?
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by KaluwisxPRO: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almost two years, only carbonated drink I’ve had is Red Bull now switching to Lucozade. Strictly water, fresh fruits and smoothies.

1 Like

Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by Mekanus(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rexymania:
I tasted quite a number of them cause my job calls for it
Which Kain job requires you to take carbonated drinks?
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by piliwow: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Over 100
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by silverkings: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
I would say a lot cos I can't eat my food without a drink by my side except if it involves milk

If I want to eat something spicy I must accompany it with a drink like fanta,Pepsi or malt

So let me just say I've lost count of how many I've actually drank
you are doing yourself no good

1 Like

Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
I would say a lot cos I can't eat my food without a drink by my side except if it involves milk

If I want to eat something spicy I must accompany it with a drink like fanta,Pepsi or malt

So let me just say I've lost count of how many I've actually drank
It's not healthy tho.. maybe u should cut down a bit?

1 Like

Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by Zino1011(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Over 200
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
killmods:

It's not healthy tho.. maybe u should cut down a bit?
Oh, okay I'll try 2

But I'm already so used to it though
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by Obiorahpcfg: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
silverkings:
you are doing yourself no good
Oh

1 Like

Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by newoffer: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Stop it now.
larrixauto2017:
Since January 1st. Have been taken 3 everyday uptill now... though....... I won't die sha.. cos am already addicted too it..

1 Like

Re: How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? by abdulwassi(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Flahyuq:
I have tasted only two cans of carbonated drink this year so far,one can of Pepsi and one can of Malt......Both in January
I went on a no Carbonated drinks in February and March so far i have struck to my promise

How many cans/bottles of carbonated drinks have you had so far this year??
Can you remember??

Not up to 15, only take when I'm very tasty of it. Especially Coca Cola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Time Table For Your Meal? / The £250,000 Hamburger In London! / How To Prepare Spicy Yam Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.