Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,349 members, 7,850,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Untouchable South East Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Untouchable South East Governors (2772 Views)

Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Donaluta(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

Trash excuse.
The East is the least developed Region in this Country. Those that are Governing the East are they from Ghana or Cameroon?

Arewa them done ban your account... You done open another one... You go cry full bucket.. cry cry man.. between udele them go soon catch you...e remain small ..
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Donaluta:

Arewa them done ban your account... You done open another one... You go cry full bucket.. cry cry man.. between udele them go soon catch you...e remain small ..

What is this one saying?

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by WBworldwide: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
udele1:
No matter how anyone hates them or how much they claim they stole, the people are solidly behind them.

Their records are satisfactory.

Peter obi and sullivan chime.

They have alot in common.

Sullivan and peter obi only have the property they live in the east to their name. You can't find any property in the east that belongs to peter obi or sullivan chime.

They both live in the east and move freely.

They are not tough poltically, but the people is their strength. Their works fight for them.
Solid ke ?

Na English hard u like this ?
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by RacistProudIgbo: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:
Dead on arrival.

Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country. NEVER.

Quote me anywhere.

But they already ruled, from Zik to the man who gave you the current federal system Ironsi and Ekwueme,they have ruled both your dead father and crippled mother. Including when you are in grave they will keep ruling your family and you.

If you ever use 500 naira and talk rubbish about Igbo not knowing that the money is Igboman symbol, then Thunder fire your smelly balls.
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

But they already ruled, from Zik to the man who gave you the current federal system Ironsi and Ekwueme,they have ruled both your dead father and crippled mother. Including when you are in grave they will keep ruling your family and you.

If you ever use 500 naira and talk rubbish about Igbo not knowing that the money is Igboman symbol, then Thunder fire your smelly balls.

They ruled for less than 3 years 60 years ago. That one don do. They can never rule this great Country again. They can either rule in their dreams, rule Online Republic of Biafra or they rule Cameroon. grin grin grin

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by 1858eig: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
No doubt about this.
[/s]
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by 1858eig: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Oga resolved the issues of ipob terrorist and others
[/s]
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by globemoney01: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
udele1:
[s]No matter how anyone hates them or how much they claim they stole, the people are solidly behind them.

Their records are satisfactory.

Peter obi and sullivan chime.

They have alot in common.

Sullivan and peter obi only have the property they live in the east to their name. You can't find any property in the east that belongs to peter obi or sullivan chime.

They both live in the east and move freely.

They are not tough poltically, but the people is their strength. Their works fight for them.[/s]
After you were thoroughly embarrased trying to sell a fake Obi without any single legacy project after 8 years of oil boom you are now desperately trying to attach him to Sullivan who performed far better than him, well sorry to bust your bubble, Obiano performed better than Sullivan and Obi combined.
Besides, Obi was busted as having a multi million naira flat in osbourne towers Lagos, mansions in Enugu, Malls in Abuja and PH and gotten with stolen Anambra money.
SE Best Governors in Order
1. Obiano
2. Umahi
3. Sulivan

4. Peter Obi
5. The rest
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by udele1: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
globemoney01:

After you were thoroughly embarrased trying to sell a fake Obi without any single legacy project after 8 years of oil boom you are now desperately trying to attach him to Sullivan who performed far better than him, well sorry to bust your bubble, Obiano performed better than Sullivan and Obi combined.
Besides, Obi was busted as having a multi million naira flat in osbourne towers Lagos, mansions in Enugu, Malls in Abuja and PH and gotten with stolen Anambra money.
SE Best Governors in Order
1. Obiano
2. Umahi
3. Sulivan

4. Peter Obi
5. The rest

Lol. EFCC seized property obiano acquired in estate obi developed.

You will soon hear list of properties he bought abroad with looted, funds.

And he will now enjoy the legacy projects he has been running from.

The owners of the osbourne house are well known.

EFCC knows all these properties of peter obi and Obiano. Did you know obiano owned properties in Ngozika?

But i can point 10 houses belonging to victor umeh in Enugu.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by globemoney01: 6:42am On Mar 27, 2022
udele1:

Lol. EFCC seized property obiano acquired in estate obi developed.

You will soon hear list of properties he bought abroad with looted, funds.

And he will now enjoy the legacy projects he has been running from.

The owners of the osbourne house are well known.

EFCC knows all these properties of peter obi and Obiano. Did you know obiano owned properties in Ngozika?

