Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Experience With A Married Alien On Planet Mars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Married Alien On Planet Mars (290 Views)

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / 50 Plots On PLANET MARS For Sale / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Married Alien On Planet Mars by marsman: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
I once Bleep a married alien on mars, i was not sure they were married or both were females/males cheesy. The thing is that: two aliens spotted me from afar, setting up our communication instrument to improve our visual connection to earth, I looked back and I saw two green coloured duo big eyed creatures staring at my cute ass, noticing the fact that I have caught their gaze, one ran away while the other stood it ground. I then walked towards the other one still staring, touched one of it tenticles, pulled it into my safe tent with oxygen and drilled the shit out of the hole I saw underneath the slimy tenticles. You cant blame me, my balls where already dark green from not fucking for many days on my mission on Mars, so when I saw a hole under the aliens tenticles, spreading down to the kneels, I knew I had to Bleep it for 2 straight hours. I believe the alien was married because I saw something like a ring on one of the tenticles, It later told me through telepathy, that it wished I was it's weak husband that ran away, that I look way stronger; all this while i gave it what i believe can be called an alien orgasm. kiss

True story

(1) (Reply)

Does Distance Really Affect Friendship/Relationships ? (An Opinion) / Help Me Chose A Good Phone / A Lady Calls Off Her Wedding Few Days To Her Wedding Day - Real Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.