Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music (39573 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by Classickj(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2022
shegz24:

Oga, No one is talking about the wealth of the entire Adeleke family.
We are talking about Davido alone.
Baba what part of English """ Shareholder of """ don't you understand
Re: Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Merisbankie:

Lol
Your stupidity amazes me
Can you explain why salah is denied balon dor
Your father was stupid so I'm not surprised he passed it to you.
This is why you lack the ability to comprehend what I posted to you.
Even though I explain a thousand times, you'll not still understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards / The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) / Soundcity MVP Awards: Peruzzi Shades  Teni Over Winning "Best New Artist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.