Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Message To All Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To All Yorubas (1751 Views)

Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. / Why Attack Buhari, All IGP During Obasanjo Tenure Were All Yorubas / All Yorubas In Lagos Are Migrant; History Can Never Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To All Yorubas by cocolacec(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
No matter what happens, never allow non Yorubas to tell Yorubas how to get rid of your leaders in Yorubaland. It is an ancient technique of internal colonialism and overthrow of indigenous power structure.

No matter how bad it may seem, the indigenous people must change their own leaders and orchestrate their own revolution. The Fulanis told the Hausas that their Habe kings were corrupt. They joined the Fulanis to destroy their own kings and the Fulanis used that opportunity to take over Hausa civilization and leadership. The Fulanis told Afonja and some Yorubas in Ilorin that Alaafin was corrupt, they used that opportunity to use Afonja as stepping stone to seize Ilorin power structure.

Arabs also used the same technique to seize power in Gibraltar and Iberian peninsula.

Non Yorubas have no right to demand for revolution or leadership changes in Yorubaland. Go back to your ancestral space to ask for such. Let YORUBAS deal with their leaders themselves.

NO APOLOGIES!

Aare Kurunmi II

https://www.facebook.com/100051648095577/posts/509041524160780/?d=n

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Message To All Yorubas by iyapont: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Seconded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To All Yorubas by BSdetective: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Seconded. But this is why we should support restructuring and also one of the reasons I avoid antagonizing awon ipob.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To All Yorubas by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
@OP.

Let us all passionately and uncompromisingly support what our governors are agitating for. I.e regionalism that will make all Yorubas one, and their brother's keeper, through the abolition of States.

That should be our focus because once such is achieved then Igbos, without the 'one Nigeria' gingering them, will know their place in the SW while the ako ti ile ts Yorubas will simply have no voice lwt alone influence on our affairs.

11 Likes

Re: Message To All Yorubas by BSdetective: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dapinski:
@OP.

Let us all passionately and uncompromisingly support what our governors are agitating for. I.e regionalism that will make all Yorubas one, and their brother's keeper, through the abolition of States.

That should be our focus because once such is achieved then Igbos, without the 'one Nigeria' gingering them, will know their place in the SW while the ako ti ile ts Yorubas will simply have no voice lwt alone influence on our affairs.

Nicely said but regionalism will only come subtly and diplomatically through partnerships with other regions in the south and the north..... regionalism will benefit all regions but people must be made to see that.

6 Likes

Re: Message To All Yorubas by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
BSdetective:

Nicely said but regionalism will only come subtly and diplomatically through partnerships with other regions in the south and the north..... regionalism will benefit all regions but people must be made to see that.

I agree with you baba because many will fear it even though it is best for all. There must be massive sensitization over it with assurance that it does not amount to an effort to cut off or suffer anyone, any people or any geographical bloc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To All Yorubas by helinues: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Thirded
Re: Message To All Yorubas by NIGilliterate(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
cocolacec:
No matter what happens, never allow non Yorubas to tell Yorubas how to get rid of your leaders in Yorubaland. It is an ancient technique of internal colonialism and overthrow of indigenous power structure.

No matter how bad it may seem, the indigenous people must change their own leaders and orchestrate their own revolution. The Fulanis told the Hausas that their Habe kings were corrupt. They joined the Fulanis to destroy their own kings and the Fulanis used that opportunity to take over Hausa civilization and leadership. The Fulanis told Afonja and some Yorubas in Ilorin that Alaafin was corrupt, they used that opportunity to use Afonja as stepping stone to seize Ilorin power structure.

Arabs also used the same technique to seize power in Gibraltar and Iberian peninsula.

Non Yorubas have no right to demand for revolution or leadership changes in Yorubaland. Go back to your ancestral space to ask for such. Let YORUBAS deal with their leaders themselves.

NO APOLOGIES!

