Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location (69179 Views)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Demolakay: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin is too weak tho.. undecided grin
So what is that meant to be?scare the almighty USA? grin..

Keep deceiving yourself Putin..he is getting frustrated.. nothing is working out.. wasting soldiers life for your own interest with nothing to show for it.. grin
Op put a link to support this for easier verification.. grin
I hope ur being heavily rewarded for displaying ur ignorance here? if not den ur name must be charity or one American mallato must have been psyching u up.

1 Like

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by delerx(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
God bless you bro. This nairaland is filled with kids and idiotic villagers.. one insulted me for saying exactly the same thing 1 month ago. They are all hypocrites. I told the mumu that there is no family in Nigeria that doesn't have a relative in the USA and benefit directly or indirectly, yet some of us still come here to insult them.
No b UK now dey safe some of us from the current hardship in naija. If they love Russia so much they should move theiir .

1 Like

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Wakeup0oo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Fake propaganda from Putin's Puppets.

Propaganda doesn't win a war. Overrated Russia should live up to the hyped. cowards priding themselves with non existing imaginary nukes.

It's a shame that with all the hyped given to Russia at the initial stage of this war, Russia is still battling with Ukraine till date because according to Putin's puppets, it won't take Putin a second to send Ukraine to abyss. But I am so surprise that Putin is still battling with a small country as Ukraine till date to the point of soliciting help from Chinagrin Wasting innocent soldier lives with a mindset of winning a war he will never win.

You don't see his point his intention is not to wipe out Ukraine if not he would have done that in minutes and nobody even NATO would not do anything.
He wants them to be a part of Russia and not NATO. He wants them to surrender that's why he started with threats and invasions. Please be doing some researching o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by seanwilliam(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Botlord:

Okay we're waiting...
You think this is Libya, Vietnam right?? cheesy

Let them try it, I want to check something...
if biden gets attacked, will usa retaliate?
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Wakeup0oo(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin is too weak tho.. undecided grin
So what is that meant to be?scare the almighty USA? grin..

Keep deceiving yourself Putin..he is getting frustrated.. nothing is working out.. wasting soldiers life for your own interest with nothing to show for it.. grin
Op put a link to support this for easier verification.. grin
To find out if Putin is weak ask that non-living thing (bubu) to challenge him and let us see if Nigerian would not be history. wink
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Krismas(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ok
Eriokanmi:
I agree they both lost men. watch the news channels, I'm not talking of CNN. Watch the foxnews and aljazeera and see loads of tanks belonging to Russians army burnt into ashes. Russian military suffered much more casualties than their Ukrainian counterparts. Facts are there. Russians are only shelling civilians. Honestly speaking, I was expecting much more from the Russian camp going by the body language putin exhibited before the invasion
grin Check many of the So called Russian tanks destroyed and count how many of them have Z written on them. Most of those destroyed equipment are not Russian equipments

1 Like

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Livingstone124: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

You believe this one immediately , but assuming it was Ukraine, you'll shout western propaganda even when it's too obvious.

I don't know between Putin supporters and Buhari supporters who are the most foolish hypocrites in the world.
the formal
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by dappydozzy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Propaganda doesn't win a war. Overrated Russia should live up to the hyped. cowards priding themselves with non existing imaginary nukes.

It's a shame that with all the hyped given to Russia at the initial stage of this war, Russia is still battling with Ukraine till date because according to Putin's puppets, it won't take Putin a second to send Ukraine to abyss. But I am so surprise that Putin is still battling with a small country as Ukraine till date to the point of soliciting help from Chinagrin Wasting innocent soldier lives with a mindset of winning a war he will never win.

It is not that Russia is hyped, Russia military exploits still pervade history books till today, they are the victors of WWII. Actually, the Russian invasion was planned as a military operation, if it was a full scale war with Russia, Kyiv would have being terribly bombarded and destroyed a long time ago. Military operations fail like what happened to US troops in Mogadishu Somalia, American black hawk helicopters were downed by Islamic militants and bodies of dead American soldiers were dragged across the streets of Mogadishu. We still remember the Bay of Pig Invasion when America denied it's personell involved in the covert operation masterminded by the CIA to assassinate President Fidel Castro the failure and the disgrace it brought to the US made Castro an international hero. We still remember Afghanistan, the list goes on.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Krismas(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
delerx:
God bless you bro. This nairaland is filled with kids and idiotic villagers.. one insulted me for saying exactly the same thing 1 month ago. They are all hypocrites. I told the mumu that there is no family in Nigeria that doesn't have a relative in the USA and benefit directly or indirectly, yet some of us still come here to insult them.
No b UK now dey safe some of us from the current hardship in naija. If they love Russia so much they should move theiir .
grin Lets hear word jor. Who told u there are no Nigerians in Russia?

1 Like

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Gamesmart: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
WriterNig:

@KyivIndependent tweeted;

@NikaMelkozerova

BBC News

Foolish thread title!!!

And so what if it happened 250 miles or 350 miles or 5000 miles?

Just a senseless title! But when you look at the thread creator, you are not surprised!

https://www.nairaland.com/7035343/top-20-richest-poorest-countries/3#111151278

Unemployable "yoot".

@ImpregaTor @smeag0l come and see again o.
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Rexymania(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
bomb that white head!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Paperbag(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Putin wants Ukraine in one piece ..
He wants to hand the country over to his loyalist thats why his being careful ..

