Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God (1339 Views)

House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire / Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
MrPresident1:
Matthew 24:30 KJV
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Daniel 12:1 KJV
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people:

and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

The appearance of the sign of the Son of man in heaven is the elevation and exaltation of David Michael over the mountain that oversees the whole earth

His exaltation will be followed by Armageddon, and the single most difficult moments in human history. Trouble such as never seen upon the earth. If your DNA is uncorrupted, if you have not eaten the food of the dead, if you have not partaken in idolatry, you will b delivered

Daniel 12:2 KJV
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 KJV
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, [52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Many that sleep in the dust of the earth, the so called BLACK people majorly, and all the godly people of the earth shall arise to reign with David Michael; the dead will be raised incorruptible, the mentally and spiritually dead who are in mental cages and spiritual graves, they will arise at the sound of the trumpet, this trumpet is thunder!

This is what they misinterpreted as rapture, they said you will disappear grin grin don't disappear o, don't vanish o

Ephesians 2:2 KJV
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The voice of the Archangel is the trumpet, and it is the roar of thunder, it is the trump of God. The dead, the people living in the dust of the earth, the BLACK people in mentalncages and spiritual graves, will suddenly become awake! They will suddenly come to realisation in an instant! You know like those films we use to watch and somebody is mad and acting madness and someone heals him via prayer or something and he starts asking himself 'where am I', 'what am I doing here' why are my clothes tattered' 'have I been mad' 'How many years have I been mad' Was I buttnaked', 'did anybody see my y@nxh'? You know, like those questions King Nebuchadnezzar must have been asking himself and others when his brain was released from captivity. You too will ask yourself the same questions. So I was mad? shocked shocked shocked

Yes you were mad, and you sat in the dust of the earth, and you were the subject of mockery by the children and offsprings of dogs.

Then you will rise up and take your place as beloved children of David Michael, he is the Sun of righteousness that has risen over you, he will so pamper you ehn, you will forget all your tribulations. You will forget all the trouble that Cain and Edom passed you through

Malachi 4:2 KJV
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

So now you understand why there is nothing called disappearing or vanishing rapture, if you vanish, you cannot pass the Van Allen belt, na there you go disappear reach, nothing crosses it, your disappearing axx dies there grin grin in your fake rapture

1 Like

Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
This thread will dispel the fable of the rapture of mysterious disappearances and vanishings.

*You are not disappearing to anywhere
*You are not vanishing to anywhere
*The tribulation is not starting, it is ending, you are not a beast of burden, your entire existence is not about suffering and tribulations
*Nobody is coming to enslave you and your loved ones, you are already enslaved with socioeconomic and political chains, it is your redemption that is coming
*It is your redemption and freedom that is coming
*You will marry and you will give birth to blessed children
*You will build that glorious mansion that you have in mind
*You will drive Gwagon
*No one or anything will make you afraid
*You will prosper endlessly and gloriously
*You will be safe secure cured of every disease, you will be healthy
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Matthew 24:29-30 KJV
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

This verse above and the passage below are saying the same thing. The end of the tribulation will be marked by an earthquake. That earthquake will likely have its epicentre from Jerusalem, and it marks the breaking and destruction of the mental and spiritual bondage of the Israel of God. Immediately the earthquake occurs, you see all these great men that you are seeing now, all these Presidents and Generals and rich men and business moguls and business tycoons of big business, big sports, big medicine, big entertainment, big media etc., all of them will become powerless and ordinary men

Revelation 6:12-17 KJV
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; [13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. [14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The ascension of David Michael is the beginning of wrath for all the oppressors of this world
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ephesians 2:2 KJV
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

The course of this world, the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that NOW works in the children of disobedience

This is a contemporaneous verse, I mean it in the sense that it is presented in present continuous tense; the spirit that NOW works in the children of disobedience, this is the prince of the power of the air, we know that this is Satan the devil

What are the manifestations of the presence of the prince of the power of the air in the children of disobedience?

Colossians 3:5-7 KJV
Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: [6] For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: [7] In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them

You can see that the children of disobedience are being controlled by the prince of the power of the air and theynare IN THE WORLD. The children of the devil did not disappear from the earth to go and enjoy their booties theynare right here on this earth right NOW. But Satan will be overthrown and the children of God will take over

1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Satan is the prince of the power of the air, when he walked in the children of disobedience the children of disobedience were right here on this earth and their works are seen by all men and their works are fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

Now, when Jesus overthrows Satan and then occupies the air, the children of obedience, the obedients, will be called up to reign with Christ

But in order to muddle the understanding of the children of God, the Obedients, and create confusion as to the nature of their coming blessing, a rapture of mysterious disappearances was invented. In that rapture, people disappear while a tribulation commences on earth

The tribulation is not starting, it is ending. If you believe it is starting, you are entilednto your position which is not Biblical. It is perfectly OK for you to be expecting trouble for yourself including flogging, beating, lacerations, caning, enslavement

No one is disappearing to anywhere. Tribulation is ending and it will end completely at the earthquake

Revelation 6:12 KJV
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2023
Read
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by Fireoflife: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
MrPresident1:
Read
is it too late to be saved?
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by OkCornel(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ah yes… The David Michael delusion has kicked in again.

