Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. (1391 Views)

Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] / If You See A Nigerian Lady Screaming "Feminism" Just Know Men Has Shown Her Hell / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by thesolutions(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Knowledge is indeed power. But if affect people either positively or negatively.

My observation today. A man and his wife met someone on the road. The man they met on the road could be the boss to the husband of the woman in question or on familiar bases, a top ranking person in the society.

This man (husband) was bowing and almost prostrating while greeting/ receiving a hand shake from the man they saw on the street. He was very excited on seeing the man.

The wife, on the other hand received the same handshake from the man straight and staring at the face of the man. Well, there was no negative reaction from her or from the man. The man on the street proceeded to have some discussion with the husband while the wife follows closely by the side of her husband.

My first thought was why didn't this woman try to reciprocate her husbands gesture to this man he is familiar with. At least, she should have bowed while receiving the handshake. She would be seen as disrespectful by the man. Or probably they have met somewhere before. Women. Just a thought.

On a second thought, I feel the woman is embarrassed by her husband respectful gesture to a fellow man. To a woman, a man is a man. They only smile differently to men with doings. Why will a man stoop so low to be bowing to someone he is stronger than and even taller than in public. If it is Money, you can make yours. If it is position, you can gain it.
Re: Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by dayabiuuku: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Who born you?

No be woman?

#ItIsWell!
Re: Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by Nonexisting: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
The man fit be yoruba. They bow down unnecessarily when greeting but don't mistake that for loyalty. If you do, you will be in for a great surprise. Talking from experience here. As for his wife, I can't say much on that but I will tell you this. When you fucck the so called big or classy babes, you won't be thrilled when you see one again. I'm not saying the wife is fuccking big men and now sees them as nothing but I'm just saying.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by HitSong: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Women are not powerful!

YOU WILL REALIZE THIS THE DAY YOU START HAVING SELF-CONTROL OVER YOUR PENIS TO RESIST THE HOLE BETWEEN THEIR LEGS...

If you don't liberate yourself from that hole they use to manipulate you largely, you'll never realize that women are very weak and vunerable, and believe me, they are almost all the same.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by Boogyman557: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by thesolutions(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
dayabiuuku:
Who born you?

No be woman?

#ItIsWell!
Not another anti woman post.
Re: Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by StrongAlphMale: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oga, Women are not and can never be powerful. angry

Become a redpiller and an alpha male. You'll know that women aren't powerful at all. They know their emotionally manipulations can't work on an alpha male!. However you don't date Nigeria girls. You bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by Blunttruth: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
thesolutions:
Knowledge is indeed power. But if affect people either positively or negatively.

My observation today. A man and his wife met someone on the road. The man they met on the road could be the boss to the husband of the woman in question or on familiar bases, a top ranking person in the society.

This man (husband) was bowing and almost prostrating while greeting/ receiving a hand shake from the man they saw on the street. He was very excited on seeing the man.

The wife, on the other hand received the same handshake from the man straight and staring at the face of the man. Well, there was no negative reaction from her or from the man. The man on the street proceeded to have some discussion with the husband while the wife follows closely by the side of her husband.

My first thought was why didn't this woman try to reciprocate her husbands gesture to this man he is familiar with. At least, she should have bowed while receiving the handshake. She would be seen as disrespectful by the man. Or probably they have met somewhere before. Women. Just a thought.

On a second thought, I feel the woman is embarrassed by her husband respectful gesture to a fellow man. To a woman, a man is a man. They only smile differently to men with doings. Why will a man stoop so low to be bowing to someone he is stronger than and even taller than in public. If it is Money, you can make yours. If it is position, you can gain it.
You have too much free time.
Re: Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
HitSong:
Women are not powerful!

YOU WILL REALIZE THIS THE DAY YOU HAVE SELF-CONTROL OVER YOUR PENIS TO RESIST THE HOLE BETWEEN THEIR LEGS...

As in eh!

This is not in anyway to discredit women, but the truth is, I realized far back in my teenage that, the moment I stopped seeing women from a sexual lens, they (a very large majority of them) were no more different than kids in my eyes undecided...

I sincerely hope that all men would stop viewing women sexually, then they'll realize that, all the hype around women is a TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND IT'S SO NOT WORTH IT AT ALLLLLL undecided....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by Oturatetuala(m): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
So? This guy u dey smoke Canadian loud I guess.
Re: Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by thesolutions(m): 4:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
The man fit be yoruba. They bow down unnecessarily when greeting but don't mistake that for loyalty. If you do, you will be in for a great surprise. Talking from experience here. As for his wife, I can't say much on that but I will tell you this. When you fucck the so called big or classy babes, you won't be thrilled when you see one again. I'm not saying the wife is fuccking big men and now sees them as nothing but I'm just saying.....
It seems you are the only one that read through the jargons.
At the bolded, I thought so too. Maybe she wanted a hug instead of a hand shake.
Re: Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by thesolutions(m): 4:49am On Mar 28, 2022
Blunttruth:

You have too much free time.
What can man do. An idle mind is the devil's workshop. Even when you are not looking, you would still be seeing things.

Help me give me work na. I can register you business or company.
Re: Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by Blunttruth: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2022
thesolutions:

What can man do. An idle mind is the devil's workshop. Even when you are not looking, you would still be seeing things.

Help me give me work na. I can register you business or company.
Go and learn a trade. No work my brother.
Re: Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by engrchykae(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2022
thesolutions:

that's why Eve wanted her man(Adam) to be equal with God.
Men are strength
Women are Grace
With strength shall no man prevail
With Grace everything is possible.
I am a man but I know that women are something else.
We just carelessly underate them to our own detriment.
Re: Women Are Just Too Powerful. They Know Men Differently. by haabidah666: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=Boogyman557 post=111421824]Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

you nd your weed sha grin[quote author=Boogyman557 post=111421824]Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

you nd your weed sha .....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? / See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning / Young Man Cries Non-stop Till He Passes Out After Being Served Breakfast (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.