Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,654 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? (2735 Views)

Black Slaves / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Image123(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
smiley cheesy grin Russia that doesn't care much about christianity or any religion. This one thinks they respect or venerate blacks. Ignorance is indeed bliss.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by WatchYourSix: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
donnie:

All the same, there's no concrete proof that they lacked the resources.

I'm always careful of the poison of western media. They were just as black as any African before the raping, killing and subjugation of the indigenous people.

U tag everything western propaganda and lies
Suddenly everyone was black to you...
how does this even sound right to you...

So what happened, they lost their melanin??
evolved ?? or they were chased from everywhere they existed to Africa accross the oceans??

....then the whites went back to recapture them in slave trades expeditions..??

Your theories or so called facts are half conspiracy theory....and please, stop yelling that everything is western lies by just posting pictures of some black people....

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

U tag everything western propaganda and lies
Suddenly everyone was black to you...
how does this even sound right to you...

So what happened, they lost their melanin??
evolved ?? or they were chased from everywhere they existed to Africa accross the oceans??

....then the whites went back to recapture them in slave trades expeditions..??

Your theories or so called facts are half conspiracy theory....and please, stop yelling that everything is western lies by just posting pictures of some black people....

Are you asking to know or you are arguing? I need to know, because I don't waste my time.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by WatchYourSix: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
donnie:

Are you asking to know or you are arguing? I need to know, because I don't waste my time.

I want to know naaa..

.u seem to be rambling all day that the entire world is black...and the whites are just lying about everything and you are the right one.

So I want to know if all you have are just theories, statements that can’t be verified and a couple of black& white picture of people in funny old clothes

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Image123(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
black& white picture of people in funny old clothes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Image123:
smiley cheesy grin Russia that doesn't care much about christianity or any religion. This one thinks they respect or venerate blacks. Ignorance is indeed bliss.
They care very much about Christianity and religion and understand perfectly how it has been used to subdue nations and kingdoms. That is why they have put religion in it's place and not allow it to become a nuisance like we have here among you white Messiah worshipping negros. Why will they place something they know is not indigenous to them higher than their own culture and ideals?

For us, it's not about religion, but about our identity as the greatest people on earth. Recognizing ourselves as the chosen ones to give light and civilization to the world. And reclaiming our culture which was stolen, whitewashed and handed to you slaves as the way to heaven.

1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

I want to know naaa..

.u seem to be rambling all day that the entire world is black...and the whites are just lying about everything and you are the right one.

So I want to know if all you have are just theories, statements that can’t be verified and a couple of black& white picture of people in funny old clothes

Go through my old threads. I have discussed extensively on those subjects in the past. I've met many like you who came ranting but now believe and understand the truth. When you are done, come with intelligent questions.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by WatchYourSix: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
donnie:

Go through my old threads. I have discussed extensively on those subjects in the past. I've met many like you who came ranting but now believe and understand the truth. When you are done, come with intelligent questions.

Wait....
I asked you just one question( why are you claiming the whole world is black)
And you are telling me to and look for the answer in the 300+ topics you created....

Are you trying to feel important or you not just normal??

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
donnie:

Actually, you're right. There were no Caucasians before 700 BC. All indigenous populations of the earth were are dark skinned, from brown to black. Know this and be free.
I agree grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

I want to know naaa..

the guy is a nut case. Just free him

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Solosolojohquay: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
If you use your brain when reading your bible you would have realized long time ago that Jesus Christ was black when king herod wanted to kill him as a baby he was smuggled to neighboring Egypt who as at then was inhabited by black Egyptian is it even possible for albino baby to be smuggled to black neighborhood and not notice talkless of a white Caucasian like Jesus reason am now

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
If you use your brain when reading your bible you would have realized long time ago that Jesus Christ was black when king herod wanted to kill him as a baby he was smuggled to neighboring Egypt who as at then was inhabited by black Egyptian is it even possible for albino baby to be smuggled to black neighborhood and not notice talkless of a white Caucasian like Jesus reason am now

Don't mind them... They're afraid of the truth. Their pastor has not preached it yet. CNN has not made the announcement. Folks like them don't want to be free so Caucasians keep scraping artifacts like this, breaking off their noses and lips so these ones can remain asleep.

1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Solosolojohquay:

They prefer foolishness.

