Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her (8945 Views)

Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by SaintBishop: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
If she wants you to sleep with her go and sleep with her Oga
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by AmzQueens: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nicepoker(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pls do it fast. That is the fastest way to meet with your maker.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
U no dey fear God? Like wtf.
Give your self brain abeg. This is common sense. angry
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Donaluta(m): 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Suspect1:
hm this your noise they shine kehne...

Op op... You sabi lieee!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by NaBanga: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pregnant women want love too. However don't sleep with anyone's wife without permission. sad
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Suspect1: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
NaBanga:
Pregnant women want love too. However don't sleep with anyone's wife without permission. sad
permission ke? U sabi make noise.

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Oturatetuala(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Please I beg u in the name of God do it.. what is this world turning to.

You do am, u go just kill yourself.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by NaBanga: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Suspect1:
permission ke? U sabi make noise.

You may not give your wife permission, but a husband such as Janemenas's may give permission. The op knows his neighbor. If he wants to sleep with the woman, then he should be brave enough to request permission from the husband.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Lexymore95(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
It's temptation don't do it oo it causes bad luck
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by SNEFF: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
aint believing this piece of crap ...
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:

I don't want her to feel like I'm a bad person .how best can I avoid her ? Pls advice me cos she normally come to charge her phone at my place

Tell her to masturbate
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mmadu4: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

Tell her to masturbate

Bro that's too harsh
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Rooneyboy(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Blunttruth:

Pregnancy hormones make some women ho.rny. please run o.

100 percent correct.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Qatar2022: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
A pregnant woman want to destroy your Destiny

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Weezy463: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Winningbot:
so you expect her to see you as a good person if you sleep with her?

Sense is really far from you
YOU AGAIN?
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Weezy463: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
SaintBishop:
If she wants you to sleep with her go and sleep with her Oga
ARE YOU HIGH OR SOMETHING??
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Winningbot: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
i know you before
Weezy463:

YOU AGAIN?
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Weezy463: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:
Guys my pregnant neighbour wants me to make love to her she came to my room to charge her phone while we were watching a movie she touch me in a sensual way I had to back out she bluntly ask me to make love to her ... Hmmm Her husband has been away for 2 months on a job assignment .shes alone with her kid sister . What could trigger such desire ? I just can't .
grin
mmadu4:
Guys my pregnant neighbour wants me to make love to her she came to my room to charge her phone while we were watching a movie she touch me in a sensual way I had to back out she bluntly ask me to make love to her ... Hmmm Her husband has been away for 2 months on a job assignment .shes alone with her kid sister . What could trigger such desire ? I just can't .
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Breadandpeppers(f): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:

I don't want her to feel like I'm a bad person .how best can I avoid her ? Pls advice me cos she normally come to charge her phone at my place
Stop putting on your gen

3 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Prisco4luv(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Flee from her at once
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mmadu4: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Please
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by arthurwillia(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:

Lol una just Dey lie anyhow
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mmadu4: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yes
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by bigpicture001: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
OP turn everything to joke about her... Like u reply...

Me I too strong na....you want mk ur belle double and no fit size your clothes and laff. It off

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mmadu4: 6:26am On Mar 27, 2022
bigpicture001:
OP turn everything to joke about her... Like u reply...

Me I too strong na....you want mk ur belle double and no fit size your clothes and laff. It off

Wow
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Oksman(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2022
Breadandpeppers:

Stop putting on your gen

Best advice so far.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Kobicove(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2022
mmadu4:

Stop switching on your generator for the time being so she will no longer have an excuse for coming to your place undecided
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Finnese001: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2022
badboyTee:
shine her Congo no loose guard

Badt guy grin
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by MightyHand(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2022
But seriously!!!
How will you relate with the husband after his return from the assignment??
I believe you're not like Buhari with Zero conscience...
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by onomeabuja: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Suspect1:
hm this your noise they shine kehne...

Op op... You sabi lieee!
I think d op is not lieng bcoz I was once a victim
Though this pregnant lady was my ex, I didn't even know she was pregnant bcoz its been quite a while I saw her.
One faithful day she called me( this year precisely 2months now)
She said she wanted to see me that she has something to tell me, I then told her to meet me at a place we normally meet when I was dating her.
So she went to wait for me there lol n behold when I saw her. She was pregnant.
She said I should book a room that she wanted to rest( that's after I have congratulated & we spoke a bit, I was wishing her well at d same time)
Well I did n she said I should join her, first I ignored but when she insisted I did.
Then I told her I was coming which I went to pay for d lodge $ b4 I returned, she has pull her pant that I should Bleep her.
this lady was begging me $ begging me to Bleep her which I turned down n left d room.
Honestly I weep for some men. On what their wives or girlfriend do outside.
This is a true story n she still call me. Even 3 days ago she called me but I didn't pick her call.
So the op may b right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by ambr055i: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2022
She wants to use you because she is Hot, don't appear cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? / Can You Date A Lady/guy With A Very Poor Command Of The English Language? / The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.