Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) (37831 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
hybridblood07:
You deserve death sentence by firing squard! More than half of the nation are living in extreme proverty and you are still supporting Buhari. 75 years old as Party chairman and you are proud of it. It will never be well with you! I am also from the North before you quote me
[/s]
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
tallerSSS:
Wait until after 2023 and see if he will still gather same crowd.. every countrys president has likes followers
[/s]
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by ozegidon(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
I was there Live ND direct, president Buhari is loved worldwide. Immediately Buhari enters Eagle Square yesterday evening around 6 o'clock they lock everywhere from DSS was locked they locked Wues 2, they locked Nicon junction Because the Chief security has arrived. Buhari no be una mate. I love president Buhari with all heart. He's a man worth to the leader of this great nation. Thank God for everything. No matter the hate Igbos have for him his more than 'em grin grin

We'll visit Buhari and NASS to inform 'em of our ambition of Buhari again in 2023, no man can be like Buhari. One of the reasons why Igbos hate Buhari is because immediately Buhari came in, in 2015 till now he blocks all roots of stealing and lotting grin money stops flowing grin grin grin grin una never see anything. We from the North are well satisfied with president Buhari. The God's sent the Moses of Africa.

e shock una abi??
hahahaha.....I will reply you in fela's voice.." suffering and smiling"
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
I was there Live ND direct, president Buhari is loved worldwide. Immediately Buhari enters Eagle Square yesterday evening around 6 o'clock they lock everywhere from DSS was locked they locked Wues 2, they locked Nicon junction Because the Chief security has arrived. Buhari no be una mate. I love president Buhari with all heart. He's a man worth to the leader of this great nation. Thank God for everything. No matter the hate Igbos have for him his more than 'em grin grin

We'll visit Buhari and NASS to inform 'em of our ambition of Buhari again in 2023, no man can be like Buhari. One of the reasons why Igbos hate Buhari is because immediately Buhari came in, in 2015 till now he blocks all roots of stealing and lotting grin money stops flowing grin grin grin grin una never see anything. We from the North are well satisfied with president Buhari. The God's sent the Moses of Africa.

e shock una abi??

Each time I see you burying your family members who bandits killed, I keep wondering if there is a sane person up north who is not a terrorist. I am not Igbo though, but I think the north is truly healing lol. undecided
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Is Tinubu no longer party leader or I should mind my business
Pls mind your biz before they come for u. grin
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Amspecial: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
May God punish you and your family
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu the good hearted man a man of peace a selfless leader. He don't care about your race religious or education background just make sure you can deliver.

Tinubu is going to be swearing on may 29th as a president of federal republic of Nigeria. Nigerians say long life to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON.
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Marketgists(f): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
kingscare1:

Lovely and informative blog you have dear, keep it up. like the idea of creating a home for marketers and aspirants for them to get first hand information on what's happening around the marketing world, both digital and offline.

Again, let me add a little blog suggestion from my observation when I opened your blog to read and to know what it's about.

Your overall blog theme is not good on mobile, like, I mean it's not mobile-friendly and interface is poor that one finds it difficult to read something on your blog. Please look at and make necessary adjustments.

Love the idea, you can do so greatly with that in terms of monitisation, skill, training and so on.
Wish you all the best!
Thank you for the review. It is a work-in-progress,I don't mind if you can also help with content and publicity my WhatsApp is Oh hate oh 3seven451921
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Magabush1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mr man , what is your problem with tinubu, did he steal your wife. Allow the man be , can't you look for another person to talk about like atiku. Mehnnnn

Stephenlord:
RIPLES FROM THE APC NATIONAL CONVENTION:

As the dusts of the controversial convention struggles for settlement, many Nigerians online are asking many questions and debating the issues.

According to One twitter user “ On a good day, they would have created a space for Jagaban to give a speech, but they didn't. It was not an oversight but calculated move. “

Another person commented “ Tinubu knows his limits. His problem started with that National Leader title he branded himself in a party that has a President . The President is always the leader of the party so The question now is, who made him National Leader ? From day one, Tinubu undermined Buhari by claiming to be a captain in a ship where the President is the captain. They have been plotting his downfall for long. The Northerners are very patient and politically strategic people. “

What do you think?
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Magabush1:
Mr man , what is your problem with tinubu, did he steal your wife. Allow the man be , can't you look for another person to talk about like atiku. Mehnnnn

nijanigga:
.who was tinubu's candidate for the chairmanship?

All of you are kindergarten. Al-Makura former governor of Nassarawa State is Tinubu's choice. Choosing Baba Adamu because of old age and to prevent crisis is now another problem for you.

It is only helpless and frustrated people that look for savior or salvation army from enemy to contend with their slave master. Your hope lies on Buhari to save you. You are always looking for external saviour , you cannot get one.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
See Omisore

Yes. Experience and maturity. Ife Ooye.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
People like you should be shot on sight! Foolish man
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Magabush1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oga ,you are a funny analyst, I swear. But I repeat, what issue do you have with tinubu

babaolofin:

All of you are kindergarten. Al-Makura former governor of Nassarawa State is Tinubu's choice. Choosing Baba Adamu because of old age and to prevent crisis is now another problem for you.

It is only helpless and frustrated people that look for savior or salvation army from enemy to contend with their slave master. Your hope lies on Buhari to save you. You are always looking for external saviour , you cannot get one.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
God will never answer your prayers.
Amspecial:
May God punish you and your family

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by HRMK: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
BUT IS THIS NOT SAME MAN HIS COLLEAGUES AT THE SENATE ACCUSED OF WRONGDOINGS?IT SEEMS WHAT A POLITICIAN NEEDS TO ATTAIN HIGH POSITION IN NIGERIA IS TO BE CORRUPT!TOO BAD!!
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by prizeless(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
E shock us oo!!! Ride on ooo
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by alabi484(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Stephenlord:
RIPLES FROM THE APC NATIONAL CONVENTION:

As the dusts of the controversial convention struggles for settlement, many Nigerians online are asking many questions and debating the issues.

According to One twitter user “ On a good day, they would have created a space for Jagaban to give a speech, but they didn't. It was not an oversight but calculated move. “

Another person commented “ Tinubu knows his limits. His problem started with that National Leader title he branded himself in a party that has a President . The President is always the leader of the party so The question now is, who made him National Leader ? From day one, Tinubu undermined Buhari by claiming to be a captain in a ship where the President is the captain. They have been plotting his downfall for long. The Northerners are very patient and politically strategic people. “

What do you think?

Has there been anytime Tinubu spoke at the meetings or convention before?
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by jobgetter(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Congratulations

Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Tareq1105: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??

Hope the DSS will lock down like that for him by next year June.

Mumu! Bcoz he's the president, let's see after leaving next year.
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Dyke15(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sannisege:
Lol. That same man followed Jonathan everywhere. Nothing mysterious. The man is an Aso rock protocol officer. Period.
He's not GEJ's protocol officer and moreover GEJ's protocol officer didn't walk ahead of him.
Am not saying he's Buhari's Jazz-man but rather Buhari is not and cannot be conscious of his environment,events or things around him without the man ahead of him directing his path.
Sort to say buddy, he's really old
Re: President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock una abi??
Just by yourself read Wetin u post here?
You don see as only u just sit down dey fool your young age?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / FG Gives Update On New Minimum Wage Implementation, To Pay Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.