Did you not know how he took over creme??

1 Like

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by baralatie(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ayodinifyz:
Both country should tread carefully o..
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:
Dem say Ukraine are winning hahahaha.

The West are really wicked and Ukrainians are foolish if not how can you be on life support and you keep telling the world you are healthy , who does that?
if the news was the other way, you would have tagged it propaganda...

Terrorists sympathyzer spotted
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by tradepunter: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Useless propaganda.... Writerng I feel sorry for your life... You have become worthless since the war started... Trying hard to make Russia glorious...

They entered a country way weaker than them and can't even conquer it .. . Rather result to killing and bombing of civilians...m

Writerng you are a very evil person, if the blood of those Ukrainians is making you have erection.... Very very evil person, Ukraine this Ukraine that... Russia this Russia that
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by WATCHOVER(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Unfortunately you are the one behaving as a hypocrite, a nation is bleeding, you are encouraging them to accept that they are winning.
Ukraine will be Libya of Africa.
KAI Zelensky stvpid sha
MadamVanessa:

shocked

You believe this one immediately , but assuming it was Ukraine, you'll shout western propaganda even when it's too obvious.

I don't know between Putin supporters and Buhari supporters who are the most foolish hypocrites in the world.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Krismas(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

Foolish thread title!!!

And so what if it happened 250 miles or 350 miles or 5000 miles?

Just a senseless title! But when you look at the thread creator, you are not surprised!

https://www.nairaland.com/7035343/top-20-richest-poorest-countries/3#111151278

Unemployable "yoot".

@ImpregaTor @smeag0l come and see again o.

grin Omo na u be MUMU grin Hypersonic missile will fly 250miles in less than 4minutes and you won’t even see it coming
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Leonbonapart(m): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

you need kindergarten lectures sisi
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by jaykay68(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:

The West are really wicked and Ukrainians are foolish if not how can you be on life support and you keep telling the world you are healthy , who does that?
get lost my friend, by the time the rest of the world will finish with puttin, you will be amazed, how did they do it, foolish puttin.
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by ufotunang: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
It's better for the Ukraine president to surrender and discuss this matter with Putin for a final settlement. Russia is destroying a lot of your properties and infrastructures and your cities,towns and killing your citizens, children, elderly men and women. And many of your citizens are displaced and you said you are winning the war against Russia....do not allow USA and Biden to be pushing you to continue fighting the war you are losing...USA are not even supporting you

3 Likes

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Krismas(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
tradepunter:
Useless propaganda.... Writerng I feel sorry for your life... You have become worthless since the war started... Trying hard to make Russia glorious...

They entered a country way weaker than them and can't even conquer it .. . Rather result to killing and bombing of civilians...m

Writerng you are a very evil person, if the blood of those Ukrainians is making you have erection.... Very very evil person, Ukraine this Ukraine that... Russia this Russia that
grin All the Ukrainian civilians have fled. Those there now are either in the military or in the territorial defense or they are volunteer fighters from UK.
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by vunajohn(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sense is far from you
Parachoko:
Fake news

No city in Ukraine was strike.

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Ogaga87(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:

One month and Zelensky is still in your backyard not captured.. One month and you just hit 250miles from Poland, not expected from a World power who cannot subdue a midget like Ukraine.. The day your boss bomb Poland, he would signed his death warrant.. Why take this long.
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Foreseer: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:

The West and Africans which ones wicked pass
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by ww676: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
righteousIMAM:
this is what fire is Like On Earth Just Imagine how the hell Fire the ever Loving and caring Jesus Christ is preparing for the sinners he died for! DAMN! Subhanallah. Please let's all take eternity serious so we won't be among those that'll Be Roasted For merciful Allah's pleasure. Hallelujah
guy the keep quiet a times
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Burgerlomo: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Massiveglory:
Warning shot to sleepy Joe.

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Laurene: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Ukraine is going to lose this war. Nothing your sentiments can do about that.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by adm212144: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:

we have many kids on Nairaland I swear .Do you expect Ukraine to fold their arms and surrender and be a slave for life .you guys are always happy anything bad happen to west and yet you can’t breath the air of anti west .I pray you have Putin as a father or leader and let’s see how you will cope .you always want the west to be down ,if west go down I swear you all will suffer .the senseless part of you is supporting Russia I swear .if Russia succeed be prepare for WW3 and slavery for generations to generations.
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by missionmex(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dollarremix:
Putin do craze finish. cheesy cheesy na dis be I dare you Boden.
I dare you na when e shoot am like 200m. This one just be like kaduna to Abuja na.
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Gamesmart: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Krismas:
grin Omo na u be MUMU grin Hypersonic missile will fly 250miles in less than 4minutes and you won’t even see it coming

You are a moooron!

Firstly, did the report say it was hypersonic missile?

Secondly, so hypersonic missiles can't go 5,000 miles "and you won't see it coming"?
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Kingchuksero: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

There are rules of engagement. Putin is no a beast like you portray him. All out history, Russia have done Africa and every part of it no bad. Do your findings

2 Likes

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by zinaunreal(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
250 miles far na. Media too like drama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia Hits Back At Western Sanctions, 48 Countries Will Be Affected / Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns / Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.