Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

When A Random Man Says You Should Send Him A DM For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Random Man Says You Should Send Him A DM For Money? (535 Views)

Random Man Uploads Viral Leak Of Big Bombom Lady / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Random Man Says You Should Send Him A DM For Money? by mamagee3(f): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
When a random man says you should send him a DM for some money, does he like you?

And what is he up to?
Re: When A Random Man Says You Should Send Him A DM For Money? by Asianjollof007: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2022
You know the answer to this question.
Re: When A Random Man Says You Should Send Him A DM For Money? by mamagee3(f): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Asianjollof007:
You know the answer to this question.
I don’t…tell me.
Re: When A Random Man Says You Should Send Him A DM For Money? by Nyascobar1414: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
He wanna fvvk you
Re: When A Random Man Says You Should Send Him A DM For Money? by Dorwadora(f): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
I don't think all men all interested in Money for sex ma.... Someone once sent me 15k last year here on NL... Told me to send him a mail and he did the money and till today I've not talked to him again.
Re: When A Random Man Says You Should Send Him A DM For Money? by Asianjollof007: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2022
mamagee3:
I don’t…tell me.
he likes you and he needs your attention, it's obvious.
Re: When A Random Man Says You Should Send Him A DM For Money? by headbasher96(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
After the transfer of the money he knows u will become a loyal sheep and follow him the way girls follow choir singers at shiloh
Re: When A Random Man Says You Should Send Him A DM For Money? by fikayormi(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dorwadora:
I don't think all men all interested in Money for sex ma.... Someone once sent me 15k last year here on NL... Told me to send him a mail and he did the money and till today I've not talked to him again.

Trust me , that man has your release clause , Anytime he wanna fuvk the hell out of your pussy all he have to do is to activate your release clause and you'll be at your knee suvking his dixk and later giving him a hot ride

At op, enjoy the money and anything that comes with it !!
Re: When A Random Man Says You Should Send Him A DM For Money? by Dorwadora(f): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
fikayormi:

Trust me , that man has your release clause , Anytime he wanna fuvk the hell out of your pussy all he have to do is to activate your release clause and you'll be at your knee suvking his dixk and later giving him a hot ride

At op, enjoy the money and anything that comes with it !!
I don't think you understand me sir... I created a thread early last year on my deactivated account about how I got swayed by retail store owner,many people laughed at me, advised me and ask for my account number on the thread. Only one person ask me to send him a mail. I did and that was the end sir...

(1) (Reply)

If Your First Sex Resulted In Pregnancy How Old Would Your Babe Be Today / Lady Dumps Her Supposed Millionaire Husband For Deceiving Her / Empty post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.