Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) (78533 Views)

Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) / Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Chuksmonika(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
America with the swag!
That's the World's strongest country for you.
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Eriokanmi: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kelvin3476:
BUILT IN THE 70S BUT IS SUPER MUCH EFFECTIVE, WHILE RUSSIAN TANKS BUILT IN THE 70S ARE BEEN LIGHTENED BY KNOCKOUTS.
How the Ukrainian soldiers sent them packing still amazes me. See how their tanks got burnt just like that? Russia lost it, simple. They've now left Kiev in shame grin

4 Likes

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by 7thgeneration: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheWolfen:
Stupid world few old rich men wanna start war and go live in their nuclear bunker after causing so much pain and destruction to humanity and mother nature...
What assurance do they have that they will survive long after the nuclear Apocalypse?

God pass them but before una start una madness abeg make una wait I born fess

Lol, I keep wondering why not countries in possession of nukes do away with it, channel that energy into something else less destructive. How many people will that plane accommodate?
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by B2Bmen: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
ken6488:
all this your hyping would not change anything,

Russia will survive the sanctions and start the rise of the east.

I don't hate USA, but seems like their time as super power has end, just like the former supper powers, UK, France, Rome, Spain, Portugal, Persia etc USA is just playing the same end game
As those empires (if you study history you will know)

My problems is not USA or Russia self they can kill their self,

But this two countries are about to turn earth up side down

Which must be prevented
na u end am? Ok u don end am with your key board and imagination abi? Some people self!!
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Eriokanmi: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Iamvetlander:
What happened to Covid my brothers and sisters?
It's back in China again.

1 Like

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by BigNija: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
God's own country
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by tobenenye: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
what are thy afraid of of
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by leathalbeast: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
stop hyping mediocrity, we all know that russia's S-400 will anahilate this plane besides such things dont scare putin. If they really loved ukraine they will either fight russia with nato troops in ukraine or negotiate with putin so that the war will end. They should all stop wasting our time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Spanki(f): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
sapientia:
The most Powerful President in the whole world

USA show of force is always second to None

Someone threaten to throw nuclear bomb, you went to his borders and Flying Pentagon was in Europe

Simply put "Putin, anytime you want to start the showdown, I don't need to get home to respond"

You dey sweet my belle grin
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by greatness77: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Show them who's the real king.. grin
The man himself...while Putin is suffering from sanctions USA is getting stronger and gaining respect All over the world.. undecided
ilyushin-80 aircraft is russias doomsday plane, all dis are product of cold war era, so its not a new thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Quantized92(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
So on point.

That's the problem with USA. Always escalating situation, instead of them to ensure stability by bringing about conflict resolution & ensuring peace.
uunwanaobong3:
United States is trying so hard to create tension around the world for no reason...... Did Putin ever mentioned that he intended to use nuclear weapons, biological weapons, chemical weapons etc ? Putin can only use those weapons if Russia survival is threatened?

Believe if nuclear war starts today, doomsday plane + the beast + white house bunger cannot save Biden.

Instead of trying to negotiate and de-escalate the war, the stupid Biden is busy escalating the way by moving around the world with a SYMBOLIC doomsday plane.
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Bluntemperor: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
sapientia:

Someone threaten to throw nuclear bomb, you went to his borders and Flying Pentagon was in Europe

Simply put "Putin, anytime you want to start the showdown, I don't need to get home to respond"

GBAM!!!!!
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by 7thgeneration: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The man himself...while Putin is suffering from sanctions USA is getting stronger and gaining respect All over the world..undecided

No need for the hype if this nonsense should occur you will not enter that plane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Johel(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The man himself...while Putin is suffering from sanctions USA is getting stronger and gaining respect All over the world.. undecided

Dey mumu yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by greatness77: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
sapientia:

and u think russia did not have doomsday plane?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by 07kjb: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
When we tell them that what ever Russia and China has today USA have had it 20years ago they ignorantly started insulting us

1 Like

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by jrusky(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Anyday anytime US still remain the boss, it's God who put them in that posution nothing can failed Putian a s s holes can do about it, the axis of evil damn headslammers cannot do nada about it.

Dem tell you say pesin pass you you dey argue it is that not foolishness.

Shame on all Putian bitchs, why has Ukrain not wipe off since? All Putian bollocks Army Generals are dying like chicken in Ukraine I'm so sure by the time the war will end no single Army aGeneral will remain in Russia lowlifer quack military.