1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by GalaticHorde: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Razgas:
you know what...you are right. The whole world was black grin grin
don't be a dullard, Berbers are black, not as black as the subsaharan Bantus but black non the less, before the Arab conquests of north Africa during the jihad the only non black people of north Africa were the hyskos invaders of Egypt, the macedonian Ptolemy's and their Macedonian ruling caste of Alexandria, and the Phoenician merchant sailors with coastal settlements around north Africa and the southern Mediterranean coast the greatest of which was the city of Carthage in modern day Tunisia, they were at loggerheads with the dessert tribes of Numidia because they weren't same people, even the Carthaginian general Hannibal savaged Italy in the first Punic war was black and depicted with wooly hair as seen on a Carthaginian coin from that era, lugard favoured the Fulanis because he considered them protoeuropeans even though they were black as bebers conquered parts of Europe during the jihad i.e spain, portugal and Sicily and ruled for hundreds of years, so yes bebers are black but asiatic black not subsaharan black

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by GalaticHorde: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Image123:
you're right, but it doesn't change the fact that their depiction of bible characters is historically accurate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by jagorinho: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Razgas:
Lol...any time I read this type of nonsense I shake my head. The reason history is important is for educated people to make educated guesses.
We don't have a picture of all these people but we know where they lived. They lived in the middle East. How does the middle easterners look? Do they look black? Even Sudan and Mauritania that are closest to black Africa are they pure black? Nawa for una honestly
You need to read more!!! The people in today's middle East were not there thousands of years ago, the saracens were black in today's middle East but are not there now, land is static but inhabitants will change with time, the biblical Jews were black but the whitewash is still effective on blacks worldwide.

even an ancient well preserved girl found in Denmark named "Lola" was found to be black after the complete analysis of the body parts.....in your home town or tribal land, be sure that some distinct set of people have lived there thousands of years ago and can't be accounted for now, that is life.

We have the garamantes of the Sahara that thrived in the desert by harvesting sub surface water for irrigation and general uses, a phenomenon that thrilled the Roman soilders and that visited

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by jagorinho: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Razgas:
childish argument honestly. So if the white new comers in South Africa could not entirely replace the blacks how come they did it only in the middle East? I really don't argue with conspiracy theorists because they arguments isn't based on any known science
You are not open minded, your type is dangerous to the community and the nation at large. Research with an open mind, don't bury yourself in the white wash of the west, then you will see that what you have been holding on to tightly all these while is just a mirage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
GalaticHorde:
don't be a dullard, Berbers are black, not as black as the subsaharan Bantus but black non the less, before the Arab conquests of north Africa during the jihad the only non black people of north Africa were the hyskos invaders of Egypt, the macedonian Ptolemy's and their Macedonian ruling caste of Alexandria, and the Phoenician merchant sailors with coastal settlements around north Africa and the southern Mediterranean coast the greatest of which was the city of Carthage in modern day Tunisia, they were at loggerheads with the dessert tribes of Numidia because they weren't same people, even the Carthaginian general Hannibal savaged Italy in the first Punic war was black and depicted with wooly hair as seen on a Carthaginian coin from that era, lugard favoured the Fulanis because he considered them protoeuropeans even though they were black as bebers conquered parts of Europe during the jihad i.e spain, portugal and Sicily and ruled for hundreds of years, so yes bebers are black but asiatic black not subsaharan black
Lol don't confuse nubian with black. The nubians are still there today. Don't confuse anybody with what blackness mean. Blacks are the blacks of sub saharanpur Africa. Of course there are blackish people elsewhere like India, Native Australia etc but they are distinct from us over here
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
GalaticHorde:

They are sometimes even darker than sub-saharan Africans. But they are genetically different. Shape of nose, hair texture etc. Even the Arabs shown to us by MSM and Hollywood today are not the aboriginal Arabs.

And thanks for that history. Lugard knew exactly who they were. The Fulani like the Berbers/Moors are ESAU/EDOM and so is Lugard. These black North Africans were the Philistines and Assyrians we read about in the bible. They are the ancestors of the white Edomites. They were the early black Romans who fathered the white Romans and many Europeans today. These black Berbers/Moors are the ancestors of those in the middle East today and transferred their genes to them.

The Bantus/negros (Israelites) have been around and as always were responsible for building the great empires and kingdoms of the world, from Egypt to Babylon (south Sudan/Ethiopia), to Rome to Europe to the U.S. etc.

We are dealing with folks who know us and our history very well but hide it from us. The purpose is to continue the slavery. And that is why our slavery continues from generation to generation.

1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Image123(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
donnie:

They care very much about Christianity and religion and understand perfectly how it has been used to subdue nations and kingdoms. That is why they have put religion in it's place and not allow it to become a nuisance like we have here among you white Messiah worshipping negros. Why will they place something they know is not indigenous to them higher than their own culture and ideals?

For us, it's not about religion, but about our identity as the greatest people on earth. Recognizing ourselves as the chosen ones to give light and civilization to the world. And reclaiming our culture which was stolen, whitewashed and handed to you slaves as the way to heaven.