Aare Kurunmi II

Very interesting comments. At the end of the day hunger and starvation will sort the the Nigerian people out. You have to look at the reasons for the corruption allegation. It was because of Hunger and illiteracy. When did people are hungry and starving now you put a illiteracy on top of it anything can happen even voting for criminals

3 Likes

Re: Message To All Yorubas by JimiJunji: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lol, the major divider amongst Yoruba's isn't even religion. it's PDP and APC.

1 Like

Re: Message To All Yorubas by NIGilliterate(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
BSdetective:

Yes and no the truth of the matter are Nigerian people will only follow and vote for a criminal. See the criminals ruling us in Nigeria when they go abroad how Nigerians abroad and worshipping them

1 Like

Re: Message To All Yorubas by BloomingDale(f): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
First time I’m seeing intelligent Yorubas on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Message To All Yorubas by NIGilliterate(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
One of two with things i hate people will not come here and comment on the future. But rather if it is football sex or snake topic you will find the comments going up to 20 pages or hobbies including wedding and party. I think we are a nation of illiterate from the North to the furthest part of the South South

3 Likes

Re: Message To All Yorubas by BloomingDale(f): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
NIGilliterate:
One of two with things i hate people will not come here and comment on the future. But rather if it is football sex or snake topic you will find the comments going up to 20 pages or hobbies including wedding and party. I think we are a nation of illiterate from the North to the furthest part of the South South

I don comment. Check the comment above yours. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Message To All Yorubas by NIGilliterate(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
BloomingDale:
First time I’m seeing intelligent Yorubas on Nairaland.
do you have not been actually looking around on topics of nairaland. Even before President Jonathan contested election I have been always fighting that Nigeria is a failure and Yoruba nation needs his own country. What is lot of my brother are more interested in the wedding and party parts.then their actual future, it is very disappointing but with the coming in of President Muhammad buhari and the hunger in the country some of their eyes and now becoming opened. As to say some people are slow learners. But I have become more bored in my struggle for Yoruba nation. Please Neverland do not

4 Likes

Re: Message To All Yorubas by BSdetective: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
JimiJunji:
Lol, the major divider amongst Yoruba's isn't even religion. it's PDP and APC.

It's just petty party politics and last time I checked the region has a voting pattern.
Re: Message To All Yorubas by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
NIGilliterate:
do you have not been actually looking around on topics of nairaland. Even before President Jonathan contested election I have been always fighting that Nigeria is a failure and Yoruba nation needs his own country. What is lot of my brother are more interested in the wedding and party parts.then their actual future, it is very disappointing but with the coming in of President Muhammad buhari and the hunger in the country some of their eyes and now becoming opened. As to say some people are slow learners. But I have become more bored in my struggle for Yoruba nation. Please Neverland do not

We don't need Yoruba nation per se because the monumental effort to gain that may be very costly and an unproductive waste of time.

What we must seek for, and can gain relatively soon, is restructuring that will allow all Nigerians to shape their region of origin as they wish without the hindrance of 'one Nigeria' .

It can be done but never under a Northerner or a weak Southern stooge like GEJ.

Restructuring Nigeria is inevitable because we must now adapt or die due to a lot of universal changes beyond the control of Nigeria and Nigerians.

That is why the SW is agitating heavily for restructuring that will lead to regionalism and abolition of our States.

We know what is coming while others continue to sleep (North) and obsess about infantile issues (Igbos).

5 Likes

Re: Message To All Yorubas by JimiJunji: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
BSdetective:

It's just petty party politics and last time I checked the region has a voting pattern.

It's just my observation. It played out during the Sunday igboho issue.
Re: Message To All Yorubas by DMerciful(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
The SW is not agitating for restrucrtuing,
they only pretend to want restrucrtuing when they're in opposition. The SW boycotted the 2014 confab, they went mute throughout Bubu's presidency so far, so tell me how they're pushing for restrucrtuing?

See how deceitful you guys are! You want Niger Delta oil without interference! As long as Nigeria remains, there's nothing like Yoruba land, the only advantage you have in SW is that Yorubas are the majority in SW so would keep winning elections but the dynamics are changing.