2 Likes

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by obedience4(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Don't mess with the f..king US of A
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
How the Ukrainian soldiers sent them packing still amazes me. See how their tanks got burnt just like that? Russia lost it, simple. They've now left Kiev in shame grin
BT PUTIANS WILL KEEP ON TALKING SHIT

1 Like

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Sirlancelort(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kelvin3476:
BUILT IN THE 70S BUT IS SUPER MUCH EFFECTIVE, WHILE RUSSIAN TANKS BUILT IN THE 70S ARE BEEN LIGHTENED BY KNOCKOUTS.
Yes u are right, while Russia's tanks that are worth $3million/ tank are been lightened by knockouts according to you, Russia is making over $800million daily from gas sale to Europe and guess what payment is still done via swift.
Them no they pick sense for ground.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by afamaustin(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Putting will be humbled
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Munzy14(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
abobote:
USA are always ready for any eventuality,
Kudos
For a country that has witnessed several assassination of it's president..They learnt the hard way...24/7 ready for Any thing .

1 Like

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by cp3o: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Iamvetlander:
What happened to Covid my brothers and sisters?

Ask them o. Day before yesterday they were talking about annual booster shots and government offices were shut against the unvaccinated. Today, fiam! No more. A new cash cow has taken center stage.
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Jostoman: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
ken6488:

I don't hate USA, but seems like their time as super power has end, just like the former supper powers, UK, France, Rome, Spain, Portugal, Persia etc USA is just playing the same end game

Which must be prevented
All I know is that as far as US is concerned No hiding place for terrorist.

1 Like

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Awesometouch1: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
ken6488:

Which must be prevented
A country that could take over from US is China, not Russia.
Russia is older than old and couldn't compete technically with his mates.
They under perform militarily too but invest massively in military expansion which still doesn't get them any where when faced with their mates.
Even with small Ukraine they are underperfoming.
Russia doesn't have a history I'm proud of. They are very mean and barbaric.
On any major war they'll usually need help like Ukraine.
The kind of help Ukraine is getting is what Russia usually gets in major wars.
The funny thing this time is that they started this particular war and are presently exposing their own weaknesses.
Even to get it right with supply lines just across their borders, they can't. Ukraine is presently recapturing towns lost to the Russians and even trying to take back Kherson.
It'll be a big shame for Ukraine to take back Kherson.
I knew Russia is not as formidable as some people who don't know them have been made to believe but this war they started could destroy the respect they've earned over the years.
Imagine if Ukraine is to leap in victory at the end of all these. Just 4 weeks of war with a weak neighbour at their own backyard have reduced them to banditry and kidnappers. They are now digging trenches for defensive positions.

2 Likes

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by ProphetJeroboam: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kelvin3476:
knockouts, you mean they use bangard to level Russian tanks LOL
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sirlancelort:

Yes u are right, while Russia's tanks that are worth $3million/ tank are been lightened by knockouts according to you, Russia is making over $800million daily from gas sale to Europe and guess what payment is still done via swift.
Them no they pick sense for ground.
WHERE U TRYING TO MAKE SENSE ARE LOOK DUMB ?
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Horokrox: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You must be a brain DEAD IDIOT because Russia also have a Doomsday Plane undecided

2 Likes

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by lanrywatt(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
OkCornel:

Nothing is happening until a Jewish temple is built in Jerusalem.

Matthew 24 makes it clear that wars and rumours of war is not a sign of the end times.

Very true, Also the man of sin has to be revealed.
Russia is a tool in the hand of God, when Russian is done fulfilling God purpose, that country will be judged forever in the battlefield, just like God is going to judge America for its sins been the capital and the headquarter of world iniquity.
Nato will be destroyed, the alliance can't survive the test of time anymore, we are indeed in the period of time in which Bible prophecy will be unfold before our very eyes. Let us continue to watch and pray
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Pastorsmile: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Built in the 70's!
Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by samsard(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The US is suffering from inflation and high gas/fuel prices. No one is insulated. They're all just acting tough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) by Sirlancelort(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kelvin3476:
WHERE U TRYING TO MAKE SENSE ARE LOOK DUMB ?

What are you typing dude?.
Ahh sorry I never knew I quoted an agbero.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump / "Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / Aiden Aslin Captured By Russians In Mariupol Paraded In Handcuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.