Someone skipped his medications last week hmmm?
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
So who is David Michael?

So this is Jesus Christ's real name, David Michael. His name is not Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ is like solving for x in an equation,

DAVID
Psalm 89:20-21 KJV
I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

Ezekiel 37:24-25 KJV
And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. [25] And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

MICHAEL
Daniel 12:1 KJV
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

The Bible says Michael is the one that stands for the children of Israel, anytime Israel faces an existential threat, Michael is that one that comes don to help them: He is the word of God

He is the rod in Moses' hand
He is the one that parted the red sea
He is the one that destroyed Jericho
He is the one that destroyed Haman
He is the one that conquered Sennacherib

Michael has always stood for God's children. This time around, he has incarnated physically and will come to their aid as the earth enters the most tumultuous time in the history of man, mankind and the world

So there you have his name:

David, anointed King of Israel and the world forever
Michael, Mighty Warrior Angel, the LORD'S deliverer. The Emperor, the Lion, the Conqueror, Odogwu akataka, Ebubedike, Okosisi

His Preeminent Majesty, David Michael, Son of God, King of kings, Lord of lords, the Prince of peace, the image of the invisible God, the first born from the dead, head of the church, firstborn of every creature, the building block of everything

Colossians 1:15-18 KJV
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: [16] For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: [17] And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. [18] And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Tremble!
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
You see, the return of Jesus Christ, David Michael, will be in two phases

One: He will first be revealed to the world and will reign as king
Two: He will now be invested with God: he will inherit the throne of Glory

Let me show you from the Bible
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
MrPresident1:
You see, the return of Jesus Christ, David Michael, will be in two phases

One: He will first be revealed to the world and will reign as king
Two: He will now be invested with God: he will inherit the throne of Glory

Let me show you from the Bible

One

David Michael will first be elevated from a very lowly beggarly position to the place on the highest mountain on the earth where he will see all the kingdoms of the earth and the glories of them: He will be exalted king over Nigeria and over all his people everywhere they are in the world. He is Lazarus that is placed at the gates of the rich man who is looking to eat from the rich man's crumbs is a subject of mockery of dogs

1 Samuel 2:8 KJV
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

You can clearly see the dichotomy here: the LORD raises the beggar from the dunghill, where they are covered with sores, and sets them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of Glory. You van see the same thing passage below

Psalm 113:7-8 KJV
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; [8] That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.

The LORD will lift him up right from where he is at the gates of the rich man, this Lazarus, and will catapult him right to the very top of everything because in all things David Michael MUST have the preeminence

You see, when David Michael starts to reign, it would be beginning of the fulfilment of great promises that the LORD has made to the house of Israel.

It would start with the one that has been called barren

Psalm 113:9 KJV
He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.

I will show you what will happen to you under the reign of David Michael, the glorious things that will happen to you under his reign, and why your earnest prayers from this time and going forward should be and must be 'LORD, let your kingdom come!'

They lied to you but we will clear all their lies and you will wish for God's kingdom to come now now, yanzu yanzu
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Matthew 24:30 KJV
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

This is where the reign of David Michael begins from, the appearance of the sign of the son of man in heaven; this is the rising of the Sun of righteousness with healing in his wings

Malachi 4:2 KJV
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Calves of the stall are well fed calves, who are given the best food and drink and taken to the best pastures. They are meticulously cared for, treated with great gentleness and kindness. All illnesses cured, all deformities addressed, all needs addressed, all challenges overcome, all problems resolved

Matthew 24:45-47 KJV
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? [46] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. [47] Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

You can see David Michael the faithful servant who has been tasked with giving meat to God's people in due season. He is the blessed servant. You can see the dichotomy again, he is made king but he is not yet invested with God. The LORD has made him ruler of his household, but he is not yet ruler over the whole earth or the whole universe, over all the LORD'S goods
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
Matthew 24:36-39 KJV
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. [37] But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. [38] For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, [39] And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

