Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,094 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. (1522 Views)

Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by ovieigho(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2022
I’m not sure this man ( Tinubu) and his media propagandists are all right ?!
Any slight changes in leadership , someone winning election , etc They send private jet to pick the person for selfie with Tinubu to make it seems he has a hand in the success or probably he is still n control …

Tinubu has lost it and we know ….

A lot of his pics with … will surface online

For instance, everyone knows how Tinubu and Ganduje has been Allies but the moment court ruled in Favour of shekarau the man sent for him ( with his private jet )…

I think fulanis know how to enjoy luxury n still do what they have to do ….

The selfie king is doomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2022
Ya guyz should please stop this childish behavior y'all displaying each an everyday...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by Mooh247: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2022
cool

I wonder why mere pictures gives Mkpuru Mniri miscreants head ache and make them lament

You must be very hopeless in life to concentrate on someone who doesn't know you or your father exist in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by tinsel: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Ya guyz should please stop this childish behavior y'all displaying each an everyday...

It is just too much.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by ovieigho(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2022
When Nana akufo won election in Ghana…

They brought out this ?

Oh Tinubu made him won the election abi ?

The jagaban himself is no more sitting in boudillon…

Running from pillar to post
Bending ,postrating ,kneeling to get party ticket

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by Parachoko: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2022
ovieigho:
Any slight changes in leadership , someone winning election , etc They send private jet to pick the person for selfie with Tinubu to make it seems he has a hand in the success or probably he is still n control …

For instance, everyone knows how Tinubu and Ganduje has been Allies but the moment court ruled in Favour of shekarau the man sent for him ( with his private jet )…

There is no sense in all what you wrote.

Do not let Tinubu matter drive you insane.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by BSdetective: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubu should be paying his detractors for the publicity they're giving him..... don't you guys get tired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by ovieigho(m): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2022
BSdetective:
Tinubu should be paying his detractors for the publicity they're giving him..... don't you guys get tired

With what money?

Remember MC oluomo’s NURTW has been proscribed in Lagos ( no fada keresi) money again
The one he has he will exaust it and still not get the party ticket

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by BSdetective: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2022
ovieigho:

With what money?

Remember MC oluomo’s NURTW has been proscribed in Lagos ( no fada keresi) money again
The one he has he will exaust it and still not get the party ticket

Even if he doesn't get the ticket it wouldn't change the state of your miserable life and whatever region you come from.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by ovieigho(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2022
BSdetective:

Even if he doesn't get the ticket it wouldn't change the state of your miserable life and whatever region you come from.

It takes a person with a miserable life to try to figure out one

“Lawma “

Or maybe na lasma you be

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by BSdetective: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2022
ovieigho:

It takes a person with a miserable life to try to figure out one

“Lawma “

Or maybe na lasma you be

Not really.....I figured your miserable life from your constant unintelligent trolling of someone who doesn't even know of your existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by Onogiede(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2022
BSdetective:

He who gods want to destroy first make mouth, ��BAT power stop southwest

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by ovieigho(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2022
BSdetective:

Not really.....I figured your miserable life from your constant unintelligent trolling of someone who doesn't even know of your existence.
Yes
He might never know I’m existing because I’m not a lazy youth like you that goes around his house for stipend

I think he knows you
The wife knows you and your entire family as lazy …

You all goes about eating “saara “ in his house

Awon Ebi onibaara

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by BSdetective: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2022
Onogiede:

He who gods want to destroy first make mouth, ��BAT power stop southwest

"Mad" not "mouth"...... Tinubu's power may be in the south west like you said.... but you probably can't boost of a better leader from your region.... Tinubu's political destruction may come but like I told your senior colleague.. it won't change the state of your life or region; the only happiness you'd get is that a Yoruba man failed at something you and your entire region can't dream of doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by BSdetective: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2022
ovieigho:

Yes
He might never know I’m existing because I’m not a lazy youth like you that goes around his house for stipend

I think he knows you
The wife knows you and your entire family as lazy …

You all goes about eating “saara “ in his house

Awon Ebi onibaara

You're not a lazy youth yet you're constantly on the matter of someone who doesn't know of your existence....lol frustrated chimp
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by ovieigho(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2022
BSdetective:

You're not a lazy youth yet you're constantly on the matter of someone who doesn't know of your existence....lol frustrated chimp

You are sick !
I’m constantly on Nigeria’s political matter and I have the right as a Nigerians do decide who I don’t want !

If you have sold your entire family’s right for a man for just giving your mum the position of Lawma in Lagos state I do not sell my right
I have the constitutional right to air my opinion

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by BSdetective: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2022
ovieigho:

You are sick !
I’m constantly on Nigeria’s political matter and I have the right as a Nigerians do decide who I don’t want !

If you have sold your entire family’s right for a man for just giving your mum the position of Lawma in Lagos state I do not sell my right
I have the constitutional right to air my opinion

I respect your constitutional right to be a jobless unintelligent professional troll. But your opinions don't even matter within your own family talkless of having any importance on national issues, that's why am also excising my own constitutional right to give you an advice, which is that; you need to get a life.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by Bastardlyrich: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2022
BSdetective:

I respect your constitutional right to a jobless unintelligent professional troll. But your opinions don't even matter within your own family talkless of having any importance on national issues, that's why am also excising my own constitutional right to give you an advice, which is that; you need to get a life.
Weakk afonjas,nobody will vote for a coword in 2023.
Is either ss/se or the fulanis continue their good work of siezing afonja land which they have started in illorin and sending them to Benin republic.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by BSdetective: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Weakk afonjas,nobody will vote for a coword in 2023.
Is either ss/se or the fulanis continue their good work of siezing afonja land which they have started in illorin and sending them to Benin republic.

Come up with something new.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by ovieigho(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
BSdetective:

I respect your constitutional right to be a jobless unintelligent professional troll. But your opinions don't even matter within your own family talkless of having any importance on national issues, that's why am also excising my own constitutional right to give you an advice, which is that; you need to get a life.

A 20 something years old jobless guy with maybe less than 100k in account is advising?!

Next time you go to Tinubu’s house for “saara “
Maybe you should advice him to stop disgracing himself in public again because he can’t get the ticket

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by yyba: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Too many kids in nairaland undecided
ovieigho:

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by IamNat: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
That's one thing you people don't understand about politics. It's not all about hate, it's about relationships. Instead of you people to learn how to build bridges around you, you keep building walls and yet you wonder why it seems the whole country is against you.

Tinubu has successfully learned to build bridges and not walls and you should stop hating him for being himself.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by DeleTaller: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
ovieigho:

Wait first, how old are you? See the way you dey reason like ss1 student. Shior.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by ovieigho(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
DeleTaller:

Wait first, how old are you? See the way you dey reason like ss1 student. Shior.
Odun mr Dele lasma…

E pele..,,
No cry again

After I don burst your oga modus operandi of keeping relevant
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by AfonjaEmir: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubu will NEVER GET THE TICKET IN APC....If una think say una get level...

stake $20,000...against Tinubu getting ticket of APC

Stake $10,000 ...against Tinubu following way of AWOLOWO AND ABIOLA.

Zombies are so broke that even in generational hunger, they cant backup their useless benefactor with cash...spits!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And …….. by ovieigho(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
When David Lyon won the election in bayelsa state
They private -jet him to Lagos for selfie with Tinubu to make it seems he helped him to power but unfortunately for David Lyon

(1) (Reply)

Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable / APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi Visits Tinubu At His Abuja Reside / Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.