Lol, only you and your fellow deluded ones know this cockand bull story, no Russian knows this which should tell people something clear.
BTW, the Bible is about Jesus not about Hebrews. Blind man.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Image123:

Lol, only you and your fellow deluded ones know this cockand bull story, no Russian knows this which should tell people something clear.
BTW, the Bible is about Jesus not about Hebrews. Blind man.

Of course in your brainwashed European mind. Everything about the book they gave you is about worshipping that white idol. In fact when they first came, they brought only the new testament and the white idol on a cross for y'all. They didn't tell you that?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by GalaticHorde: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Razgas:
Lol don't confuse nubian with black. The nubians are still there today. Don't confuse anybody with what blackness mean. Blacks are the blacks of sub saharanpur Africa. Of course there are blackish people elsewhere like India, Native Australia etc but they are distinct from us over here
you're letting western coined nomenclatures confuse you, Nubia as you term it and modern understanding of it is the southern kingdom of kemet or Egypt, the Egypt unconquered during the hyskos invasion from Asia, the black Egypt called the Sudan by British colonials, saying I should not confuse them with subsaharan black Africans when they are of the same genetic/racial stock is you having little understanding of the topic you're arguing about. Aboriginal populations around the world are majorly black to different concentrations of melanin dependent on the ideal melanin composition/concentration required for absorption of vitamin D and prevention of skin cancer In the climate of the area, so except for the polar regions, earliest form of humanity world over was black, the diversity we have today are genetic mutations and splicing or breeding with other protohuman species like the Neanderthals, the denosovians e.t.c, that these variants are dominant over large swarths of earth doesn't make them aborigines, it only means they were successful conquerors.
North Africa and majority of the middle East was Moorish of beber Africans in population except Egypt that was mainly of stock for all intents and purposes identical to subsaharan stock or the ones you termed Nubians, the control of information and the dissemination of disinformation by the Roman Catholic church and the invention of Egyptology as a study to give disinformation an academic face is what is confusing you, ask an Egyptian Copt who can claim ancestry to Egyptian aborigines whether he is black or Arabic before you Jump into conclusions.
If I told you now that about three Roman emperors were as black as you and I will you believe? If I told you that Arnold Schwarzenegger probably had a black ancestor in his lineage far back as coined from his surname Schwartz and negero which were descriptions ascribed to Moorish conquerors of western Europe will you believe? That name was most likely coined when some Europeans were proud of their Moorish bloodlines like how black people answer to Cole, people and savage as surnames today

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by ayo84(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
donnie:

Actually, you're right. There were no Caucasians before 700 BC. All indigenous populations of the earth were are dark skinned, from brown to black. Know this and be free.

On the contrary, Esau was white same as Ishmael, the black dark race is a calumny conspiracy to seek to dominate realms and the world, God the alpha creator is white and not black, there is white albino and plaidean white like you have the large white dracos with silver hair
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Oksman(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin Russia,oke mba,na enye West sleepless nights.Russia and China are the major reasons, US cannot manipulate the entire world to their whims and caprices.

The same Russia that supported Britain to bomb your people and destroy your towns like they are doing to Ukraine during the civil war. Was the US involved in that genocide? Study your history and stop going along with the crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by GalaticHorde: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
donnie:

They are sometimes even darker than sub-saharan Africans. But they are genetically different. Shape of nose, hair texture etc. Even the Arabs shown to us by MSM and Hollywood today are not the aboriginal Arabs.

And thanks for that history. Lugard knew exactly who they were. The Fulani like the Berbers/Moors are ESAU/EDOM and so is Lugard. These black North Africans were the Philistines and Assyrians we read about in the bible. They are the ancestors of the white Edomites. They were the early black Romans who fathered the white Romans and many Europeans today. These black Berbers/Moors are the ancestors of those in the middle East today and transferred their genes to them.

The Bantus/negros (Israelites) have been around and as always were responsible for building the great empires and kingdoms of the world, from Egypt to Babylon (south Sudan/Ethiopia), to Rome to Europe to the U.S. etc.

We are dealing with folks who know us and our history very well but hide it from us. The purpose is to continue the slavery. And that is why our slavery continues from generation to generation.
putting aside the biblical narratives I like to stick with science which postulates that all pure human aborigines are black, their level of blackness is determined by the concentrations of melanin needed for optimum chances of survival in a given climate, the genetic mutations came later, also the breeding with other sapient protohuman species like the Neanderthals in Europe and denosovians in Asia created more diversity. The north Africa climate could never have been peopled by Arabs, they would have died of skin cancers the same way Egyptians could never have been white for same reasons (climate and genetics) so Moorish black Africans with slightly pointed noses(which serves to humidify oxygen intake during a north Africans winter) were the ideal humans with the best likelihood of survival in that climate
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Oksman(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
OBALOLA55:
RUSSIA IS NOW THE NEW MESSIAH OF IPOD TOUTS

It's terrible. Lack of knowledge of history is a problem. Most of them are ignorant illiterates who know next to nothing about the world and it's history. This same Russia bombed Igboland with her MIG fighter jets flown by Egyptian pilots.
Mumuism is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by NNTR: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
heniford2:
Who is selling this idealogy

Oksman:
It's terrible. Lack of knowledge of history is a problem. Most of them are ignorant illiterates who know next to nothing about the world and it's history.

