Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal? (566 Views)

Is This Normal During Sex / FEMALE- Why Am I Always Hot Is This Normal..? / Please Is This Normal During S3X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? by vybzkartel: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
I rendered official services to her at work and we exchanged contact s.

Ever since, she has been calling me on video though she tells me she is married. Is it normal for someone's wife to be calling another man often on video? Even though the conversation is normal ?

What's your take
Re: Is This Normal? by Cyosaro: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
It’s not normal and I wonder the of women we have these days, May God help us!

I’m sure she wants more from you. Please be careful with her or she will land you in trouble.
Re: Is This Normal? by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
vybzkartel:
I rendered official services to her at work and we exchanged contact s.

Ever since, she has been calling me on video though she tells me she is married. Is it normal for someone's wife to be calling another man often on video? Even though the conversation is normal ?

What's your take
Why ask us? Ask her to ascertain the reason for her being friendly with you. She may just want friendship. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This Normal? by vybzkartel: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Cyosaro:
It’s not normal and I wonder the of women we have these days, May God help us!

I’m sure she wants more from you. Please be careful with her or she will land you in trouble.

What should I do, block her?
Re: Is This Normal? by Cyosaro: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Yes, before she lands you in trouble
Re: Is This Normal? by Cyosaro: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
vybzkartel:

What should I do, block her?
yes, before she lands you in trouble
Re: Is This Normal? by okoroemeka(m): 5:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Cyosaro:
Yes, before she lands you in trouble
I don't see anything wrong in a woman calling a man,maybe she just liked the guy and that's no reason to block her,she has not suggested anything offensive,just let her be,she might be giving green light but it is left to your conscience to decide,let's aviod making unnecessary enemies by just assumption,if she gives such signals to me it is my duty as a married man to fvck the living daylights out of her pvssy,it will not get me into trouble and heaven will not fall

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Not All Friends Are Friends / How To Stop Loan Company From Embarrassing You / Wait Is It This Trend Even Normal? Why Do Men Suffer In The Hands Of Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.