Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) (36765 Views)

Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by McGg: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
which police? The only justice in Nigeria is jungle

It happened in Liberia not Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by mmsen: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Somewhere in the south..

Liberia.
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2022
wisdomkid:

Oga, in all honesty, read again!!! She's a caterer called for catering job for goodness sake! What is wrong with Africans and reading?

Not supporting the guy's baseless comment but you too didn't read the news properly. She was at her catering job when she received the call, she was not called for catering job. At least, the report didn't say what she was called for

1 Like

Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by Tonyferrad(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2022
crossfm:
RIP.

She should have been able to give a little clue about her killer.
Text message of the number that called her or even name would have helped out is getting those low lives.
I don't know people still go out to meet someone without telling anyone who they are going to meet. So sad
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by baby124: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2022
McGg:

It happened in Liberia not Nigeria
Most of those people are not even Nigerian. They just come here to torment hate between the tribes. That is why you should not get involved in tribal rubbish. Most are useless Africans or insane foreigners.
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by Ijoba85: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2022
It is very disheartening that this kind of thing is happening....Let security be privatised for everybody...When you are under a security watch , they can back up your movement and safety . This is the way to go for everybody
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by Maj196(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Make this world just end make we rest abeg. Abi which kain wahala be this
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2022
whenever there is food shortage or trouble .pay attention to humans they revert to base instinct.

Their sole called advancement is only in effect when their is "plenty"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by cletz991(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2022
I just tire.must we sexualize everything. Who isn't vulnerable with a gun or a knife pointed at you

Both mentioning and women are vulnerable everywhere in the world
just that the security levels in Africa is reaching an all time low

author=uncleck post=111406842]RIP Princess.

Those who are already bringing gender war here are ignorant. I do aluminum roof. I get most of my clients through the internet. I meet life threatening situations regularly. 5 days ago I escaped from their den too. If a young man like me is not safe, how much more a vulnerable lady?
can you prove it was a hookup?

not a woman stuff... People are murdered everyday in such a manner[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by cletz991(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2022
just tire.must we sexualize everything. Who isn't vulnerable with a gun or a knife pointed at you

Both men and women are vulnerable everywhere in the world
just that the security levels in Africa is reaching an all time low

uncleck:
RIP Princess.

Those who are already bringing gender war here are ignorant. I do aluminum roof. I get most of my clients through the internet. I meet life threatening situations regularly. 5 days ago I escaped from their den too. If a young man like me is not safe, how much more a vulnerable lady?

not a woman stuff... People are murdered everyday in such a manner

1 Like

Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by spartachico(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2022
It’s becoming worst
Bilabong:
A day can't pass without murder in Africa.
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by Blhezin(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2022
cry cryLord have mercy
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by Nonexisting: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2022
She went to meet a caller or a client?

Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by Maurlupo(f): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Some people just refuse to get sense.africans for you.always a black man with black sense......
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by Timbar: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2022
See how kpekus waste!
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by koyyess: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Caterers and makeup artists need to be very careful.
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Too painful
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by Blackman7: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2022
Igbo people sha . Rest in peace to the dead

Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Beehshorp:
If ladies will learn to stop all this online hook up...

Its really sad.

If men will learn to stop murdering women and trying to blame them for being murdered by men.

It's really sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by ovcwality(m): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2022
badboyTee:
See how they waste that sweet PÜSSY

Disadvantage of whocup
No matter how you love pu**y, someone died and this is what you are typing. Do you think you are ok?
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by crossfm: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2022
Tonyferrad:
I don't know people still go out to meet someone without telling anyone who they are going to meet. So sad

Very sad,even guys pls let people around you know your way about.
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by wealthtrak: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/mother-of-one-princess-cooper-found-lifeless-after-she-went-to-meet-a-caller/
Sigh... She lost her life even in daytime. Hope the rogues
that did this get punished to
serve as a deterant to others.
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2022
jude33084:

Show me a country or continent without a murder in a day?

Iceland ��

1 Like

Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Vickyvice:
Just imagine. What on earth is her crime, if not for being a woman and vulnerable
You are wrong. No gender is safer. Even males are killed in the same manner. The world is wicked. Stop acting as if female is the only endangered specie.

2 Likes

Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by wealthtrak: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2022
uncleck:
RIP Princess.

not a woman stuff... People are murdered everyday in such a manner
Well said! I'm glad you survived
the occupational hazard. smiley

Uber drivers, Real Estate agents, and others have lost their lives or
been fatally injured or kidnapped too while on the job, and some silly dweebs here are saying she went for hookups. Critical thinking is far from some of these kids here on NL. What an insult!

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2022
Bilabong:
A day can't pass without murder in Africa.

America is the capital of killings in the world... In Chicago alone over 2k people are murders every year due to gun violence tallness of other cities....... The killings is everywhere just pray God saves u.
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2022

Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Hoes calling themselves caterers.
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by ViktorCash: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2022
Skull miners have relocated to Liberia grin to expand their mining caliphate cheesy
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2022
jude33084:

Show me a country or continent without a murder in a day?

Even 10 murders a day sef! I don't understand people. Central America has extremely high homicide rates. Rates of homicides there make Africa look like saints. Only South Africa can probably stand beside them in Africa.

Also, many parts of South America are no different. The slums of Brazil and Venezuela have very high homicide rates. I did not mention Mexican cities like Tijuana with appalling homicide rates

EVEN in the US, many black inner city districts have high homicide rates. It is said that once a resident in these districts enters the middle class, he flees to the suburbs or better parts of the city with low crime rates.
Re: Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 11:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Better forensic work can solve this case within a week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Stabs 14-Year-Old Boy In Bayelsa State (Graphic Photos) / #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Leads EndSARS Protest In Lekki / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over ‘baba Ijebu’ Lottery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.