Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) (37810 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by nijanigga: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
jaxxy:

We are talking about the new chairman of Apc u are talking about tinubu and his ambition. What has that got to do with this?? undecided
.who was tinubu's candidate for the chairmanship?
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by MANOSUB(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Stop the foolishness and learn not to deray from topic.

LordviccoDaGuru:
I was there Live ND direct, president Buhari is loved worldwide. Immediately Buhari enters Eagle Square yesterday evening around 6 o'clock they lock everywhere from DSS was locked they locked Wues 2, they locked Nicon junction Because the Chief security has arrived. Buhari no be una mate. I love president Buhari with all heart. He's a man worth to the leader of this great nation. Thank God for everything. No matter the hate Igbos have for him his more than 'em grin grin

We'll visit Buhari and NASS to inform 'em of our ambition of Buhari again in 2023, no man can be like Buhari. One of the reasons why Igbos hate Buhari is because immediately Buhari came in, in 2015 till now he blocks all roots of stealing and lotting grin money stops flowing grin grin grin grin una never see anything. We from the North are well satisfied with president Buhari. The God's sent the Moses of Africa.

e shock una abi??
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
I was there Live ND direct, president Buhari is loved worldwide. Immediately Buhari enters Eagle Square yesterday evening around 6 o'clock they lock everywhere from DSS was locked they locked Wues 2, they locked Nicon junction Because the Chief security has arrived. Buhari no be una mate. I love president Buhari with all heart. He's a man worth to the leader of this great nation. Thank God for everything. No matter the hate Igbos have for him his more than 'em grin grin

We'll visit Buhari and NASS to inform 'em of our ambition of Buhari again in 2023, no man can be like Buhari. One of the reasons why Igbos hate Buhari is because immediately Buhari came in, in 2015 till now he blocks all roots of stealing and lotting grin money stops flowing grin grin grin grin una never see anything. We from the North are well satisfied with president Buhari. The God's sent the Moses of Africa.

e shock una abi??
U mean Baba Lifeless?
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??
you mumu gannnnnn
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by spafu(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??
Your education says it all.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Odin13:
Tinubu has been relegated ..

But he must contest.. the Yoruba Apc National Leader Must.. no Consensus.. no excuse .. no Yoruba narratives
We’re shouting it now .. it’s for a reason

Adamu remains chairman..

Yoruba Omisore and youth President grin

This people wicket walahi..

Ship don sail.. Buhari ba? Yoruba go wake 2024 ..
God go heal you ooo.....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by olamike02: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
FROM ALL INDICATIONS,AMAECHI IS THE ANOINTED MAN FOR PMB. CHAIRMAN TO THE NORTH, SECRETARY TO THE WEST ,THE PRESIDENT IS MOST LIKELY TO EITHER SE/SS.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by amuwo1980: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Afonja and aboki republic of nigeria , it is going to take nigeria a thousand years to develop and the idea is not turn it into a modern state but a Neo feudal Islamic state, this is a horrible dream that shud not come true .
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ok
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by peculiar2233: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu the good hearted man a man of peace a selfless leader. He don't care about your race religious or education background just make sure you can deliver.

Tinubu is going to be swearing on may 29th as a president of federal republic of Nigeria. Nigerians say long life to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON.
Keep dreaming!
I just hope u won't develop hypertension after 2023 presidential election
E go shock u
E go chock u
wink
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by feed70: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??

This one na Mumu big time Obote
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nonexisting: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??
This one has taken over manabbqgrill's job. Someone said a prayer and asked you to say amen but you ran away. May God run your life and that of your generation the way Buhari runs this country, say amen if you want us to take you serious.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Omo na Agbada stole the show
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Stephenlord:
RIPLES FROM THE APC NATIONAL CONVENTION:

As the dusts of the controversial convention struggles for settlement, many Nigerians online are asking many questions and debating the issues.