The prophecies in the passage above will be fulfilled during the time of David Michael. You can see the reference to eating and drinking and marrying and giving in marriage, you can see for yourself that this connotes enjoyment and not suffering, the prophecy is pointing out to us that although David Michael is reigning, the son of man is still coming; he is not yet invested with God, he does not have the throne of glory yet, and he is not ruler over all the LORD'S goods yet, he is only ruler of the LORD'S household

So during David Michael's reign, before he inherits the throne of glory, he is going to turn the fortune of the Israel of God radically around. He is the one that will give them beauty for ashes, a garment of glory for the tatters they were wearing, he will place a crown of gold on their head, he will turn their poverty to overwhelming abundance

During David Michael's reign, you will marry and you will give in marriage, you will birth beautiful children, live inside mansions and drive super cars. You will be healthful and blessed. You will prosper in everything you do. The wealth of the whole earth will flow toward you effortlessly. The reign of David Michael is heaven on earth.

You remember I told you that there will be sex in heaven? The reign of David Michael is the bringing of heaven to you.
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Luke 21:34-36 KJV
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. [35] For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. [36] Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

You can see how Luke describes the time of David Michael, he is urging us not to allow our hearts to be OVERCHARGED with surfeiting and drunkenness. You saw OVERCHARGED, right? Yes. We will be charged with surfeiting and drunkenness, but the emphasis is not to allow ourselves to be OVERCHARGED, so that that day, the day of the coming of the Son of man, the day David Michael inherits the throne of glory and becomes the ruler of the whole universe, does not catch us unawares. There is still a danger of hell lurking.

You see, this danger of hell lurking around is even more important, critical and dangerous for David Michael. The reason is that he could fall into the danger of hubris cry and then begin to become and oppressor, oppressing his people and using his power negatively cry

David Michael is even peremptorily called an EVIL SERVANT. Just in case he decides to go rogue and he begins to smite and oppress his fellow servants, becaueenhe is still a servant, he is not King of the world yet, he is only King of the LORD'S household and he is oppressing the LORD'S household. If he does this, He would be found unworthy and would be cast into hell cry

Matthew 24:48-51 KJV
But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; [49] And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; [50] The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, [51] And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

1 Like

Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ezekiel 38:11-12 KJV
And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, [12] To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

Look at this verse above, this is Gog of the land of Magog thinking to himself about the increasing prosperity of the redeemed Israel of God. See how Gog is describing our state and our condition during that time when we have been redeemed by God and David Michael is reigning:

*Land of unwalled villages
*That are at rest
*That dwell safely
*No gates nor bars in their cities for protection or anything of that sort
*The people that are gathered out of the nations
*People that have gotten much goods and cattle
*Dwelling in the midst of the land

This is the period that we must be careful to ensure that our hearts is not overcharged with surfeiting and drunkenness and the cares of this life

This period will commence with this verse

Matthew 24:29-30a KJV
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

And this is the blessedness of those times scheduled to begin shortly [even before the end of this Spring]:

Ezekiel 34:23-28 KJV
And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. [24] And I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the Lord have spoken it. [25] And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods. [26] And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his
season; there shall be showers of blessing. [27] And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them. [28] And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 12:09am On Apr 10, 2023
Those things they are enjoying in America and British and Canada that they are all japa-ing, when David Michael becomes king, tables will turn and it will be our turn to enjoy those things
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 1:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Two

He will now be invested with God: he will inherit the throne of Glory

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. [37] But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. [38] For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, [39] And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Overtime, a negative meaning has been read to this passage, but it does not have a negative meaning or connotation at all.

The angels being referred to here are the Ubermensch. By now you know the Ubermensch. During the period under reference they have resurrected and are in charge of heaven, they are the ministers of David Michael (Matthew 4:11) The passage is only saying that they too will not know when the Son of man will ascend the throne of glory. It would be a period of surfeit and drunkenness and cares of this life, people marrying wives and giving wives in marriage thus the likening of Noah's time with the present.

But in Noah's time what was coming was a destruction from the LORD upon the children of disobedience. But in our present time, under the peaceful and prosperous reign of David Michael, what is coming is David Michael's elevation to the throne of glory; two great tumultuous events linked by the exact conditions preceding them. The Son of man will come suddenly upon David Michael:

Matthew 24:45-46 KJV
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? [46] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
What is the throne of glory?

Matthew 24:45-47 KJV
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? [46] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. [47] Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

David Michael is only elevated to the head of the LORD'S household, he is not yet made ruler of the universe yet

Matthew 19:28 KJV
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matthew 25:31-34 KJV
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: [32] And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: [33] And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. [34] Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2023
Holy words long preserved
for our walk in this world,
They resound with God's own heart
Oh, let the Ancient words impart.

