Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today (750 Views)

The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? / The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight (2) (3) (4)

Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Albara(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Beautiful Sunday for Lala! I have killed and delivered his favorite food! grin grin grin Was in my room doing my shii when some boys that came to fetch water in my compound called to my attention about the snake hanging on a moringa plant around the exit door at the back! That snake was literally on that plant arms away from the shoulder n neck and those boys passed without noticing it till the last one saw it. I came out to check what was going on with a shovel in my hand and lo and behold, one amongst the lala clan is right in my compound. I made some Jet-li moves (with lotta fear in me mimd grin) but thy son of the soil pleased his ancestors by killing the serpent! To the animal activists in the house, I care not what you gon say. If I see a thousand snakes and have the ability to kill em all, I will. That creature gives me the creeps. I literally have a phobia towards em. Anyways, anyone has the idea about the name of this snake

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Totilopussylick(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
The structure of the snake resemble the structure of Buhari. Very straight forward wink.

Even me after seeing this long thing the kind of race wey i go take go be like Buhari and London hospital tongue tongue tongue.

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Albara(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lala would be pleased with this!

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by godofuck231: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tree mamba , very poisonous

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by DaddyRochie1642: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by alpharoyalty: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
That's a harmless snake but it's better killed than to be sorry.

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Nwodosis(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
You just killed that snake for lala to be excited.

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Albara(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
godofuck231:

Really I kept wondering how lucky we all were in the house! That snake was so close to the exit door that most of us use. The boys that came to fetch water passed through there and the snake was there but didn't strike till the last one noticed it. The whole scenario could have turned out differently
Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Albara(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The structure of the snake resemble the structure of Buhari. Very straight forward wink.

Even me after seeing this long thing the kind of race wey i go take go be like Buhari and London hospital tongue tongue tongue.

grin grin grin Make Buhari e-warriors catch you!

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Albara(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

On top wetin nah? Na so slap dey easy for you? grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Albara(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nwodosis:
You just killed that snake for lala to be excited.

I killed that snake because I find it dangerous to me and my fam!
Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Totilopussylick(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
alpharoyalty:
In Nigeria, every creatures in animal form is killed on first sight even humans are not safedtongue

Over here in Europe. Animals in every nature is being taken care of wink cheesy.

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Albara(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
alpharoyalty:

I'm confused rn! Some said it's very dangerous, you now saying it's harmful Anyways, I'm glad I killed it jarey
Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
That's a snake of the family Colubridae.It's called twig snake and venomous, though its venom is not lethal to humans.
It has rear fangs,that's its fangs are positioned at the back of the mouth.

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
This one is not enough to feed Lalasticlala dinner. Go back to the forest & kill a python longer than Lala's dic k.

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by illicit(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
It doesn't bite

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by godofuck231: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Albara:

Really I kept wondering how lucky we all were in the house! That snake was so close to the exit door that most of us use. The boys that came to fetch water passed through there and the snake was there but didn't strike till the last one noticed it. The whole scenario could have turned out differently
you are most likely in the middle belt region , reptiles are being cooked up inside their holes due to heat waves , and at the highest point of the day they escape to cool off , same as millipedes
Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Albara(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
godofuck231:
you are most likely in the middle belt region , reptiles are being cooked up inside their holes due to heat waves , and at the highest point of the day they escape to cool off , same as millipedes

You're very much right! I live in mid belt and it's very hot down here. Few weeks ago, a scorpion bit my friends kid bro and today, I killed a snake. During heat, we gotta pay more attention to our environment just to be safe.
Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Albara(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
illicit:
It doesn't bite

Oshey! You don put your hand inside en mouth and e no bite you ni

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Albara(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
This one is not enough to feed Lalasticlala dinner. Go back to the forest & kill a python longer than Lala's dic k.

Lala look atew right now

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Albara(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
That's a snake of the family Colubridae.It's called twig snake and venomous, though its venom is not lethal to humans.
It has rear fangs,that's its fangs are positioned at the back of the mouth.

I get it! However, venom or no venom, when I see a snake? There's gonna be carnage grin grin grin

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by illicit(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Albara:

Oshey! You don put your hand inside en mouth and e no bite you ni

Walahi it doesn't bite

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by Albara(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
illicit:

Walahi it doesn't bite

Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by gasparpisciotta: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
godofuck231:

Ribbon snakes are non venomous
Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by godofuck231: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Ribbon snakes are non venomous
I know ribbon snakes and thats not it
Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by godofuck231: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Albara:

You're very much right! I live in mid belt and it's very hot down here. Few weeks ago, a scorpion bit my friends kid bro and today, I killed a snake. During heat, we gotta pay more attention to our environment just to be safe.
bro fumigate instead
Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by crownfulhousead(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
godofuck231:
I think that’s a sand snake, not dangerous to humans
Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by godofuck231: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
crownfulhousead:

I think that’s a sand snake, not dangerous to humans
sand snakes have larger and thicker scales to protect them from the heat in the desert , they thrive in high temped regions
Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by skywalker240(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2022
This thread is yet to make front page, what is missing
Re: Check Out The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today by BigYash: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na belt me dey see.. Op who spoil the belt head

My Cross Breeded Turkey Has Lay 24 Eggs And Still Laying, What Do I Do? / SOLD!!! Pure Breed GSD Puppies For Sale... / One Week Old Rotweiler Puppy For Sale At Just 70k