Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location (69219 Views)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by GidiCars: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Anyone who wants to get real updates on this war should check out the news on telegram. Ukraine is only winning on social media. grin

Russia is hitting them real bad. A new world order is coming. One thing I know is that, someday, people who ran to Europe in the name of I want to JAPA would run back to Nigeria as Europe and the West would not be save. Mark my words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by zinaunreal(m): 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kingchuksero:

There are rules of engagement. Putin is no a beast like you portray him. All out history, Russia have done Africa and every part of it no bad. Do your findings

They are racists abeg stop making noise
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by GidiCars: 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sarsaproko:
Make dem kuku strike poland make everywhere scatter..

Na my prayer be this. I hope Europe goes to war, let them seek refuge in Asia and Africa. Especially England and France, I hope Russia nukes them before going down.
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Frankiss44(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Olam09:

Russians taunting POTUS

Bu firing indiscriminately at buildings? See what Putin and his goons has been reduced to
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Frankiss44(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
GidiCars:

Na my prayer be this. I hope Europe goes to war, let them seek refuge in Asia and Africa. Especially England and France, I hope Russia nukes them before going down.

See human being prayer.. Who exactly are u praying to? Na your parents dem go first nuke.. And everyone of your bloodline.. Crazy terrorist
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by 11doubledee: 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
sweetjohn:
Brain dead blindedfolded Muslim. USA did not fight Afgan but terrorists. Russia is fighting a sovereign nation and her innocent citizen. Pls get sense
Most times it amazes me how people reason irrationally.
Russia has been the ones firing missiles into Ukraine, not just military targets o,killing civilians and destroying public structures like schools and hospitals.
And someone is still blaming USA with lots of likes.
It just tells you where wickedness abound.
Whether USA or RUSSIA, what is BAD is BAD.
This is not about America,it's about Russia's actions.
Afghanistan was where Alqaeda terrorists were based and had their training before they struck America in 9/11 killing almost three thousand people.
Alqaeda found solace in Afghanistan protected by the Taliban government after bombing American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania boastfully taking all responsibilities.
These wicked souls are trying to change the narrative and history which is impossible.
Now tell me which terrorist organization Ukraine is sponsoring or supporting to attack Russia or how many Russians has Ukrainian government killed that warrants this attack.
You seized Crimea since 2014 without returning it back and you don't want me to feel threatened into joining NATO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin is too weak tho.. undecided grin
So what is that meant to be?scare the almighty USA? grin..

Keep deceiving yourself Putin..he is getting frustrated.. nothing is working out.. wasting soldiers life for your own interest with nothing to show for it.. grin
Op put a link to support this for easier verification.. grin

Russia have the most sophisticated nuclear weapons on planet earth, usa have more than Russia, with Russia coming second, but Russia have the most sophisticated nuclear war head, they have the one that can wipe the whole of Texas or California, noting go breathe for there again. They have that one. Only them get am. Russia have what it takes to wipe out Ukraine within 2mins. That’s what América is scared of. Ask yourself, Biden leave america problem dey face Russia lol �, Russia till today supply the whole Europe 51 percent if not more gas, if Russia sanctions and cut the supply, the whole Europe will be in darkness for a while. Russia have what it takes man. Stop listening to cnn and bbc, do deep qualitative research work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Frankiss44(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
GidiCars:
Anyone who wants to get real updates on this war should check out the news on telegram. Ukraine is only winning on social media. grin

Russia is hitting them real bad. A new world order is coming. One thing I know is that, someday, people who ran to Europe in the name of I want to JAPA would run back to Nigeria as Europe and the West would not be save. Mark my words.

Rubbish Talk.. You are hating on people that japa just because u are too broke to move right? None of those nonsense will ever come to pass

1 Like

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Youngzedd(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Fake propaganda from Putin's Puppets.

Propaganda doesn't win a war. Overrated Russia should live up to the hyped. cowards priding themselves with non existing imaginary nukes.

It's a shame that with all the hyped given to Russia at the initial stage of this war, Russia is still battling with Ukraine till date because according to Putin's puppets, it won't take Putin a second to send Ukraine to abyss. But I am so surprise that Putin is still battling with a small country as Ukraine till date to the point of soliciting help from Chinagrin Wasting innocent soldier lives with a mindset of winning a war he will never win.

Russia isn't US that destroy nations at will. The aim isn't to destroy their junior brother Ukraine rather capture it in one piece and put a new government with sense. Why they only target military base.

Zelensky still remain a comedian.

If it's proper war, it won't take Russia more than one week to level Ukraine.

