Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer (1343 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by DADDY2or3FISHES: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
As the topic states please which alcohol or GIN is best for asking for blessings or making prayers to be answered quickly
Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by donbachi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Action bitters for quick action...na joke oo.

Go for aromatic schnapps

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by carl90(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Schnapps.
Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by Raymond0008(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Aromatic schnapps

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by Shalommy(f): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Seaman schnapps. That's what my elders use to appease my great grandfathers. grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by OneCandleAway(f): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Aromatic schnapps (seaman's was popular for blessings but you might find another in the supermarket)

Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by MAGG0T(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
cheesy

Diethyl Ether...

Your prayers would sure be answered by Fire
Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by HeavenVGate: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
DADDY2or3FISHES:
As the topic states please which alcohol or GIN is best for asking for blessings or making prayers to be answered quickly
Go for Lords. That's the latest regarded as original gin for now. Schinap don turn water. Lords Gin answers prayer faster

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by valicious1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Go for Lords. That's the latest regarded as original gin for now. Schinap don turn water. Lords Gin answers prayer faster
Lords dry gin is unique. Meant for unique gentlemen

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
DADDY2or3FISHES:
Alcohol for blessings or making prayers? Please explain undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by DADDY2or3FISHES: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Alcohol for blessings or making prayers? Please explain undecided

It's called libation, it's our forefathers way of making request or blessings.
it goes way beyond the bible... Genesis 35:14

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
DADDY2or3FISHES:
It's called libation...
You mean for pagan worship and rituals .... my mistake. I thought this was another Christian-Voodoo thread. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by DADDY2or3FISHES: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You mean for pagan worship and rituals .... my mistake. I thought this was another Christian-Voodoo thread. undecided

Genesis 35:14
Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
DADDY2or3FISHES:
Genesis 35:14
What has that do with this now? undecided
Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by DADDY2or3FISHES: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
I just need help. I am not interested in religious correctness.
I am just in search of a solution
Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by LordReed(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
DADDY2or3FISHES:

Seagram's Gin but if budget is an issue Seaman's Schnapps or Gordon's Dry Gin.
Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by OneCandleAway(f): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
DADDY2or3FISHES:
I just need help. I am not interested in religious correctness.
I am just in search of a solution

Also add candle magic if you're doing this yourself without the guidance of a spiritual person.
Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by DADDY2or3FISHES: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Also add candle magic if you're doing this yourself without the guidance of a spiritual person.
how does this work?
Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by OneCandleAway(f): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
DADDY2or3FISHES:

how does this work?

There are some spiritual supply stores that sell candles tailored to each issue. Some for jobs, some to remove curses, some road opener, etc.t.c

You buy them, anoint with oil then pray and light the candle.

Google candle magic
Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by Image123(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2022
Gin is another word for trap. Are you praying to or begging devil? If you are praying to God, pray in Jesus name. He is the sure Libation already poured for us all.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Suggest The Best Gin For Prayer by DADDY2or3FISHES: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Image123:
Gin is another word for trap. Are you praying to or begging devil? If you are praying to God, pray in Jesus name. He is the sure Libation already poured for us all.
stick to your path let me stick to mine.... its not that hard to understand boss

(1) (Reply)

The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God / Denied Gospels? / Bishop Oyedepo And Hiv Test:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.