Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. (496 Views)

To The Impressionable Minds: On Your Sojourn On This Forum, Take Heed. / Why You Should Learn How To Forgive, Very Important / Why Restitution Is Important After Salvation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by elated177: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Though it is necessary after using any social medium, it is very important that you do so after using this particular one because it is a faceless forum. You can't see the faces of the people here. You can't look them in eyes. Many of them are highly possessed by wicked spirits. It is important to note that while you're chatting with some of them, all sorts of thoughts, wishes, desires, etc, are being channeled to your minds.

Undergo a spiritual "detox" from time to time.

Let this suffice for now.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by elated177: 10:34am On May 02, 2022
Apt.
Re: Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by Maynman: 12:06pm On May 02, 2022
El is a god.
Elohe is another god
So when you say el elohe, you are saying elohe is under El. cheesy
Re: Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by elated177: 10:54pm On May 02, 2022
Maynman:
El is a god.
Elohe is another god
So when you say el elohe, you are saying elohe is under El. cheesy

Ogbu oge!
Re: Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by Maynman: 6:27am On May 03, 2022
elated177:

Ogbu oge!

Arindin!
Re: Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by elated177: 1:38pm On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

Arindin!

Why do you still continue to rant and ramble?

I am one of the sheep of the flock of the Great Shepherd, the one and only way to the Father - the one and only true God and Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, Yahushua the Messiah, the Word. I am proud of this.

You seem to be against and rattled by this. Here is another chance. Present what you are offering as an alternative. Simple.

I want to compare what you are offering as an alternative to what I have already. If what you are offering me as an alternative is better than what I have, I will gladly abandon what I have and accept, follow, even, what you are offering as an alternative. I think this is simple enough for you to understand.
Re: Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by Maynman: 4:12pm On May 03, 2022
elated177:

I am one of the sheep of the flock of the Great Shepherd, the one and only way to the Father - the one and only true God and Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, Yahushua the Messiah, the Word. I am proud of this.

You seem to be against and rattled by this. Here is another chance. Present what you are offering as an alternative. Simple.

I want to compare what you are offering as an alternative to what I have already. If what you are offering me as an alternative is better than what I have, I will gladly abandon what I have and accept, follow, even, what you are offering as an alternative. I think this is simple enough for you to understand.

I only told you to name your god correctly.
Yahweh is different from Elohim..

Re: Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by elated177: 12:36pm On May 04, 2022
Maynman:

I only told you to name your god correctly.
Yahweh is different from Elohim..

Am I the one to name my God? Guy, I have told you already, I am averse to iberiberism. You have nothing tangible to offer. You are just on a fruitless and futile mission. Stop wasting your time.

Is my God, my Father in heaven, Daddy in the sky, complaining to you?
Re: Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by Maynman: 2:49pm On May 04, 2022
elated177:

Am I the one to name my God? Guy, I have told you already, I am averse to iberiberism. You have nothing tangible to offer. You are just on a fruitless and futile mission. Stop wasting your time.

Is my God, my Father in heaven, Daddy in the sky, complaining to you?

God is a title, why are you bent on indoctrination and mental slavery?
There’s nothing like yhvh in the Hebrew Bible. You are worshipping an intangible thing.
Why don’t you counter it with fact? Just ranting and crying cheesy

Your white sky daddy you mean?

Re: Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by elated177: 4:06pm On May 04, 2022
Maynman:

God is a title, why are you bent on indoctrination and mental slavery?
There’s nothing like yhvh in the Hebrew Bible. You are worshipping an intangible thing.
Why don’t you counter it with fact? Just ranting and crying cheesy

Your white sky daddy you mean?

Another chance:

Re: Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by Maynman: 4:14pm On May 04, 2022
elated177:

Another chance:

All this jargons epistle, and I’m the one ranting?
Well why are you ranting bitterly?
I know that you are a sheep, a sheep can’t think on his own, the Shepard does the thinking for it.
Re: Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by elated177: 9:30pm On May 04, 2022
Maynman:

All this jargons epistle, and I’m the one ranting?
Well why are you ranting bitterly?
I know that you are a sheep, a sheep can’t think on his own, the Shepard does the thinking for it.

You see, even with all the attention I have given to you, you still haven't said anything tangible or reasonable or meaningful. You still continue to rant and ramble.

Another chance:

elated177:

Re: Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by Maynman: 9:31pm On May 04, 2022
elated177:

You see, even with all the attention I have given to you, you still haven't said anything tangible or reasonable or meaningful. You still continue to rant and ramble.

Another chance:

Worshipper of yahveh grin bwahahahah
You don’t even know the name of your deity. cheesy
You are a sheep truly.
Re: Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by elated177: 11:27pm On May 04, 2022
Maynman:

Worshipper of yahveh grin bwahahahah
You don’t even know the name of your deity. cheesy
You are a sheep truly.

Yeah? I am a true worshipper of YHVH El Shaddai, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. Who is your own god?

Now, scram.
Re: Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. by Maynman: 11:30pm On May 04, 2022
elated177:

Yeah? I am a true worshipper of YHVH El Shaddai, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. Who is your own god?

Now, scram.

You are a fraud. There’s nothing like yhvh in the Hebrew Bible.
You don’t even know the name of your god.
You are calling yhvh, yahashua, El and Elohim.You are confused .
God is a title not a person, olodo rabata
Do you know who SHEM is?

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know Paris Had A Twin? Oh Yes! It Is Riyadh In Saudi Arabia� / How The Quran Asks Muslim Men To Treat Women Surah 4:34 / Do We Really Need God As Humans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.