Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Every Election “they” Campaign With Electricity, Water And Good Roads. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Election “they” Campaign With Electricity, Water And Good Roads. (164 Views)

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / Kogi Election: “They Booed Me And Called Me Ashawo” — Natasha Akpoti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Election “they” Campaign With Electricity, Water And Good Roads. by VaselineCrew: 7:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Even in 2027, 2031, 2035...

They will still be telling you that if you vote for so and so, they will provide you with electricity.

I wonder when Nigerians will get tired.

2 Likes

Re: Every Election “they” Campaign With Electricity, Water And Good Roads. by Typicool8(m): 7:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Don't mind the dumbass foolish Nigerians who will still be swayed by this nonentities called leaders

2 Likes

Re: Every Election “they” Campaign With Electricity, Water And Good Roads. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:16am On Mar 28, 2022
The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians...Afterall the bad leaders in question are also Nigerians..
You see just as racism is prevalent all over the world.. tribalism is ever present in Nigeria...

You see the average Nigerian cannot look past their tribalism and that is why the corrupt leaders find it easy to manipulate them for their own selfish gains... The government constantly puts Nigerians against each other to hide their own atrocities and defect blame...

It is only when the people of Nigeria desire a change that benefits all rather than a selected group of people.. that is when corruption and bad leadership will end.. simple

2 Likes

Re: Every Election “they” Campaign With Electricity, Water And Good Roads. by Joeliko(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2022
Maybe that is why they never pay good attention to those areas when they finally win...
Politics in Nigeria is fully a game.
Re: Every Election “they” Campaign With Electricity, Water And Good Roads. by shotovoce: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2022
That’s to tell how backward Nigerian leaders are Mentally, they build roads and make it look as if they’ve given the people heaven and earth.

We need to be more involved in our electoral processes, all we do is complain about Bad leaders.
Nigerians are Cowards and hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Every Election “they” Campaign With Electricity, Water And Good Roads. by WoundedLamb: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Lol... funny how everyone is blaming Nigerians. Makes you wonder who the Nigerians are. Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plot To Blackmail Governor Udom Emmanuel Discovered / What A Country? / Who Benefits From The Train Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.