Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... (1072 Views)

At What Point In Your Past Relationship Did You Know The Love Was Toxic ? / I Married My Side Chick But Falling In Love Was Not Part Of The Plan / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by imagrg(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
For I will never fall in love again..

Because only my heart feels the pain!

How can I go with the thought that someone else is bleeping my supposed 'beloved'?

Only re-enacting a love song I once enjoyed in the dim past...

Which of you has ever felt this way?
Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by iLegendd(m): 2:04am On Aug 24, 2022
grin

We have warned you people not to fall in love, but you won't listen. You can be with a woman, but see her as a community property. If you see her as your special one, you'll be too attached.

Emotional attachment is the reason heartbreak hurts.

My dear, the wise no longer feel the way you're feeling. One day, you'll become the wise.

12 Likes

Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by Timmzycul11: 3:10am On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=iLegendd post=116001020] grin

We have warned you people not to fall in love, but you won't listen. You can be with a woman, but see her as a community property. If you see her as your special one, you'll be too attached.

Emotional attachment is the reason heartbreak hurts.

My dear, the wise no longer feel the way you're feeling. One day, you'll become the wise.
Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by STOICREALIST: 3:57am On Aug 24, 2022
The idea of falling in love is one of the most deceitful things propagated by the intelligence of modern man. And NO , the products of human intelligence ARE NOT ALL GOOD. In fact, many of them are considered harmful to the natural order of things. Also, when this idea of love is propagated, they forget humans do what humans do because they can. And what humans do is highly variable.

This idea of love is why many men intentionally and unintentionally “kill” themselves and people get so emotionally invested in these human relationships. Every human is controlled by instinct first. Then Reasoning/Intelligence.

Your instinct for finding a woman is to seek out one that is:

-Sexually appealing which in many instances means she is fertile and can successfully assist in bringing your gene pool to life.
-She can also nurture your young properly
-She can guarantee that she does not mix another male’s gene pool with yours. No male species wants to run the risk of raising the offspring of another male.

The female wants physical, emotional and material security and attention and will look for the most successful male /mate that can guarantee this.

Now, if we were all honest, open and behaved this way to one another, the human intelligence will not accept this. It will be viewed as too selfish. Too crude. Hence, the idea about love and how love is the greatest thing in the world , bla bla bla has been propagated to cover something that is highly selfish. The interesting thing is that this “sexual/romantic love” is a also a very and highly selfish thing. The selfishness in it is only better garnished with ideals to hide the selfishness. Very silly ideals at that. Love is selfish because love actually expects in return. I have heard people quote how love does not expect in return and that is a fat lie. Fundamentally it is a lie. Love is given for some form of peace of mind or expectation of reciprocity or for religious piety to obey the religious doctrine or to avoid damnation. It requires and aims at something.

Understand this fact and have clarity of mind. And when it is time, do well to find a mate that fits what you want as much as possible. Do not becloud your natural instincts and expectations and values with “LOVE”. In the process of finding this mate, KEEP AN OPEN MIND AND FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND YOUR OFFSPRING. Your expectations are made clear to the woman but expect anything, expect nothing and expect everything. It is why the best thing is to PUT YOURSELF FIRST!!. Then your offspring (dependents) then the woman comes after. Your ultimate focus should be that. It is a happy and healthy and successful man that can hustle for his kids and wife and extended family. It is such a man that can enjoy life. Focus first on your happiness, health and success. Then extend it to your kids and then your parents before thinking of another man’s daughter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by SlayerOfSatanst: 4:10am On Aug 24, 2022
Sniper is the only solution. Lvgirl I still dey ur matter.
cc: BenjaminDomer
Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by JOACHINpedro: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2022
It has happened again

Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by BeanmanX(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2022
Lvgirl:

My son I won't reply you or abuse you.
You are my son. I am the knacker of Ur passage way to life. The respect due to father is due to me.

Cc benjamindomer and all my son friend
I thought I reported u before,,,u no want behave abi? undecided
Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by Ikennaford: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2022
Na normal thing, you go pass the stage,I know you still a teen
Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by Tboymessiah(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by BenjaminDomer: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Sniper is the only solution.
Lvgirl I still dey ur matter.

cc: BenjaminDomer

Lvgirl na fati2001 ? grin grin grin
Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by BenjaminDomer: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2022
Lvgirl:

My son is this how you talk to an elder
Even mama Messi oma can't talk to me this way. Why

Fati2001 aka Jeon aka choilila aka myyansh68 aka lvgirl

Mynd44 come and see
Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by SlayerOfSatanst: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

Lvgirl na fati2001 ? grin grin grin
Guy, God don sugar my teagrin guess what.. grin
Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by SlayerOfSatanst: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Lvgirl:

My son I won't reply you or abuse you.
You are my son. I am the knacker of Ur passage way to life. The respect due to father is due to me.

Cc benjamindomer and all my son friend
When u attacked me and created threats about me, didnt u know I was ur son?
Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by BenjaminDomer: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Guy, God don sugar my teagrin guess what.. grin
You don get admission letter!
Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by Tboymessiah(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe
Take heart � care
Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lvgirl:

I will not fight you again.
We are now one big family

Messi oma my son I am sorry
Stop calling me ur son and I will let u be.
Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
You don get admission letter!
Yea u gat it.
Re: Falling In Love Was My Great Sin... by imagrg(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin
SlayerOfSatanst:
Stop calling me ur son and I will let u be.

(1) (Reply)

Did She Have A Spiritual Husband ? / Man Codedly Shares Nudde Video Of Olosho Lady With Soft Breasts / A Very Short Story �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.