Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music (39533 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by BillionKnights: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
sad[img][/img]
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by sukar886: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
how many people you help, davido is number one jare, Abeg shift

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by TheOldGods: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Krexpah(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
So
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by dru23(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Let him go and ask how much Wizkid got paid for his performance at Indian royal wedding

Even if Davido stops singing today Burna Boy can't be as rich as Davido even if he uses all his entire household for money rituals or he starts selling drugs

As a Shareholder of Pacific holdings owners of Omotosho and Olorunsogo Electricity power plant, several projects in Banana island, Shares in Adeleke University ... Davido's sister is actually worth more cash, asset and stocks than Burna boys entire Generation combined

This is the issue I have with alot of Nigerians.. Try and reason with sense and objective.....

When u wan compare wealth Davido's wealth with his mates in the music industry . please leave out his family personal wealth out of it.... It is very embarrassing for any grown ass man to use family wealth to boast to others.........

Without using his family wealth to boost ...I believe Davido is the highest paid and richest African artist....

2. Wizkid is the second highest paid African artist. And Burna Boy should be the 3rd

The most important about this artist and others like them. They got it out the mud, they really work hard for their money without handout from daddy and mommy......

Davido for example made his own money without his daddy's money. He worked hard for it and he didn't follow the blue print and go join family business.. He made it and did it his way..

And don't be surprise that his father than his highly and very highly proud of him than the rest of the children that are working for daddy. He does not need daddy's money to enjoy the lifestyle he is enjoying now. This is the way we as a parent should train our kids.......

The other artists like wizkid and co . should be used as a motivation factor for the youths to emulate. These guys got it from the mud with hard work . success is always sweeter when u know did it with no handouts. Nobody can come and say they made u who u are today.......

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by West2019(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Let him go and ask how much Wizkid got paid for his performance at Indian royal wedding

Even if Davido stops singing today Burna Boy can't be as rich as Davido even if he uses all his entire household for money rituals or he starts selling drugs

As a Shareholder of Pacific holdings owners of Omotosho and Olorunsogo Electricity power plant, several projects in Banana island, Shares in Adeleke University ... Davido's sister is actually worth more cash, asset and stocks than Burna boys entire Generation combined

keep silent you are typing like a mad man
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Michael547(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ok.
Available for your car inspection and scanning
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by TheOldGods: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
[color=#990000]everyone that commented above are all illiterates. Sometimes I wonder if this forum is made of fools. Burna boy said highest paid artist. Yet some fools and stack illiterates are saying davido is richer because he has assets. The term here is paid. He is paid higher, that's doesn't mean there are not other musicians richer than him. He didn't say he is richer, but paid.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Rahkman: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lol na for twitter d war dey even happen
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Timbar: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
No go dey loud am o because by 2050 your appearance fee go be coin. Records are set and broken by individuals!!!!!! Member Dis �

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by mozona(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
His opinion
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by tobenenye: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
ass the odogwu himself
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by 11doubledee: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gracedavid125:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKh76Vg4bWc

Nigerian Grammy award winner, Burna Boy has affirmed that his colleagues, Wizkid and Davido who are among Africa’s richest musicians are not richer than him.
Burna Boy’s assertion follows an early tweet where he claimed he is the highest paid artiste in the history of African music.

In a tweet, the Grammy winner had wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/burnaboy/status/1507543896280207365
FEM!
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Michealscofield(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
EXLOVER:
I believe Odogwu, No artist comes close to him when it comes to stage performance, his energy is topnotch.

lyrically Odogwu stands out from other artists, he's not the bum bum and grace type of musician.

Vocally Odogwu gat a very unique voice

Lastly Odogwu promised to give us Grammy and a gave us a Grammy

How to enjoy Odogwu more: Smoke your weed while listening to his songs
The smoke in the weed has dull your senses undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Wetin dey always wrong with this boy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by OlujobaSamuel: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highest paid amongst una fellow hiphop or including those juju and Fuji musicians??
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Nebuchadnezzarr: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
EXLOVER:
I believe Odogwu, No artist comes close to him when it comes to stage performance, his energy is topnotch.

lyrically Odogwu stands out from other artists, he's not the bum bum and grace type of musician.

Vocally Odogwu gat a very unique voice

Lastly Odogwu promised to give us Grammy and a gave us a Grammy

How to enjoy Odogwu more: Smoke your weed while listening to his songs
Childish talk.

Try and get it.....it's free of charge from God.

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by koolaid87: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Money doesn't satisfy anyone

Once you achieved your target, your inadvertently starve for moreeee
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by lugo99(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
burna don burn highgrade again...
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by SocialJustice: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Is Daniel Regha one person or there is an army of online posters behind that account. He's everywhere on twitter.

He was right sha, that's an ignorant thing to say. Burna should bring his pride down but I dount he'll listen.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Saintdan0421(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Ooshe - Davido's sister's P.A.
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by MadeINchenzen2: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Burna Boy should getat !!! Though he is the only one who sings matured song... Wiz and davido are noise makers just like the illiterate portable ZAZZU ba_stard !!!

Burna is an A-list artiste with a Grammy to his CV... and that means he ranks over those two little rascals who feels jumping up and down @ ○² arena is what performance is all about !!!

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by aribisala0(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
DIKEnaWAR:
Burna boy and DJ cuppy are two people with money and tiny self worth. We can excuse Burna that he didn't grow up rich but Cuppy?

We wish him and his "highest paid" well...
what has money got to do with self worth
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by AZControversial(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
undecided
Despite his good music, they can't do the talking for him. He still needs to announce himself all over again.

Pity!
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Yankee101: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Reproducing Fela's hits is not a talent
I doubt if Fela's estate is adequately compensated

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Emma1Oj(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
You will never hear such bragging from Wizkid despite is very young age.. that's wen he cough the world stand steel for him. Very humble and private.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by adecz: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
People from very rass background
are always trying to belong by force.

God has blessed you with talent and
opportunity, quit making such bush
remarks. ☹️☹️☹️

He behavior and utterances are gradually
beginning to look like that of the noisy
Dino Melaye whose poor background
always makes him trying to show everyone
that he is now a rich man.
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Jaydot01: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Burns boy is pained because Grammy and billboard referred Wizkid as the Africa giant of afrobeat

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

B Red And His Father, Ademola Adeleke, The Dancing Senator, Pictured Together / Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death / Actress Monalisa Chinda Speaks On Marriage''he Was Beating Me And The Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.