Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) (46750 Views)

Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by Super1759: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pyo

Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by rippa(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
MikoB:

The achievements of buhari osinbajo in the last 7 years is far better than that of pdp of 16 years, that is the reason I have hope that another 8 years of consolidation and continuity we will all get there, though things might not be perfect for now but I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks
Are u sure u are in Nigeria?
Nigerians have never had it worst. The past 7years have been the worst years of this country. What is achievement when there is no food, no light, no shelter. During the time of PDP will still enjoyed all these basic amenities. Osinbajo may do better but he should not use consolidation to campaign
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by Musauzor(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Unassuming, strong, agile intelligent and not corrupt unlike the other one who is desperate,weak,old and smells of corruption
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by NwokoloOwa: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Osinbajo should go joor.
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by MikoB: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
rippa:

Are u sure u are in Nigeria?
Nigerians have never had it worst. The past 7years have been the worst years of this country. What is achievement when there is no food, no light, no shelter. During the time of PDP will still enjoyed all these basic amenities. Osinbajo may do better but he should not use consolidation to campaign

Eeya I can understand your point, but Rome was not built in a day, even in Western world people still complain against their governments, dont loose hope, it can't get worse, we will all smile at the end. Peace
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by Cantonese: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
MikoB:

This guy has not yet declared, what will happen if he declares, you guys should join the train now before it is too late. CONSOLIDATION 2023!

Consolidation ko, implosion ni.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by Akharmony: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
life with it mystries. what ever happen here willshow the kind of pple Nigerians are
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by shinealight(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
seeker121:
Love this Osinbajo but his declaration is taking longer than expected.

Are you aware that the two of them are in the same party and also of the same tribe?
For them, it’s simply a case of elder brother sees a snake, younger brother kill am….their main interest is for the snake to die (so it doesn’t do any harm). So, who do you guys with red caps think you’re hurting jare? It’s soooo baffling!!
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by seeker121(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Everything that doesn't go down well with you Tinubu urchins is from the East,who do una this thing.For your info Omo Yoruba nimi no need for much cappings.Don't quote me I don't have appetite for worowoto.
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by Archbishop88: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
MikoB:

What is he consolidating? Harsh economy, nepotism, banditry, book haram, 2 months in Nigeria, 2 weeks in Uk etc?
This guy has not yet declared, what will happen if he declares, you guys should join the train now before it is too late. CONSOLIDATION 2023!
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by Abujason: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
BSdetective:
grin grin these osinbanjo supporters look fresh oo.....

Especially that darker skin lady in second picture with black and green outfit on the left. See her pretty smiling face. If I smash her, ehn!
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Well understood but Oshinbajo will NEVER contest.

That's why Tinubu declared early

The problem with sychophants and fanboys is they lose the ability to think clearly (I mean those who actually had the ability to begin with). His path to the ticket was foreclosed the minute Tinubu declared. Anyone with a functional brain can see that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
nedubrazil111:
posting with how many accounts on this thread?
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Exactly. Tinubu also played the game well. Should Oshinbajo declared before Him, he might also not declare again
perambulator:

The problem with sychophants and fanboys is they lose the ability to think clearly (I mean those who actually had the ability to begin with). His path to the ticket was foreclosed the minute Tinubu declared. Anyone with a functional brain can see that.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by techWriter3: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
these osinbanjo backers glance fresh ka
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by BSdetective: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Abujason:

Especially that darker skin lady in second picture with black and green outfit on the left. See her pretty smiling face. If I smash her, ehn!

I said they look fresh but not smashable....those women look old enough to be your aunt's and mothers.
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pls someone should tell me what is the bone of contention between Igbos and Ahmed Tinubu?
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kennyfancy:
I know you are not in the venue, so chi

Until u re in Ukraine before you can know war is going on in Ukraine. Infact I salute ur dumbness
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Exactly. Tinubu also played the game well. Should Oshinbajo declared before Him, he might also not declare again

Osinbajo could never have declared without informing Tinubu but he does want the job 100%. They all thought Tinubu would not make it because he was really ill at one point, they started scheming and Tinubu got wind of it, not only that he recovered so to checkmate the Osinbajo group he declared early. Let Osinbajo now come out and declare. That is why unlike people like Amaechi, Fashola etc who have said they arent running, osinbajo cant bring himself to say he isnt running...but he cant declare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
BSdetective:
grin grin these osinbanjo supporters look fresh oo.....

Osinbajo na elites dem candidate naa.

Na Dom Perignon den dey drink, no be like Ojúyọbọ́ own wey dey drink japata with tramadol
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
MikoB:

Looking at VP Osinbajo,you can see a man of strong characters,except you want to blame him for his master's non-performance. For you to be successfully do that you need to change the Constitution and impress it on the Populace what are the duties of VP as ensrined in the Constitution.
President Buhari should be proud of an able,amiable VP throughout his tenure,not those that struggles and ready to highjack the table both in present and while absent for any reason.Such a candidate is always the best saleable and gives you the confidence of continuity in govt.
I which them the best!
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
SILVERLINES:
wink

If na osibanjo we can understand,but not that useless drug addict called Tunibu
qq

better than peter obi and Anyim?
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by portplus: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
the cabal no go gree!
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Incoming

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by PenSniper: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
MonkeyMods:
But why is he so scared of declaring?

Afonja sef

He dey fear Tifnubu

Did you not hear Buhari said he would not reveal his prefered candidate so that the evil one will not kill him ?
I guess you know the evil one ?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by PenSniper: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=seeker121 post=111394009]Love this Osinbajo but his declaration is taking longer than expected.[/quo

Slow and steady wins the race.
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Some lines are not good at all...
How can you say "consolidation".
Consolidation of what?...
...Consolidation of poverty, corruption, incompetence, bigotry, clannishness, inflation, power failure, backwardness, ineptitude, hypocrisy, and non adherence to the rule of law?...
...It is only nonentities that can be fooled again and again....
"First fool no be fool,second nah proper foolish"...Dr Michael Okpara.
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
I used to be one of his supporters. Now when I look at him only see a snake
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by ButterBurger: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Abeg can someone post a good picture of that wall poster wey him with Buhari dey together.
Ah wan get am to share and spread
Tinubu slaves don enter wahala this year
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
nedubrazil111:
He is still consulting buhari.
Being the dullard that he is, it might take buhari up to 6 months to give his approval.
Re: Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) by MikoB: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Looking at VP Osinbajo,you can see a man of strong characters,except you want to blame him for his master's non-performance. For you to be successfully do that you need to change the Constitution and impress it on the Populace what are the duties of VP as ensrined in the Constitution.
President Buhari should be proud of an able,amiable VP throughout his tenure,not those that struggles and ready to highjack the table both in present and while absent for any reason.Such a candidate is always the best saleable and gives you the confidence of continuity in govt.
I which them the best!
You are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls / Olu Falae Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.