Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Hunter Biden Helped Finance A US Military Bioweapons Research Program In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hunter Biden Helped Finance A US Military Bioweapons Research Program In Ukraine (30504 Views)

Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Biden Helped Finance A US Military Bioweapons Research Program In Ukraine by Brunosamel(m): 5:57am On Mar 28, 2022
sapientia:
This hunter laptop

Very soon, Trump will claim the virus that rigged him out was found in it

Or Putin might claim that the laptop triggered a fake war with USA
I pity your vil mentality cuz you have been brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Hunter Biden Helped Finance A US Military Bioweapons Research Program In Ukraine by emmyileri(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2022
calcal:

Feel free and let people know the truth, America is overrated.

Just tell me one good thing in America that we don't have in Nigeria.

we have freedom in Nigeria, you in America you don't have it, that's while the propaganda machine is working every day.

1 week US visa, tell me what are you going to achieve from that?

absolutely nothing

Did you just say you have freedom in Nigeria?
Re: Hunter Biden Helped Finance A US Military Bioweapons Research Program In Ukraine by threech(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
The way guys believe rubbish because it soothes their predisposed narratives is alarming! Graduates sounding like illiterates, did you guys check the source of this ridiculous barefaced Russian propaganda, daily mail? It's like a gossip paper with a lot of sensationalism....... I don't understand how you think Trump is good and Biden bad...... napkin WA o. Stupidity everywhere...... .a mad man invaded a free country and idiots are here justifying it. Even the mad man told his people he was denazifying a country being led by a Jew whose grand parents were in Auschwitz but turn around and tell the rest if the world it's because of NATO. Are you blind?
Re: Hunter Biden Helped Finance A US Military Bioweapons Research Program In Ukraine by Lovelies1: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Appleyard:

So what's you interpretation and conclusion on the quoted chapter? undecided

if russia is to be the denominating one, bible scripture must be completely fulfill, putin might be impeached or kill to match the biblical meaning of fall
Re: Hunter Biden Helped Finance A US Military Bioweapons Research Program In Ukraine by TWoods(m): 4:51am On Mar 30, 2022
Appleyard:

First Amendment. Lmao. Stop messaging your oversize ego. Go and read about big tech censorship in America. It makes China looks like child's play.

I don't need to "read" about it, I live here and have friends who work in big tech. There is no censorship. The level of idiocy... I'm not going to bother reading from Nigerians, living in Nigeria, who want to lecture Americans on how their country works... speaking of egos. You got another terrorist attack to deal with?

Whining about big tech censorship when you can't even guarantee your own life from day to day in your country. What a bunch of dunces.
Re: Hunter Biden Helped Finance A US Military Bioweapons Research Program In Ukraine by TWoods(m): 4:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Hammyaladin:
most the blacks be helped via controversial ways?

Candence Owen is blue I guess?! undecided

You do know Candace Owens used the NAACP to sue for racial discrimination in her high school and won right? undecided She was able to sue based on rights won under the 1965 civil rights bill. But you go on making comments based on a tweet you read.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Biden Helped Finance A US Military Bioweapons Research Program In Ukraine by Peaceworld(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
bonechamberlain:
yours is quite on a higher side.
Lol. And I should argue with you? See, read out what you wrote here. To yourself. Do the correction then we can argue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coup Rumors In Zimbabwe, Tanks Head To Harare Over Mugabe's Row With Army / Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism / FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.