���� Epic footage of the defeat of the Ukrainian BUK air defense system >> https://t dot me/intelslava/23602

Note: Replace the dot with .
"I am an expat living in Ukraine. I see what is happening for real. Ukraine military is 1 or 2 weeks from finished. Every day Ukraine delays making a deal with Russia, Ukraine gets smaller.
I live with a Ukrainian woman. She believes the lies Ukraine is winning. I have to stay silent to keep the peace with her. Sadly for her and all Ukrainians their "leaders" deceive them." - Nick

3 Likes

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by candiva: 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
tamdun:

Isn't that what US have been doing? Throw missiles in Vietnam,Iraq, Japan etc... How many ground battles US don win?
Don't mind that idiot

1 Like

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Krismas(m): 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are a moooron!

Firstly, did the report say it was hypersonic missile?

Secondly, so hypersonic missiles can't go 5,000 miles "and you won't see it coming"?
grin U be mumu true true? Or u just dey play the role of mumu double-cast? The missile na hypersonic. And Biden is within striking distance easily. That’s all
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by GidiCars: 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
jaykay68:
get lost my friend, by the time the rest of the world will finish with puttin, you will be amazed, how did they do it, foolish puttin.

What do you mean by rest of the world?? Once the Brics nations & China's belt and road initiative come to pass, you'll start converting naira to Ruby/yuan.

China, India, Arabia, South America and some Asian countries don't give a fzck about the war. I really wish I could type much, but just know that Canada, USA, and WESTERN Europe ain't the world.

A new world order is coming, and if a war happens before then, it's gonna be a win for Africa.

1 Like

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by OCHKESTINE(m): 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Propaganda doesn't win a war. Overrated Russia should live up to the hyped. cowards priding themselves with non existing imaginary nukes.

It's a shame that with all the hyped given to Russia at the initial stage of this war, Russia is still battling with Ukraine till date because according to Putin's puppets, it won't take Putin a second to send Ukraine to abyss. But I am so surprise that Putin is still battling with a small country as Ukraine till date to the point of soliciting help from Chinagrin Wasting innocent soldier lives with a mindset of winning a war he will never win.

Sadly, you have never led a country. You are not even first class citizen of a third world country.

You said "Propaganda don't win wars", how did you think Castro was able to topple F. Batista?

It is a normal tactic in wars to apply propaganda. Soldiers surrender based on the news heard. As you fight you also lie.

The way some of you underrate Russia, USA won't even do that. You must think you are smarter than the USA and EU. They know exactly what's happening; you don't but think you do.

Believe what you want but most of us would laugh at our ignorance of the current happenings in years to come when the truth comes to light.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Mftivi: 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
delerx:
God bless you bro. This nairaland is filled with kids and idiotic villagers.. one insulted me for saying exactly the same thing 1 month ago. They are all hypocrites. I told the mumu that there is no family in Nigeria that doesn't have a relative in the USA and benefit directly or indirectly, yet some of us still come here to insult them.
No b UK now dey safe some of us from the current hardship in naija. If they love Russia so much they should move theiir .
everybody will not be a slavish US poo poo eating moda foka like you.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Andriy Sadovyi said that Lviv was hit following reports about explosions. Lviv Oblast Governor Maksym Kozytskyi said that 3 loud explosions were heard near Lviv, from the east. Sadovyi warned that more strikes may be coming.

Another missile strike hits Lviv, mayor Andriy Sadovyi reported.

SOURCES: A Ukrainian Mayor and a Governor respectively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Mftivi: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
dappydozzy:

It is not that Russia is hyped, Russia military exploits still pervade history books till today, they are the victors of WWII. Actually, the Russian invasion was planned as a military operation, if it was a full scale war with Russia, Kyiv would have being terribly bombarded and destroyed a long time ago. Military operations fail like what happened to US troops in Mogadishu Somalia, American black hawk helicopters were downed by Islamic militants and bodies of dead American soldiers were dragged across the streets of Mogadishu. We still remember the Bay of Pig Invasion when America denied it's personell involved in the covert operation masterminded by the CIA to assassinate President Fidel Castro the failure and the disgrace it brought to the US made Castro an international hero. We still remember Afghanistan, the list goes on.
remember that this bay of pig invasion is the exact kind of conflict that is happening in Ukraine now. USSR wanted to mount their missile systems in Cuba but the US wouldn't have it.

1 Like

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by ejogbu24: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
You are a coward.....
SultanYoung:
Dem say Ukraine are winning hahahaha.

