Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

— - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1045 Views)

Story Of An Runaway Nwaboi Rapper / Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / Runaway Fathers And The Quest To Find Them During Marriage By Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: — by Gentlerespect76: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
You had to go on social media hunting for this lady. Is it that your friend told you he will die if you don't give him information about this girl or what? Let it not be what I am suspecting...

3 Likes

Re: — by meobizy(f): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2022

2 Likes

Re: — by lilvicky68(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Op you are just a jobless aproko grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: — by meobizy(f): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: — by lilvicky68(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
meobizy:
It’s normal to look out for a friend.
But you aren't making him happy by telling him na.

1 Like

Re: — by meobizy(f): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: — by lilvicky68(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
meobizy:
Though I feel bad for doing so, he had to find out somehow.
Hope you surrendered your shoulder for him to cry on

1 Like

Re: — by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
meobizy:
1. I told my friend about the development and he has lost sleep for days. Compared to her flourishing life, he is yet to find his footing. His small job which put food on the table for four years got cut from the pandemic situation in 2020. He keeps wondering where he’s going wrong in life.

2. Was I wrong to update him regarding her life or I should have stayed shut and minded my business? Till now he has no idea why she cut him off and is still nursing hope that she’ll come back.
1. Why are you monitoring your friend's ex, and why did you tell your ex about her? undecided

2. I think you are wrong to monitor her life and to update your so-called friend of it. undecided

Why make someone else's business yours for Pete's sake? undecided

2 Likes

Re: — by Blunttruth: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
meobizy:
An update to my long deleted thread.

My friend whose girlfriend traveled to greener pastures and cut him off her life was delivered bad news recently. It was courtesy of me.

So I went searching on Facebook and came across said female. She changed her name on the platform but is still using the same display picture everyone knows her with. She is doing well. She got married to a far older caucasian gentleman who looks homeless. It’s safe to say she did it for papers. Her financial life has bumped for the better as she now has a good job, has enjoyed double promotions at work and is now at a level higher than a Nigerian bank manager. I’m curious to know if she has plans to bear the white man children. Since she’s my friend’s [ex]girlfriend who we weren’t close to begin with, I’m not in a position to engage a friendship talk less of a question-and-answer session.

I told my friend about the development and he has lost sleep for days. Compared to her flourishing life, he is yet to find his footing. His small job which put food on the table for four years got cut from the pandemic situation in 2020. He keeps wondering where he’s going wrong in life.

Was I wrong to update him regarding her life or I should have stayed shut and minded my business? Till now he has no idea why she cut him off and is still nursing hope that she’ll come back.
I think you want your friend.

2 Likes

Re: — by meobizy(f): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: — by meobizy(f): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: — by meobizy(f): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: — by Blunttruth: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
meobizy:
Maybe.
Then go fyhin , why are you bringing up his pain. Even if he is to know his ex has moved on it should not be from you. You are just friend zoning yourself.
Re: — by meobizy(f): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: — by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
meobizy:

1. He isn’t my ex, he’s my friend. The female the thread is about is still his girlfriend. She disappeared without contacting him so I put ex in brackets because I believe she’s gone for good.

2. I didn’t monitor, I did a random search since she blocked him off all forms of social media. Which type of girlfriend does that?! These hungry girls of nowadays.

He’s my friend and I wish the best for him. Better me breaking this news to him than anybody else.
1. The guy still has feelings for the gal it seems. So where exactly do you fit into this and why? undecided

2. I don't know about you but from where I sit you seem the hungry girl here. I mean the boy still has feelings for the girl who blocked him. I think you should have let him search this one up for himself. That's just me. undecided
Re: — by Cardealer2021(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
OP you messed up big time. cry
You shouldn't have informed you friend about the development of his ex dude is going to be depressed for some time and it's going to be your fault embarassed

3 Likes

Re: — by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bottom line: Don't expect bad things to always happen to people who dump you. Some will go on to live life very large, pick yourself up. Stop self pity. grin

BTW don't mind all these people castigating Op, if the lady was found in a poor state they would have condemned her while showering praises on Op for the 'bad news' grin

2 Likes

Re: — by lilvicky68(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
meobizy:
Lol. In due time.
I think I like the sound of that wink
Re: — by meobizy(f): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: — by meobizy(f): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: — by Slynation(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
It means dumping him wasn't a bad idea afterall...
Re: — by Mykelslim: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Some things should be left unsaid
Re: — by meobizy(f): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: — by meobizy(f): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now / Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend / Fellow Crypto Traders How Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.