Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) (28624 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by uchdavinci: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
See president na, young our own them na ancestors wan be president.
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by Vadese1: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jonah I miss you. God continue to bless you Amen
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by Quantized92(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
While u await a paid employment, check my siggy & hit me up for robust & legit business opportunities.
jawalis:
I actually have nothing to say, na person wey don chop finish dey visit other or stop over for another country.
Right now, all I pray for is a stable source of income as I’m getting out of the university. I’m a student of Health Information Management. Ok appreciate help (not financially) and recommendations on how I can help myself in securing a source of income. I can as well handle dry cleaning perfectly.
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
A heart filled with peace.
Not some people whose only achievement is hate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Failure visiting failure.
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
How I wish Nigerian politicians would retire to their houses like jona and sambo. but no the want to keep recycling themselves.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
HitSong:
Mtcheeewu

Useless goat yam eater.

If not for his incompetence, no one would have voted for this senile abokî old fool.

Receive sense by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by Legend44(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
accept defeat when defeated... it doesnt make one less human or incapable. if not for what this man did to save the face of this country who know what would have become of you and i
HitSong:
Mtcheeewu

Useless goat yam eater.

If not for his incompetence, no one would have voted for this senile abokî old fool.
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by jawalis(m): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Quantized92:
While u await a paid employment, check my siggy & hit me up for robust & legit business opportunities.
I will
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by techWriter3: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
man ... Umm, check my p.rofile if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by HitSong: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
lexy2014:

So Jonathans incompetence made u to vote for someone senile and more incompetent than Jonathan? What does that say about u?
It says all those adjectives and nouns represents your true personality.
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by Xscape1993(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:
very vibrant man

Unlike Buhari the London citizen
You are a true Nigerian dear.
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by Nitch99(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yehh
So Togo get president¿?
I no sabi sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by dnawah(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
3pointsagree:
Conversation

Goodluck E. Jonathan
@GEJonathan
A brief stopover in Lome and a great time visiting His Excellency Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe, President of Togo, and sharing thoughts with him on the sub-region's current challenges as well as prospects and opportunities for peace, stability and growth.
-GEJ

https://mobile.twitter.com/GEJonathan/status/1507016635982352401?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
he doesn't rock the suit like his father.
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by Dumte(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
This Togolese president is one of the youngest head of states in Africa oh.
GEJ we miss you more than you could imagine
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by 1858ii: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
post=111394804:
Oga Jona has moved on from his unprecedented defeat in 2015.
Taking life in its stride.

But some animalistic cannibals qnd swines refused to move on.
They kept killing innocent girls and our policemen and policewomen, cooking their corpse and using it to make egusi soup.

Una no go ever end well in life lailai.
Brutal deaths await you all for supporting deaths of innocent people
[/s]
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by lazerville: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
somoyel:
Continue to enjoy your simple lifestyle jare

How many do you have?
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by mozona(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
I bet the Togo president is star struck, he is pleased to met Jonathan
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
HitSong:

It says all those adjectives and nouns represents your true personality.

So Jonathans incompetence made u to vote for someone senile and more incompetent than Jonathan? What does that say about u?
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by Mattwillz: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Great man...Happy birthday to me..be blessed as you join me to celebrate!
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by Sunsets: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dell and their battery wahala. But this is Good, both the price and speck
. I need am.
somoyel:
Continue to enjoy your simple lifestyle jare
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by Mikelarteta(m): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Saint1960:

Shut up
How is jona better
Better look toward the future and stop deceiving yourself about with who is better between Jona and Buhari

You are mad.
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Triangles1:
Mr peace ambassador.

On behalf of me and people who voted you out to bring in hardship we say sorry.

Na now our eyes clear but it still never clear because another disaster looming.

Cry no more.

Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by otipoju(m): 6:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Xscape1993:
Better leader. I miss you ooo. We are so sorry for the deadly political mistake of 2015 that brought in borrowers and destroyers of our economy. May God Almighty crown you the crown of glory after your human race here on earth my humble president.

Jobathan was not a good leader. He was clueless, weak, docil, inept and corrupt president who made Nigerians yearn for a change in Buhari who turned out to combine all the negative attributes of Jonathan and then added a sickly body,a wicked heart and ethnic bigotry to his traits.

Sadly Buhari has made Jonathan's era look like heaven...even though things were quite bad.
Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by Judd007: 6:13am On Mar 27, 2022
Very very correct
HitSong:
Mtcheeewu

Useless goat yam eater.

Re: Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:24am On Mar 27, 2022
odunmighty:
Nigerian misses you sir

Oga, speak for yourself.....was nigeria any better under your God jonathan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy / Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.