The West are really wicked and Ukrainians are foolish if not how can you be on life support and you keep telling the world you are healthy , who does that?
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Femeto: 12:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Shut down the air space. Let’s see what Putin can do. Putin can’t win with the air space closed.
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Omniman(m): 12:11am On Mar 27, 2022
200miles is like the distance between Lagos and Ondo State.

The way these foolish reporters report news. angry
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Gamesmart: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Krismas:
grin U be mumu true true? Or u just dey play the role of mumu double-cast? The missile na hypersonic. And Biden is within striking distance easily. That’s all

You are a dumbo!

How did you know it was hypersonic?

Why are you people so desperate to demonstrate your stupidity everytime without shame?
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Electrochemistry(m): 12:16am On Mar 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
Warning shot to sleepy Joe.
250 miles away; are they scared or what? Let them blast any part of Poland or any other areas that can trigger attack by NATO then we'll know if he's really sleepy.
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by pipnator00(m): 12:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Putin continues to play with fire that will consume him.
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by caracas: 12:26am On Mar 27, 2022
shogsman:

Imagine being stupid enough to think an army of 500,000 with thousands of tanks, hundreds of fighter jets, battle ships, thousands of ballistics missiles, millions of ammunitions, thousands of millitary facilities with billions of dollars worth of arms from all of Europe and america will fall within 2 days.
You have to be a retar.d to think that ,to put your Total lack of knowledge into perspective,it took USA 20years and $3t ,8 times Nigeria's gdp to fight talliban who don't have 10% of Ukraine millitary capabilities and we still lost
Olodos every where
It dint take the us up to two months to achieve their aim in Afghanistan
Their aim was to topple the government n eradicate alqadae n that was achieved in less than 3 months
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by obedience4(m): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2022
SultanYoung:

The West are really wicked and Ukrainians are foolish if not how can you be on life support and you keep telling the world you are healthy , who does that?

Missile strike is nothing bro..
Russia can fire missile from the middle of Moscow.. To hit any where..
They should gain ground and take city. They are shooting missiles up and down
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by bezimo(m): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2022
SultanYoung:

No mind them let them allow the West media to continue to follow them with lies and propaganda
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Techguy96(m): 12:45am On Mar 27, 2022
shogsman:

Imagine being stupid enough to think an army of 500,000 with thousands of tanks, hundreds of fighter jets, battle ships, thousands of ballistics missiles, millions of ammunitions, thousands of millitary facilities with billions of dollars worth of arms from all of Europe and america will fall within 2 days.
You have to be a retar.d to think that ,to put your Total lack of knowledge into perspective,it took USA 20years and $3t ,8 times Nigeria's gdp to fight talliban who don't have 10% of Ukraine millitary capabilities and we still lost
This is a lie jor, Ukraine army is nothing compared to that of Russia.
U must be a clown if u compare US war with Taliban to that Russia invasion of Ukraine.

First of all consider logistics, US does not share direct bother with Afghanistan like Russia does with Ukraine.

Imagine having such poor logistics in a war with a country you share bother with.

Secondly US fight was with Taliban not Afghanistan, they didn't plan on taking of Afghanistan but just to topple the Taliban govt in Afghanistan which they did, including training the Afghanistan military, which they achieved.

The corruption in the Afghanistan govt and unwillingness of the Afghanistan military to fight was the reason Taliban took over just bas the US military was leaving. There's no way US could have fought Taliban forever.

Your biasness towards US is the reason you make such unreasonable comparison.

Below is the Ukraine n Russia military comparison, in a direct war with Russia, Ukraine stand's no chance but apparently the Ukraine has proven us wrong.

Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by obedience4(m): 12:46am On Mar 27, 2022
GidiCars:

Just because you can't travel. Doesn't means you should be angry..
Nobody say may them denial you visa..
F%l
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Techguy96(m): 12:46am On Mar 27, 2022
bezimo:

No mind them let them allow the West media to continue to follow them with lies and propaganda
So any news of Russia bombing is true but Ukraine attacking Russia soldiers is western propaganda.
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Techguy96(m): 12:48am On Mar 27, 2022
GidiCars:

This is not possible, if Russian mistakenly send nuke to just one NATO nation, the whole of Russia will be nuked.

The retaliation will be too much Russia won't survive it.
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Techguy96(m): 12:49am On Mar 27, 2022
GidiCars:

Clown
Re: 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 27, 2022
SultanYoung:

Why as it taken Russia a month to crush Ukraine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner / Russia Hits Back At Western Sanctions, 48 Countries Will Be Affected / Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.