If you want autonomy, you better push for Yoruba nation just as Igbos are pushing for Biafra!
Dapinski:

We don't need Yoruba nation per se because the monumental effort to gain that may be very costly and an unproductive waste of time.

What we must seek for, and can gain relatively soon, is restructuring that will allow all Nigerians to shape their region of origin as they wish without the hindrance of 'one Nigeria' .

Restructuring Nigeria is inevitable because we must now adapt or die due to a lot of universal changes beyond the control of Nigeria and Nigerians.

That is why the SW is agitating heavily for restructuring that will lead to regionalism and abolition of our States.

We know what is coming while others continue to sleep (North) and obsess about infantile issues (Igbos).

2 Likes

Re: Message To All Yorubas by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
DMerciful:
they only pretend to want restrucrtuing when they're in opposition. The SW boycotted the 2014 confab, they went mute throughout Bubu's presidency so far, so tell me how they're pushing for restrucrtuing?

See how deceitful you guys are! You want Niger Delta oil without interference! As long as Nigeria remains, there's nothing like Yoruba land, the only advantage you have in SW is that Yorubas are the majority in SW so would keep winning elections but the dynamics are changing.

If you want autonomy, you better push for Yoruba nation just as Igbos are pushing for Biafra!

Abeg shut up and get out of this thread. Are you Yoruba? Attention-seeking Suwegbe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To All Yorubas by DMerciful(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
When people resort to insults it means you've hit the home truth!

Yorubas would loose Lagos in due time as long
as one Nigeria remains.

I have never seen people who are over 40million but afraid to exist on the own when over 80% of European countries are less than 40 million
Dapinski:

Abeg shut up and get out of this thread. Are you Yoruba? Attention-seeking Suwegbe.

1 Like

Re: Message To All Yorubas by NIGilliterate(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
DMerciful:

I know a lot of people will not like to hear the truth

You have to understand the Arab mentality including the North African mentality. These Arabs know the black man can achieve nothing only thing he can do is to destroy his own people and his own community including the Chiefs and leaders. What did Arabs are North Africans do they just wait 30 to 40 years for the African man to destroy everything and they go in and take over. The problem is not only with Nigeria Mozambique Democratic Republic of Congo southern Tanzania Burundi Ethiopia Mali northern Zambia it is all the same thing.. Just look what happened to yoruba in kwara state and the house is in hausa Land. The destroy the people why they were hungry and then the fulani came to take over came to take over the people why even happy to become slaves.. when somebody is hungry and starvation he does not care and he cannot think..

2 Likes

Re: Message To All Yorubas by DMerciful(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Igbos and Yorubas are over 50 million people each which is far far more than the population of most European and African countries so why is it difficult to negotiate their own countries and control their destiny? Canada is just 36 million.

The Yorubas have a common agenda so why dilute it and make it unachievable by being within the agenda of 150 million of other people?
NIGilliterate:

I know a lot of people will not like to hear the truth

You have to understand the Arab mentality including the North African mentality. These Arabs know the black man can achieve nothing only thing he can do is to destroy his own people and his own community including the Chiefs and leaders. What did Arabs are North Africans do they just wait 30 to 40 years for the African man to destroy everything and they go in and take over. The problem is not only with Nigeria Mozambique Democratic Republic of Congo southern Tanzania Burundi Ethiopia Mali northern Zambia it is all the same thing.. Just look what happened to yoruba in kwara state and the house is in hausa Land. The destroy the people why they were hungry and installation so when the fuller needs came to take over the people why even happy to become slaves

1 Like

Re: Message To All Yorubas by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
DMerciful:

as one Nigeria remains.

