Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Anambra: I'm Confident Soludo Will Perform If He Invest On Child, Ejide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: I'm Confident Soludo Will Perform If He Invest On Child, Ejide (162 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: I'm Confident Soludo Will Perform If He Invest On Child, Ejide by okeychris(m): 11:59am On Mar 27, 2022
By Okechukwu Onuegbu

A retired Director in Anambra State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development, Mr Emeka Ejide has expressed optimism that the State Governor, Prof. Chukwuma Charles Soludo would outperform his predecessor if he invest more on Child development.

Ejide, who is currently a Child rights protection expert, said that investing on children amounts to investing on future and making ways for greater development.

The Director, My Child, My Care, a Non-governmental Organisations (NGO) that promotes child development, stated this when the Executives of Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ, Anambra State Council paid a courtesy call to his office on Friday.

He called for a support of the new Government, describing Soludo as a Divinely ordained project that needs collaborations of all to succeed.

According to him, expectations were high for the new government due to his charisma, previous achievements, campaign promises and current socioeconomic development of the state.

"I am so glad that Soludo has shown passion to development of children even before he officially took over as governor. He sponsored school children in Aguata. We also saw what he did at Okpoko when he visited the place and interacted with school children. He discovered during the visit that the children will not likely become great in a slum; where there is no conducive environment.

"He has promised to develop the area, to give them potable water, power supply and others so they can easily realise their potentials in life. This shows that he understands that when you train a child you secured the future generations. I want you the executive of NUJ to help this government and society at large to succeed.

"You are all experts in your chosen career in print and broadcast media. Your emergence is also devinely ordained. Do not relent in exposing evils and promoting good governance. I will support your administration too. I am a Child development expert. Everything about child's right and emancipation is my concern. I have consulted with the UNICEF, European Union, RoLAC and others for child development," he added.

Earlier, the State Chairman, NUJ, Anambra State Council, Dr Odogwu Emeka Odogwu, sought partnership with the Director of My Child, My Care in promoting the course of children in the State, as according to him, his various achievements in that direction was commendable.

Re: Anambra: I'm Confident Soludo Will Perform If He Invest On Child, Ejide by Totilopussylick(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Anambra: I'm Confident Soludo Will Perform If He Invest On Child, Ejide by triple996(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Best of lock
No let mkpurumiri people near u woo

(1) (Reply)

Today's Politics News / Every Election “they” Campaign With Electricity, Water And Good Roads. / How I Celebrated......... (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.