Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music (39575 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by abokikhalifa: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Olodo24:
Your first point is false. Nigerian artists generally don't know how to perform live.....that's why I laugh seeing Simi and D'banj judging and laughing at better vocalists on Nigerian Idol. I watched one concert of Simi on Soundcity recently and it was so mediocre. What Burna does on stage is the same thing Davido, Wizkid and the rest does. I agree that Burna is lyrically better though, but I think he's losing it. His recent songs aren't so good lyrically. African Giant will forever remain his best.

Wait for his next album where he will return to standard.
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Kids

Come Rivers State come see how Rivers people dey brag....
Face front. Leave Rivers state out of it. Dumb ass
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Captain92: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Odogwu carry on, controversy is a major part of show biz world, some of them were even untalented but made it through controversy.
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Zorn: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Senomii:
That's how all these ogogoro and kai kai rivers people talk
Burna's mates are sniffing cocaine, while he's there injecting dry gin and sapele water into his veins
you support sniffing of cocaine but you condemn those selling it ?
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by jaxxy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
abokikhalifa:

That your baddest and odogwu collabo can not happen becouae Burna no fit bring himself down for frog voice. He may loose is Grammy if he tries that.

Davido is the real odogwu I just dey hype burna cos I like am. Leave all that story. Davido deserves more than grammy sef.

Watchout for Davido and Beyonce collabo.
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Changethechain: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bros he said music
Mooh247:
cool

Let him go and ask how much Wizkid got paid for his performance at Indian royal wedding

Even if Davido stops singing today Burna Boy can't be as rich as Davido even if he uses all his entire household for money rituals or he starts selling drugs

As a Shareholder of Pacific holdings owners of Omotosho and Olorunsogo Electricity power plant, several projects in Banana island, Shares in Adeleke University ... Davido's sister is actually worth more cash, asset and stocks than Burna boys entire Generation combined

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by aribisala0(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
theTranscriber:
buena boy and cuppy extremely crave validation.
Different question different answer
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by AgentGoat: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
This dirt skin and ibo burnt teeth boy sef.
After his song like to party when he was just coming up. i no like any of his another songs.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by tctrills: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Let him go and ask how much Wizkid got paid for his performance at Indian royal wedding

Even if Davido stops singing today Burna Boy can't be as rich as Davido even if he uses all his entire household for money rituals or he starts selling drugs

As a Shareholder of Pacific holdings owners of Omotosho and Olorunsogo Electricity power plant, several projects in Banana island, Shares in Adeleke University ... Davido's sister is actually worth more cash, asset and stocks than Burna boys entire Generation combined

how do you know all this sir? I guess you are their personal acountant
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by RPG2020(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Indian boy enter house e get why
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Kids

Come Rivers State come see how Rivers people dey brag....
Any tribe wey no dey fraudulent like una too dey brag abi.....you and your igbo fraudsters better leave that state for the real owners, y:all are littering the place, owing rents and constituting public nuisance

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Prisco4luv(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
It might be true o
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by abokikhalifa: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
jaxxy:

Davido is the real odogwu I just dey hype burna cos I like am. Leave all that story. Davido deserves more than grammy sef.

Watchout for Davido and Beyonce collabo.

No dey make fun of yourself. Davido and Beyonce collabo is actually Burna boy and WizKid past. 3 or 4 years ago. So it won't be a new thing.
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Khaysee: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rich man pay ur bill money .Am ur favourite fan .

Buy all types of men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by wallrichy: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Omg! You are wicked o.....if Burna boy catch you, na kill be that o.....the boy talk talk too much Jo....I tire for him matter sef.....

Mooh247:
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by jaxxy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
abokikhalifa:

No dey make fun of yourself. Davido and Beyonce collabo is actually Burna boy and WizKid past. 3 or 4 years ago. So it won't be a new thing.

Who dash monkey banana. Wizkid collabo with 6 year old blue ivy?
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Leo10000(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
abokikhalifa:

How much be boli, if poor man like you fit afford boli what will you say about Burna ?
Who be poor man? undecided
Oh, because me sef no dey hype myself online like your friend burna boy,maybe you should be current with news to know why I made mention of boli in particular.
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Blackmind: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Burna loves bragging when not necessary undecided
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by abokikhalifa: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Leo10000:

Who be poor man? undecided
Oh, because me sef no dey hype myself online like your friend burna boy,maybe you should be current with news to know why I made mention of boli in particular.

I reside in the village, In not current online. So tell me why you mentioned boli ? As I no get IG
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Viridis(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Padipadi:
Kini kawa sesi?
Another person ll break your record you this dirty proud odo-ogun calling yourself odogwu.
You carry tattoo draw for body like say na used engine oil dem take draw ya tattoo. You go carry 6months smelling dreadlocks with rotten smelly, maggot ridden teeth to sing for us.
Burnaboy, Bolaboy abi na Burnababe food. Take time. No make I enter your matter cos I ll just uninstall all the good music for ya mouth cos turn you to fuji artiste or make you a dancer & picker like Pocoleee. I m very denjelos & denjarus (dangerous).
Burna go cry if he hear this insult grin grin
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by abokikhalifa: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
jaxxy:

Who dash monkey banana. Wizkid collabo with 6 year old blue ivy?

Same 6 years old Ivy that own a Grammy a 29 years old frog voice can't even win with his father money.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by jaxxy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Same 6 years old Ivy that own a Grammy a 29 years old frog voice can't even win with his father money.

Na collabo with Beyonce Davido won do not with the 6 year old blue ivy. Game changer. cool
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Burna boy still talking like a boy (kid).
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Leo10000(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
abokikhalifa:

I reside in the village, In not current online. So tell me why you mentioned boli ? As I no get IG
This is the internet generation and the social media has been used as a tool in calling people out of their mischievousness, a lady accused him of not paying up for a boli he bought from her some weeks or months back.
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by abokikhalifa: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
jaxxy:

Na collabo with Beyonce Davido won do not with the 6 year old blue ivy. Game changer. cool
That's Burnaboy and WizKid past.
Make we even see the collabo first. I sha know say Beyonce get class and she know people way for her status when it comes to music.
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by abokikhalifa: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Leo10000:

This is the internet generation and the social media has been used as a tool in calling people out of their mischievousness, a lady accused him of not paying up for a boli he bought from her some weeks or months back.
Really, tell me something tongue embarassed
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by olowo1930: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Before you left a new champion is within you that will collect your X3. So no champion for a while.where is Awolowo,Abiola? You should be concerned after death where will you spend your eternity?
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Goldbw122(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Too much pride
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by jaxxy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
abokikhalifa:

That's Burnaboy and WizKid past.
Make we even see the collabo first. I sha know say Beyonce get class and she know people way for her status when it comes to music.

Una wizkid fc wey say say na wizkid help Beyonce career. Una no well at all at all.
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Leo10000(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Really, tell me something tongue embarassed
Now that you have an hint,you can browse on that,I no too Sabi do aproko like that oo,na cruise I com catch for here.
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by master69(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Akon nko??
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Leo10000(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ahmed0336:

I tire o. £3,000 over a year undecided
Where did the £3,000 come out from,a price of boli undecided?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Basketmouth And MI "Who Said MI Is Short ?" - See Photo / EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality / Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.