I have never seen people who are over 40million but afraid to exist on the own when over 80% of European countries are less than 40 million

Attention-seeker, I am not interested in your thoughts or opinion . Scram !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To All Yorubas by ygowon: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dapinski:

I was supporting this thread until I came across your comment. While u think u are right, others think u are wrong. While u think others are wrong, others think they are right. You cannot influence others by opposing them. So, try not to underscore others as it won't make any change.
Of u knew what was coming, Nigeria wouldn't have been how it is today. Look at Rwanda of yesterday how it is progressing, is your country progressing as people of different reasoning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To All Yorubas by NIGilliterate(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
DMerciful:
Igbos and Yorubas are over 50 million people each which is far far more than the population of most European and African countries so why is it difficult to negotiate their own countries and control their destiny? Canada is just 36 million.

The Yorubas have a common agenda so why dilute it and make it unachievable by being within the agenda of 150 million of other people?

Thank you and let me answer your question the truth of the matter once a nation is illiterate the people are hopeless. This is the problem affected all of nigeria today the people who write the people to become slaves to criminals than to do their destiny. Just look abroad how Nigerians are watching think criminals which could do nothing for them in Nigeria. Illiteracy is our biggest problem. 100% from the beginning I have been fighting for a Yoruba nation but the fight is cuter if the Citizens and not educated. When I mean educated I mean Green educated not the rubbish education which we have in Nigeria today. Where there is no secondary school top 50 in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Message To All Yorubas by Donshegxy10(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Divide and rule must not be allowed.
YORUBA E RONU O.

1 Like

Re: Message To All Yorubas by NIGilliterate(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
DMerciful:

as one Nigeria remains.

Thank you.
When you want to be on your own it is it struggle and a continuous struggle. Ask yourself honestly how many of the people are really educated, ask yourself what is the average IQ of the people. Then you will understand the problems which you have to go to before you can be on your own. As from this point of time 95% of our people who prefer to follow a criminal even Nigerians abroad will be sure to follow criminals. This is when proper education comes in the Citizens will know right from wrong. Yoruba nation supporter and biafra supporters are facing an uphill struggle which we have to educate our people first before moving forward. Without educating them and giving them the wisdom they will keep on making the wrong decision
Re: Message To All Yorubas by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is just what is on my mind, both Igbo and Fulani are the same thing.

Never allow a non Yoruba use you to destroy your ancestral land, we are not the same, they want to use you to gain power in Yoruba land

They attack your leaders 24/7, call you dirty afonjas, insult your food, women and kings, but you as a Yoruba can not do that to them because they will deal with you and you are afraid of them because you have sold your brother cheaply to them

You are weak and you don't deserve oduduwa blood, you are traitor, there is no mercy or peace in their culture and they won't show you one

1 Like

Re: Message To All Yorubas by DMerciful(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
You cannot eat your cake and have it. Its either you want one Nigeria and its baggage or yiu want Yoruba nation, no middle ground grin
Dapinski:

Attention-seeker, I am not interested in your thoughts or opinion . Scram !!!!
Re: Message To All Yorubas by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
ygowon:
I was supporting this thread until I came across your comment. While u think u are right, others think u are wrong. While u think others are wrong, others think they are right. You cannot influence others by opposing them. So, try not to underscore others as it won't make any change.
Of u knew what was coming, Nigeria wouldn't have been how it is today. Look at Rwanda of yesterday how it is progressing, is your country progressing as people of different reasoning?

You're an IPOBian hater so your opinion will never matter to me.

1 Like

Re: Message To All Yorubas by ygowon: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dapinski:

You're an IPOBian hater so your opinion will never matter to me.
Please oo, i do not hate IPOB. I only hate the fact that evil people use the name IPOB to do evil.
Meanwhile, as my opinion doesn't matter to u is same way your opinion can't make any change because u are a nobody. Good leaders don't criticize. If they do, they gather oppositions. Go and study on how to win people's heart. It's not by condemning them. It is by seeing reason why they do as they do and logically giving them reasons to stop without insulting them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is The Marcus Crassus Of Our Time / Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges / Senator Sabi Abdullahi Of Niger State Defects From APC To PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.