Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? (1982 Views)

Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / Can Nigerian Girls Ever Be Faithful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Her: Evening baby
You: I need some money
Her: How Much?
You: 50k
Her: I got just 40k, please let me send it to you please
You: 50k or we break up
Her: I'm sorry, send me your account number
Her: send me your account number nah
Her: please send me your account number na
Her: Baby?
Her: babe please talk to me

You: Don't pressure me please, I'll send it when I want.

Her: okay my love I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by emmyluizzz: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
like if you think this nigga is completely mad and share if you think he is mad completely

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Bigredmachine: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by w1n5t0n(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Be ready for insult in 3...2...1
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
emmyluizzz:
like if you think this nigga is completely mad and share if you think he is mad completely

grin grin comrade off your mic!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by agbonkamen(f): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
GoodHardDick:

na like this madness take dey start infact you have gone mad already grin

4 Likes

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
w1n5t0n:
Be ready for insult in 3...2...1

You mean from those broke and entitled hoes parading themselves as feminist on nairaland?

I no dey send them bro. I ignore them all completely
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by EmemObong03: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Can only see or read this in movies or novels. But please don't encourage Nigerian men to be like this
grin

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by BigRocky: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Women won't do this rubbish cus they hardly simp.

But you see those mumu men doing this kinda rubbish and expecting their female counterpart to do the same,they will always end up been disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
GoodHardDick:

hopefully, Nigerian women aint as stoopid as that woman. what kind of donkey ignoramus babe is this?!

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Suspect1: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Op? that "her" is for u while the "you" is for her....

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Suspect1: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
BigRocky:

But you see those mumu men doing this kinda rubbish and expecting their female counterpart to do the same,they will always end up been disappointed.
walai
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lol is this ment or what? Infact you are werey alasho grin
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
EmemObong03:
Can only see or read this in movies or novels. But please don't encourage Nigerian men to be like this
grin

Comrade grin This is exactly how I am. Once I realized she's a parasite. I dump her straight up and move on.

It'll be good for all Nigerian men to be like this!!!!
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
BigRocky:

White women dey do am bro! This is why Nigeria guys keep cashing out on a daily basis
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Suspect1:
Op? that "her" is for u while the "you" is for her....

Comrade. You mean in Nigeria relationship system ?. Because the above conservation is possible with a white lady
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by BigRocky: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
GoodHardDick:

White women dey do am bro! This is why Nigeria guys keep cashing out on a daily basis

They are definitely doing it out of greed not love, woman when you run promise heaven and Earth will deff do this kinda shitt for u,why expecting your to keep ur own part of the bargain.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Suspect1: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Comrade. You mean in Nigeria relationship system ?. Because the above conservation is possible with a white lady
yes very possible with a white lady...

But here in nigeria... Na u noise don make so o.
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nigeria girls? Maybe another country.
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by slimjohn2k5: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
The guy dey find breakup, he doesn't need the money
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by SNEFF: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
be wise son , be wise
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Reelmii: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
They can be.....only with ladies that are wealthy and are desperate for a man just so they can be seen as been in a relationship

But u see those girls with tiny legs....it can only happen in the BCs

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Oturatetuala(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
I can't wait to have that kind of lady, I swear marriage sharp sharp. No jokes
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by HopeNeverDies: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Damnnn!!!! LoL... To be sincere, most of my exes are like that. The last one was even the one that gave me my school fees after I Gambled with mine. She didn't think twice before she transferred it to me....

LoL... Brrrh, they are around .. trust me, If you want to live Long... Marry a girl that loves u not the one that u love. If a girl love u, she go turn to mumu for u.. Ajeh
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Padipadi: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
GoodHardDick:

receive brain
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Oturatetuala:
I can't wait to have that kind of lady, I swear marriage sharp sharp. No jokes

I swear down comrade!!!
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!!! LoL... To be sincere, most of my exes are like that. The last one was even the one that gave me my school fees after I Gambled with mine. She didn't think twice before she transferred it to me....

LoL... Brrrh, they are around .. trust me, If you want to live Long... Marry a girl that loves u not the one that u love. If a girl love u, she go turn to mumu for u.. Ajeh

At the bolded.. Ajeh!!! This is true bro. I'm speaking from experience.
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Reelmii:
They can be.....only with ladies that are wealthy and are desperate for a man just so they can be seen as been in a relationship

But u see those girls with tiny legs....it can only happen in the BCs

grin Comrade watch and see how they'll come and insult you now
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nigeria girls? Maybe another country.

grin comrade. Everyone knows this is extremely impossible with a Nigerian girl
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
BigRocky:

They are definitely doing it out of greed not love, woman when you run promise heaven and Earth will deff do this kinda shitt for u,why expecting your to keep ur own part of the bargain.

True talk bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
I thought you had something reasonable to post
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
See waiting one extremists feminist the post above me, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Is No Longer There: Actress Joke Silva Opens Up On Husband's Dementia / Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? / Does Inter Racial Marriage Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.