Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Can You Date Or Marry The Opposite Religion Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry The Opposite Religion Person? (711 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry The Opposite Religion Person? by larrysng(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2011
Dear NLanders can you date or marry d opposite religions person to ur own belief. E.g a christian dating a muslim. Let share in ur own view.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry The Opposite Religion Person? by Excelboi(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^ what sort of qstn u dey ask,i do mistake i post for hia
Re: Can You Date Or Marry The Opposite Religion Person? by Dyt(f): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2011
Tot we v treated dis kinda topic uncountable tyms
well since u dont know
its individual thingy
bt as 4 me,i can do any tribe,religion,race,continent n colour
Re: Can You Date Or Marry The Opposite Religion Person? by Koolking(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2011
There is no big deal in diversifying. it's one of the beautifies of freedom. Happiness can be found anywhere if one opens one's heart to tolerance.

It is my yearning. Religion, race, tribe, I have no reservation whatsover.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry The Opposite Religion Person? by cejo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2011
square pegs must b put in square holes nt vice versa
Re: Can You Date Or Marry The Opposite Religion Person? by claremont(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2011
Yes!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry The Opposite Religion Person? by shegosay: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2011
Any one way you choose we go follow you.lol
Re: Can You Date Or Marry The Opposite Religion Person? by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2011
No.

Equally yoked is the best solution especially if you are planning on have children. In some RARE cases two unyoked people make it work.

Operative word: RARE

(1) (Reply)

Anniversary / Why Do People Cheat With Cheaters. / A Possessive And Jealous Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.