Words of Life, words of Hope
Give us strength, help us cope
In this world, where e'er we roam
Ancient words will guide us Home.

Ancient words ever true
Changing me, and changing you.
We have come with open hearts
Oh let the ancient words impart.

Holy words of our Faith
Handed down to this age.
Came to us through sacrifice
Oh heed the faithful words of Christ.

Holy words long preserved
For our walk in this world.
They resound with God's own heart

Ancient words ever true
Changing me, and changing you.
We have come with open hearts
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2023
1 Samuel 2:10 KJV
The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Revelation 4:10-11 KJV
The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, [11] Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 7:57am On Apr 13, 2023
John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This is Jesus Christ himself calling ball men to his salvation, opening the door of God's salvation to all men, that none should perish but that all should come to God and have eternal life even lineage Israel and all converts and all the ends of the earth, together they all make up the LORD'S household and become his house of prayer

John 10:16 KJV
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Everyone is invited to the Commonwealth of Israel, everyone from every nation, every tribe, every tongue, every kindred of the earth is invited to the LORD'S salvation

Acts 11:17-18 KJV
Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God? [18] When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Children of disobedience, after they have enjoyed everything that the earth has to offer they now said that when it is your turn, i.e. you the children of obedience, to enjoy the earth, we will be disappearing in some phantom rapture

Don't disappear. You are enjoying this earth with David Michael

Ezekiel 34:28 KJV
And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
This is for the people of marriageable who are worried that when Jesus comes they will no longer be able to marry and bear children. You see this passage below, it is not a negative passage. This verse is in the aftermath of the enthronement of David Michael and the enjoyment we shall be subject to after that time. They are relating what happened during Noah's time with what will happen in the time of David Michael. Both times were periods of surfeit but in Noah's time the flood that came was the flood of dis-enlightenment, the flood that is coming in David Michael's time is the flood of enlightenment

Eating and drinking to the LORD under the auspices of David Michael, marrying and giving in marriage under the auspices of David Michael

Please know today that it is faulty unreasoning that is premised on foundation of lies that the deceiver has used to dupe you so you don't look forward to God's kingdom. When David Michael is crowned King, you will have your mates, you will marry, and you will bear beautiful children and you will have children's children

Ezekiel 37:24-25 KJV
And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. [25] And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Below is the work of the deceiver that he has been doing for 523 years now. He is also the one that will enter the mind of Gog and Magog to try to wage war against the redeemed Israel of God

Revelation 20:3,7-8 KJV
And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. [7] And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, [8] And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

This is your enjoyment when David Michael is crowned King over you, you and the beautiful children you will birth for the LORD

Isaiah 60:16-18 KJV
Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. [17] For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness. [18] Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.

Look forward to marriage and birthing of Children during the reign of David Michael, look forward to health, vitality, peace, prosperity, and progress
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2023
2 Chronicles 32:17 KJV
He wrote also letters to rail on the Lord God of Israel, and to speak against him, saying, As the gods of the nations of other lands have not delivered their people out of mine hand, so shall not the God of Hezekiah deliver his people out of mine hand.

2 Chronicles 32:21 KJV
And the Lord sent an angel, which cut off all the mighty men of valour, and the leaders and captains in the camp of the king of Assyria. So he returned with shame of face to his own land. And when he was come into the house of his god, they that came forth of his own bowels slew him there with the sword.
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
smiley
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2023
1 Samuel 2:10 KJV
The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2023
Seun, come and take this thread to FP let the people rejoice in the LORD'S salvation cheesy

Isaiah 25:8-9 KJV
He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it. [9] And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord ; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

The LORD our God shall bless us and all the ends of the earth shall marvel, and we will glory in the salvation of the LORD our God
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
Isaiah 49:23 KJV
And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord : for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

Malachi 4:3 KJV
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

See the fate of the wicked when the LORD redeems the dearly beloved of his soul and David Michael reigns over them

The wicked that you see today, who have made life a living hell all over the world, will all be destroyed. Their power will be broken and the stranglehold and chokehold that they have the world in will be broken finally.

Every single more day brings us closer to the fulfilment of prophecy

Jeremiah 30:8-9 KJV
For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: [9] But they shall serve the Lord their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Zechariah 3:8 KJV
Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2023
Matthew 4:8-11 KJV
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; [9] And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. [10] Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. [11] Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Read
Re: The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God by MrPresident1: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
Psalm 91:1-2 KJV
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. [2] I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Televangelist Tammy Faye Messner Dies / Real Sounds From Hell / Celestial Church Of Christ Forum!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.