According to One twitter user “ On a good day, they would have created a space for Jagaban to give a speech, but they didn't. It was not an oversight but calculated move. “

Another person commented “ Tinubu knows his limits. His problem started with that National Leader title he branded himself in a party that has a President . The President is always the leader of the party so The question now is, who made him National Leader ? From day one, Tinubu undermined Buhari by claiming to be a captain in a ship where the President is the captain. They have been plotting his downfall for long. The Northerners are very patient and politically strategic people. “

What do you think?
Ramblings of a pained heart since 2015

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Alary: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Stephenlord:

As the dusts of the controversial convention struggles for settlement, many Nigerians online are asking many questions and debating the issues.

According to One twitter user “ On a good day, they would have created a space for Jagaban to give a speech, but they didn't. It was not an oversight but calculated move. “

Another person commented “ Tinubu knows his limits. His problem started with that National Leader title he branded himself in a party that has a President . The President is always the leader of the party so The question now is, who made him National Leader ? From day one, Tinubu undermined Buhari by claiming to be a captain in a ship where the President is the captain. They have been plotting his downfall for long. The Northerners are very patient and politically strategic people. “

What do you think?

Your mind should have told you that since Tinubu declared for the presidency . he needs to shed the toga of national leader within the midst. For goodness sake he is an aspirant, for what purpose would he speak at the convention? It would have been a disadvantage to other aspirants, it's like giving him the advantage over others. Or how many Aspirants did you see addressing the crowd?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by bluecircle470: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
That special feelings when you and your entire incompetent partners gathered together to swear in another disaster wink tongue tongue.

Adamu means person wey mumu in my local dialect tongue.

As per ipob dialect….
Ipob sef mumu

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
You deserve death sentence by firing squard! More than half of the nation are living in extreme proverty and you are still supporting Buhari. 75 years old as Party chairman and you are proud of it. It will never be well with you! I am also from the North before you quote me
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Kingdemu: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dyke15:
Their is something really mysterious about this Buhari.
Just watch all his social outings and you u will observe that their is one certain man that limps that always walks ahead of him.
And na everywhere the man follow na where Buhari go follow even when he travels abroad
Just start monitoring his social outtings from now and u will understand what am saying.
See ba, na people wey foist this man on us truly Sabi wetin dey play for background
Lol. That's Ambassador Lawal Kazaure, the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP). grin
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Stephenlord(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Alary:

Your mind should have told you that since Tinubu declared for the presidency . he needs to shed the toga of national leader within the midst. For goodness sake he is an aspirant, for what purpose would he speak at the convention? It would have been a disadvantage to other aspirants, it's like giving him the advantage over others. Or how many Aspirants did you see addressing the crowd?

That's why I say you guys are always shallow minded
Personal declaration of interest has nothing to do with you being a founding father/party leader
They are yet to zone the presidency, he's yet to get the form
Infact the form is not yet out
Just tell yourself the truth... Man was left with his shadows grin
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Dyke15(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kingdemu:
Lol. That's Ambassador Lawal Kazaure, the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP). grin
Is that how chief of staff works?
Biden no get chief of staff?
Every president get theirs but I don't know the reason why this one is visible and acts like an eye to Buhari when he walks.
It seems as if he's the one that dictates to him how to conduct himself publicly.
It's really fishy man
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by tallerSSS: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??
Wait until after 2023 and see if he will still gather same crowd.. every countrys president has likes followers
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Stephenlord:

What do you think?

