Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Untouchable South East Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Untouchable South East Governors (2763 Views)

Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untouchable South East Governors by udele1: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2022
No matter how anyone hates them or how much they claim they stole, the people are solidly behind them.

Their records are satisfactory.

Peter obi and sullivan chime.

They have alot in common.

Sullivan and peter obi only have the property they live in the east to their name. You can't find any property in the east that belongs to peter obi or sullivan chime.

They both live in the east and move freely.

They are not tough poltically, but the people is their strength. Their works fight for them.

6 Likes

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Dead on arrival.

Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country. NEVER.

Quote me anywhere.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by udele1: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:
Dead on arrival.

Quote me anywhere.

But are only igbo students on strike now?

Do only Igbo's exchange dollars at almost 600 naira?

Do only Igbo's buy fuel at above 250?

Abi only igbo businesses are collapsing due to high diesel cost?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2022
udele1:

Trash excuse.
The East is the least developed Region in this Country. Those that are Governing the East are they from Ghana or Cameroon?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by YeyeGbami: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2022
I look forward to the day we would start showing off factories, mechanized farmland , vehicle assembly plants, refineries , research facility etc.

Instead of fly overs and stretch of tarred roads.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by stanluiz(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Peter Obi and Sullivan Chime lays the foundation of good governance in the East.

Dave Umahi is another genius.

4 Likes

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Stanislause94: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:
Dead on arrival.

Quote me anywhere.
You speak hate. May God forgive you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Parachoko: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2022
YeyeGbami:
I look forward to the day we would start showing off factories, mechanized farmland , vehicle assembly plants, refineries , research facility etc.

Instead of fly overs and stretch of tarred roads.
The way politicians don deal with us for Nigeria eh

Some people go dey snap people's house to show their state is develop.

We have a long way to go in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Conrod: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2022
udele1:

Na waoo,how come sense suddenly locate you ?,i pray its permanent oo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Stanislause94:

I spoke my mind.
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by stanluiz(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:
Dead on arrival.

Quote me anywhere.
Continue to cut your nose to spit your face.

If you elect another clown as president in 2023 because of ethnic hatred and sentiments. Everybody will suffer it including you and your children together with your tribesmen.

Suffering, hardship and inflation does not know tribe. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Idiko1: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

Trash excuse.
The East is the least developed Region in this Country. Those that are Governing the East are they from Ghana or Cameroon?

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15176017_polish20220126133555089_jpega57f88ce7354133c53c095bfa6689d2f

You never looked smart especially with last picture you transplanted from the western region of Nigeria. There is no place in the east with a seemingly resemblance of the picture you idiotically labelled as East.

1 Like

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Idiko1:

You never looked smart especially with last picture you transplanted from the western region of Nigeria. There is no place in the east with a seemingly resemblance of the picture you idiotically labelled as East.

See them. Since you relocate out the East insearch of greener pastures, you thought the East has changed? You must be seating on a long thing grin grin
Do you know that, Anambra State has the highest numbers of Agberos in Africa? The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha alone, are more than half the population of Lagos State.

4 Likes

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Idiko1: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

See them. Since you relocate out the East insearch of greener pastures, you thought the East has changed? You must be seating on a long thing grin grin
Do you know that, Anambra State has the highest numbers of Agberos in Africa? The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha alone, are more than half the population of Lagos State.

You do not sound smart with above post. Are you insinuating the number of Agberos from country in Africa is one of the criteria to determine good governance? Why would anybody blame the leaderships in Nigeria when there are serious number of goons willing to vote for them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Idiko1: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

I spoke my mind.

What do you think about the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Invictuse: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
But when the lunatic that constitue over 98% of you tribesmen say same about Tinubu Buhari Amechi Akpabio Fashola Oshibajo etc it is truth n love ba. Many of your igbos on NL are mad I swear n yes I know you are not Igbo you are from hellfire.

Stanislause94:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Idiko1:

What do you think about the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria?

Nigeria will not disintegrate any time soon. The North is not ready to give Biafra their independence. grin

1 Like

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Sergio101(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
udele1:

Niggrr......now you are talking.
Afonjas will never face the reality
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Idiko1:

You do not sound smart with above post. Are you insinuating the number of Agberos from country in Africa is one of the criteria to determine good governance? Why would anybody blame the leaderships in Nigeria when there are serious number of goons willing to vote for them?

I do not expect you to understand. You are Nnamdi Kanu's Brother. grin

1 Like

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Sergio101(m): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

Nigeria will not disintegrate any time soon. The North is not ready to give Biafra their independence. grin

upon your full hate for a tribe yet you still don't believe in disintegration of this Nigeria so that we the South West people of oduduwa can enjoy our full milk and honey.

sincerely some you need to be caught one on one.......I swear, I won't have any mercy!!!!!
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by JOemmy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:
Dead on arrival.

Quote me anywhere.

In politics anything is very possible don't commit suicide the day ur own leaders decide to choose an Igbo man ars their consensus presidential candidate in future.
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by ablejesus26(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

I spoke my mind.

No you didn't just speak your mind you did what you are destined to do all the days of your life till you die enter grave �
The only destiny wey your head get na to shout and cry Igbo dis Igbo dat 4 nairaland �
This your own destiny no just follow
Your head no just try for you at all�

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Tinubuadvocate: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
No doubt about this.
Almaigaa:
Dead on arrival.

Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Tinubuadvocate: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Oga resolved the issues of ipob terrorist and others
udele1:

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by BusinessPlan22: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

Naira land is now Aboki land
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Idiko1: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

To say you are not very smart is a heavy-handed compliment. North is a cardinal indicator in geography.
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by techWriter3: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dead on incoming
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by udele1: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

Trash excuse.

What is the standard of living if the people?
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
JOemmy:

In politics anything is very possible don't commit suicide the day ur own leaders decide to choose an Igbo man ars their consensus presidential candidate in future.

You are waiting for consensus? Who will now agree to make an Igbo man a consensus candidate. When we have Political gladiators from major regions of this Country? Abeg, make una go contest for Cameroon. Igbo can not rule this Country. grin grin

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sergio101:

upon your full hate for a tribe yet you still don't believe in disintegration of this Nigeria so that we the South West people of oduduwa can enjoy our full milk and honey.

sincerely some you need to be caught one on one.......I swear, I won't have any mercy!!!!!

See this one.
If you want your Biafra, come and get it. Untill then, the North is not ready to give Biafra their independence.

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Cjrane2: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Presidential elections are not things of sentiments. Obi knows he cannot win even in a free and fair election of a real democratic country. Not to mention a quasi-democratic state like Nigeria where every democratic institution like INEC and Judiciary are controlled by the ruling party in a similar fashion used by Putin in Russia to control results of "elections".

Again, the corrupt but highly pretentious nature of Peter Obi has thoroughly been exposed. Peter Obi's candidature are MAINLY supported by supporters of Tinubu. Who figure that it will be far easier to defeat Peter Obi than a strong northern candidate! Fortunately, the PDP will not just throw away its chances of returning to government in 2023 with a strong northeast candidate just to massage Peter Obi's ego.

Moreso, Buhari has also taught Nigerians that the fact that someone preaches anti corruption during electoral campaigns does not mean he will not be corrupt when the opportunity comes when he is in power

Peter Obi lost elections in Agulu! grin

It is winning in Abeokuta, Auchi or Azare that he is sure to win to become President grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Pastors Risk Jail Term By Publicly Endorsing Peter Obi For President / CBN Gives Approval To Glo, MTN Others To Sell Dollar / Kwankwaso Wins Gandujes Poling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.