This same Russia bombed Igboland with her MIG fighter jets flown by Egyptian pilots.

Mumuism is a disease.
'The Nigerian air force did not get a combat capability until a number of Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-17 aircraft were presented by the Soviet Union during the Nigerian Civil War.

On 13 August 1967, following several damaging attacks by Biafran aircraft, the USSR started delivering first MiG-17s from Egypt to Kano IAP, simultaneously sending a large shipment aboard a Polish merchant. Initially two MiG-15UTIs (NAF601 and NAF 602), and eight MiG-17s (NAF603 to NAF610) were supplied to Nigeria.

Later six Il-28 bombers, flown by Egyptian and Czech pilots, were delivered from Egypt and stationed at Calabar and Port Harcourt, and, the Air Combat Information Group says, ‘were used to bomb military and civilian targets indiscriminately’.
'

https://weaponsandwarfare.com/2015/10/12/nigerian-civil-war-air-war/

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 1:48am On Mar 28, 2022
GalaticHorde:
putting aside the biblical narratives I like to stick with science which postulates that all pure human aborigines are black, their level of blackness is determined by the concentrations of melanin needed for optimum chances of survival in a given climate, the genetic mutations came later, also the breeding with other sapient protohuman species like the Neanderthals in Europe and denosovians in Asia created more diversity. The north Africa climate could never have been peopled by Arabs, they would have died of skin cancers the same way Egyptians could never have been white for same reasons (climate and genetics) so Moorish black Africans with slightly pointed noses(which serves to humidify oxygen intake during a north Africans winter) were the ideal humans with the best likelihood of survival in that climate

Awesome!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 1:52am On Mar 28, 2022
ayo84:

On the contrary, Esau was white same as Ishmael, the black dark race is a calumny conspiracy to seek to dominate realms and the world, God the alpha creator is white and not black, there is white albino and plaidean white like you have the large white dracos with silver hair

You need deliverance. Just stick around and it will come.

So tell me, how did you come about Esau and God being white? Because I can prove to you that the Most High Creator is black.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by Image123(m): 5:33am On Mar 28, 2022
donnie:

Of course in your brainwashed European mind. Everything about the book they gave you is about worshipping that white idol. In fact when they first came, the brought only the new testament and the white idol on a cross for y'all. They didn't tell you that

You are very unfortunate.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2022
jagorinho:

You are not open minded, your type is dangerous to the community and the nation at large. Research with an open mind, don't bury yourself in the white wash of the west, then you will see that what you have been holding on to tightly all these while is just a mirage.

GBAM
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? by donnie(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2022
GalaticHorde:
you're letting western coined nomenclatures confuse you, Nubia as you term it and modern understanding of it is the southern kingdom of kemet or Egypt, the Egypt unconquered during the hyskos invasion from Asia, the black Egypt called the Sudan by British colonials, saying I should not confuse them with subsaharan black Africans when they are of the same genetic/racial stock is you having little understanding of the topic you're arguing about. Aboriginal populations around the world are majorly black to different concentrations of melanin dependent on the ideal melanin composition/concentration required for absorption of vitamin D and prevention of skin cancer In the climate of the area, so except for the polar regions, earliest form of humanity world over was black, the diversity we have today are genetic mutations and splicing or breeding with other protohuman species like the Neanderthals, the denosovians e.t.c, that these variants are dominant over large swarths of earth doesn't make them aborigines, it only means they were successful conquerors.
North Africa and majority of the middle East was Moorish of beber Africans in population except Egypt that was mainly of stock for all intents and purposes identical to subsaharan stock or the ones you termed Nubians, the control of information and the dissemination of disinformation by the Roman Catholic church and the invention of Egyptology as a study to give disinformation an academic face is what is confusing you, ask an Egyptian Copt who can claim ancestry to Egyptian aborigines whether he is black or Arabic before you Jump into conclusions.
If I told you now that about three Roman emperors were as black as you and I will you believe? If I told you that Arnold Schwarzenegger probably had a black ancestor in his lineage far back as coined from his surname Schwartz and negero which were descriptions ascribed to Moorish conquerors of western Europe will you believe? That name was most likely coined when some Europeans were proud of their Moorish bloodlines like how black people answer to Cole, people and savage as surnames today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? / The Dark Secrets Of The Vatican Bank / Meet The Anti-christ Who Killed 26 People Inside A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.