Abeg go sleep. Tinubu nobi guyman like you with balls. You spent all your life studying a man that spent half of his day deciding your fortune. Sometimes, I wonder the kind of education you critics have, so compromised!.
Tinubu this, Tinubu that, effortlessly hyping.
What is your worth so you can spend your life hyping me too.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Kingdemu: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dyke15:
Is that how chief of staff works?
Biden no get chief of staff?
Every president get theirs but I don't know the reason why this one is visible and acts like an eye to Buhari when he walks.
It seems as if he's the one that dictates to him how to conduct himself publicly.
It's really fishy man
Chief of Protocol is different from Chief of Staff. That was the same way Ambassador Jameel Abubakar-Waziri acted as the State Chief Of Protocol (SCOP) to GEJ. Well, concoct and believe as many of your conspiracy theories as you want to so long as they make you happy. Shalom
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by abu12: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Buhari is passing strong statement to Tinubu that he is talking over the position of party leadership.

who is this party leader now? buhari has relegated Tinubu from been the party leader

Tinubu should just accept it Faith, Buhari don't want to hand over power to him .
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
abu12:
Buhari is passing strong statement to Tinubu that he is talking over the position of party leadership.

who is this party leader now? buhari has relegated Tinubu from been the party leader

Tinubu should just accept it Faith, Buhari don't want to hand over power to him .

Tinubu is now an aspirant, Buhari has to be seen as fair to all in APC.
Doesn't mean Buhari doesn't want to hand over power to Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Dyke15(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
E
Kingdemu:
Chief of Protocol is different from Chief of Staff. That was the same way Ambassador Jameel Abubakar-Waziri acted as the State Chief Of Protocol (SCOP) to GEJ. Well, concoct and believe as many of your conspiracy theories as you want to so long as they make you happy. Shalom
Chief of protocol I mean to say but the obvious truth is that Buhari is so unaware of his environment and the happenings around it the reason why this man acts as his eye.
My thought tho
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Stephenlord(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
gr8ofnnetwork:

Abeg go sleep. Tinubu nobi guyman like you with balls. You spent all your life studying a man that spent half of his day deciding your fortune. Sometimes, I wonder the kind of education you critics have, so compromised!.
Tinubu this, Tinubu that, effortlessly hyping.
What is your worth so you can spend your life hyping me too.

I've gone through this thing you wrote for like four times and I'm yet to get your point
Please who really needs to be educated more?
Me or you? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Alary: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Stephenlord:

That's why I say you guys are always shallow minded
Personal declaration of interest has nothing to do with you being a founding father/party leader
They are yet to zone the presidency, he's yet to get the form
Infact the form is not yet out
Just tell yourself the truth... Man was left with his shadows grin

You're only been mischievous with your position. Politics is more than you think. Like I asked you how many Aspirants did you see address the gathering? Which of the founding fathers address the gathering. Yaya Bello that you see up and down is a serving governor and also he was saddled with a task of leading security committee for the convention. And this is possible because he has not declared same as Osinbajo .

MODIFY :
On your point of saying the convention and declaration has nothing in common, it show how myopic you are and does not have a basic political knowledge. If I might ask why do you see the posters and billboards of politicians being carried by supporters at convention? Should they allow him or any Aspirants to address the crowd it will turn to a political rally and the purpose of the gathering would have been defeated.
No matter what he says his supporters will be cheering and singing ,bro it's not a convention again, it has turn to a rally.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Xhuntra: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
Osibanjo is the candidate North choices period

Zombie that cannot make simple English sentence
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by seyz91(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Shut up and stop saying nonsense!

Those things you mentioned up there not because of love but na prerequisite for the position as number one, President of a nation

Take a company or a firm as case study, you love or like your boss or not doesn't stop you from greeting him every morning or according him the respect he deserve

People respect position, power and not a person

Go get sense!
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Sannisege: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dyke15:
Their is something really mysterious about this Buhari.
Just watch all his social outings and you u will observe that their is one certain man that limps that always walks ahead of him.
And na everywhere the man follow na where Buhari go follow even when he travels abroad.
Just start monitoring his social outtings from now and u will understand what am saying.
See ba, na people wey foist this man on us truly Sabi wetin dey play for background
Lol. That same man followed Jonathan everywhere. Nothing mysterious. The man is an Aso rock protocol officer. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele / Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi / Mahmud Mohammed Will Swear In Buhari Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.