But i can point 10 houses belonging to victor umeh in Enugu.

cheesy grin cheesy
Stop deceiving yourself with EFCC, nobody takes EFCC serious if not why are Tinubu, Atiku, Theodore Orji, Peter Obi etc still walking free? Didn’t EFCC also harass Sullivan Chime?
Who did Obi develop Ngozika estate, all Anambra Govs have been involved in development of Ngozika estate including Obiano but Obiano is solely responsible for the ongoing Awka Millenium city.
Please who are the owners of the Osborne luxury flats that Obi claimed belong to his wife?
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by RacistProudIgbo: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

They ruled for less than 3 years 60 years ago. That one don do. They can never rule this great Country again. They can either rule in their dreams, rule Online Republic of Biafra or they rule Cameroon. grin grin grin

Now you are the real idiot here, you said they never ruled and I corrected an illiterate and hopeless useless nigerian tout and now you are saying three years, my slave, even if it's a days they have ruled over your dead generations, it does not mean how many...Northern and South wastern rule did not change their lifes and I'm 100 percent sure that you are still below an average Igboman.

Go fucck ya daddy OK. Igbos gave you federal system you can be claver than your master.

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Now you are the real idiot here, you said they never ruled and I corrected an illiterate and hopeless useless nigerian tout and now you are saying three years, my slave, even if it's a days they have ruled over your dead generations, it does not mean how many...Northern and South wastern rule did not change their lifes and I'm 100 percent sure that you are still below an average Igboman.

Go fucck ya daddy OK. Igbos gave you federal system you can be claver than your master.

Eyahh. Emeka is in severe pains. Igbo will never rule this Country. NEVER. You are free to locate the nearest transformer in your area or you go Nnamdi store, buy Rat Poison and do the needful. grin grin grin

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by RacistProudIgbo: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

Eyahh. Emeka is in severe pains. Igbo will never rule this Country. NEVER. You are free to locate the nearest transformer in your area or you go Nnamdi store, buy Rat Poison and do the needful. grin grin grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Azikiwe

Nnamdi Azikiwe circa 1963
1st President of Nigeria
In office
1 October 1963 – 16 January 1966
Prime Minister Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa

Orizu was also Acting President of Nigeria from late 1965 until the military coup of January 1966.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_Aguiyi-Ironsi

This one both your papa and your entire linage are slaves under him; he gave you the federal system and you will deal with it forever.

Okoh Ebitu Ukiwe (born 26 October 1940) is a retired Commodore in the Nigerian Navy who served as the de facto Vice President of Nigeria under military head of state General Ibrahim Babangida from 1985 to 1986.

Jonathan is also part of us, so the joke is on you.

Now tell me your tribe let's count how many you have produced, bloody terrorist.

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Azikiwe

Nnamdi Azikiwe circa 1963
1st President of Nigeria
In office
1 October 1963 – 16 January 1966
Prime Minister Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa

Orizu was also Acting President of Nigeria from late 1965 until the military coup of January 1966.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_Aguiyi-Ironsi

This one both your papa and your entire linage are slaves under him; he gave you the federal system and you will deal with it forever.

Okoh Ebitu Ukiwe (born 26 October 1940) is a retired Commodore in the Nigerian Navy who served as the de facto Vice President of Nigeria under military head of state General Ibrahim Babangida from 1985 to 1986.

Jonathan is also part of us, so the joke is on you.

Now tell me your tribe let's count how many you have produced, bloody terrorist.

Emeka don turn to Joseph the dreamer. grin grin grin
Make Ijaw people and Asari Dokubo catch you.

Unity begger.

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by RacistProudIgbo: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

Unity begger.

Address the names slave, third class..mention your tribe and state..shameless thing.

We are above you, I will give you more names if you make noise.

I said, we are above you less humans you make jokes, let me disgrace you today, mention the president from your tribe.

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by udele1: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
globemoney01:

Stop deceiving yourself with EFCC, nobody takes EFCC serious if not why are Tinubu, Atiku, Theodore Orji, Peter Obi etc still walking free? Didn’t EFCC also harass Sullivan Chime?
Who did Obi develop Ngozika estate, all Anambra Govs have been involved in development of Ngozika estate including Obiano but Obiano is solely responsible for the ongoing Awka Millenium city.
Please who are the owners of the Osborne luxury flats that Obi claimed belong to his wife?

Osbourne is in lagos ask for the owner. If peter obi owned it You would have known. Its a service appartment, neither obi or the wife owns the property.

Lol. He should have waited for his millennium city to be complete to acquire mansions there. Obi did Udoka and Ngozika Estate.
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by RacistProudIgbo: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

Unity begger.

Your imaginary Asari, attacheee.

https://www.nairaland.com/2735997/biafra-igbos-says-asari-dokubo

https://www.nairaland.com/6459668/asari-dokubo-forms-biafra-customary
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Address the names slave, third class..mention your tribe and state..shameless thing.

We are above you, I will give you more names if you make noise.

I said, we are above you less humans you make jokes, let me disgrace you today, mention the president from your tribe.

. kikikikikikikikikikikiki. You are above your masters? Make your Igbo leaders no hear you, if not, they will banish you from Igbo land. grin grin

Anyways, na your leaders I go deal with. Cause you too small for my side.

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by RacistProudIgbo: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
Almaigaa:

. kikikikikikikikikikikiki. You are above your masters? Make your Igbo leaders no hear you, if not, they will banish you from Igbo land. grin grin

Anyways, na your leaders I go deal with. Cause you too small for my side.
[/s]

Trash these fools does not represent Igbos and besides, it's during prayer you animal.

Even your fellow slaves know that this pic does not fit to your folly.Mention your tribe and who was the president you animal, why changing topic.

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Your imaginary Asari, attacheee.

https://www.nairaland.com/2735997/biafra-igbos-says-asari-dokubo

https://www.nairaland.com/6459668/asari-dokubo-forms-biafra-customary

Asari just dey chop una money. Ijaw and Igbo have nothing in common. But I no blame you. Cause you are an IPOB.

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:
[s][/s]

Trash these fools does not represent Igbos and besides, it's during prayer you animal.

Even your fellow slaves know that this pic does not fit to your folly.Mention your tribe and who was the president you animal, why changing topic.

See this Benin People Slave. keep quite when Alpha Nigerians dey talk. grin grin

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by RacistProudIgbo: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
[[s]quote author=Almaigaa post=111447688]

See this Benin People Slave. keep quite when Alpha Nigerians dey talk. grin grin[/quote][/s]

What is this fool saying, Who know Bini in Nigeria, a tiny minority that Yorubas originated, that's why we invaded them.

You are our slave for life.

The Midwest Invasion of 1967 (August 9 – September 20, 1967) codenamed Operation Torch.[1] was a military operation between Nigerian and Biafran military forces during the Nigerian Civil War. The invasion began on August 9 when 3,000 Biafran soldiers led by General Victor Banjo crossed the River Niger Bridge into Asaba. Upon reaching Agbor, the Biafrans split up. With the 12th Battalion moving west capturing Benin City and Ore, the 18th Battalion swung south, taking Warri, Sapele and Ughelli, while the 13th Battalion headed north for Auchi, Agenebode and Okene. Simultaneously, a plot to capture Mid-Western Governor David Ejoor at his home in Benin failed. Nevertheless, the Biafrans, meeting virtually no resistance, had seized the entire Mid-Western Region in less than 12 hours.[2]
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by Almaigaa: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:
[[s]quote author=Almaigaa post=111447688]

See this Benin People Slave. keep quite when Alpha Nigerians dey talk. grin grin[/s]

What is this fool saying, Who know Bini in Nigeria, a tiny minority that Yorubas originated, that's why we invaded them.

You are our slave for life.

The Midwest Invasion of 1967 (August 9 – September 20, 1967) codenamed Operation Torch.[1] was a military operation between Nigerian and Biafran military forces during the Nigerian Civil War. The invasion began on August 9 when 3,000 Biafran soldiers led by General Victor Banjo crossed the River Niger Bridge into Asaba. Upon reaching Agbor, the Biafrans split up. With the 12th Battalion moving west capturing Benin City and Ore, the 18th Battalion swung south, taking Warri, Sapele and Ughelli, while the 13th Battalion headed north for Auchi, Agenebode and Okene. Simultaneously, a plot to capture Mid-Western Governor David Ejoor at his home in Benin failed. Nevertheless, the Biafrans, meeting virtually no resistance, had seized the entire Mid-Western Region in less than 12 hours.[2]

That Tiny minorities are your slave masters. They sold all your ancestors grin grin grin

Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by DitariDisciple2: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Shut up asshole, it's no longer Igbos can't rule and Asari is not Igbo and Ijaws this and this, Ijaw our little minority cousin a slave from across River Niger want to brag about hopeless animal, you have changed topic animal. Mention your tribe and who was president animal, are you scared now? Human chaff.
Truth be told
Ibos are not larger than Ijaw in population.
Re: The Untouchable South East Governors by globemoney01: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2022
udele1:

Osbourne is in lagos ask for the owner. If peter obi owned it You would have known. Its a service appartment, neither obi or the wife owns the property.

Lol. He should have waited for his millennium city to be complete to acquire mansions there. Obi did Udoka and Ngozika Estate.
Peter obi said himself that his wife owns the flat and stays there whenever she's in lagos but one ignorant overzealous support wants to tell me otherwise. FYI, udoka estate, iyiagu estate, abuja estate were all existing even before obi dreamt of being gov. Ngozika was started by mabadinuju.
Go and get your information before coming to say nonsense, you should know by now you are not talking to just anybody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Morning BATISTS : What Is The Margin Of Victory For Asiwaju? / Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposed Can / Tinubu In Agile Mode...pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.