Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) (2977 Views)

Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label / Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgfVbu4kKU0

Salemgists sight a video which captured moment a lady from the crowd grabbed singer Ruger’s manhood.

It was learnt from the video that Singer Ruger was performing on stage when the lady who was from the crowd reach out her hand and grabbed his manhood.

The action of the lady made Ruger pause and stood for a while looking angry and disappointed.

Source: https://salemgists.com/watch-moment-a-lady-grab-singer-rugers-manho0d-while-performing-on-stage-video/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by Tracka: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
This is sexual assault, if it was a woman now, hell will let loose

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
shocked

Just take 10 secs of your time and imagine what would have happened if it were to be a male fan that did this to a female singer.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by dawnomike(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
For goodness sake... That was his personal private property!!! I can understand his anger for real!!! angry

That was how the show ended with kuruku grin
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
U no go wear leggings enter stage next time. grin grin
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by VOsimhen144(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Beebah2000:
U no go wear leggings enter stage next time. grin grin
Oga, what he wore wasn't the problem. Nawa oo! Who did men offend for crying out loud?

Some female celebrities like tiwa savage, yemi alade e.t.c dey perform on stage with hot bum short yet no guy as ever assaulted them like that.

What that girl did was totally wrong, if the reversed was the case I'm sure you won't type the rubbish you wrote.

Meanwhile.. Just watch how Foolish and bastard feminists will run away from this thread. But if the reversed was the case, you will hear shit like "he's a pervert" "men are dogs" "he's a rapist" he should be jailed for Life" blah blah blah. Thunder fire ona kpekus there. Ijiot.

I swear, I dey Para gan!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
dawnomike:

That was how the show ended with kuruku grin
grin
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by afonjabreed(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
I don’t care what aproko doc said about how the story could be turned if he ruga had resulted to violence, if a girl tries that with me I’ll kick her in the face and I’ll claim self defence. I trust Burna, the girl go don get Bottega boot foot print for her face now. What nonsense !

Iyaebe , madamvanessa, FERNANDEZISBACK
Avoiding this thread like

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
afonjabreed:

I don’t care what aproko doc said about how the story could be turned if he ruga had resulted to violence, if a girl tries that with me I’ll kick her in the face and I’ll claim self defence. I trust Burna, the girl go don get Bottega boot foot print for her face now. What nonsense !

Iyaebe , madamvanessa, FERNANDEZISBACK
Avoiding this thread like

Na Iyaebe fit do dat kind thing wey day olodod girl do grin
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by pocohantas(f): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Very traumatic to watch.

The girl is very lucky she did that with Ruger.
He should be used as the Minister of Self-Control. If it were Burna Boy, that girl would be undergoing jaw surgery by now. That is before they even start judging the case or the most appropriate way to react.

How do you even do that to a guy that was just performing??!!

I hope he finds that girl and sues her.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
This is not funny at all

If this was a man that grab a female like this we won't hear word about sexual assault bla bla bla

Some simps, who God suppose punish, will join feminists and be shouting "sexual assault" or "females are not safe" or "don't you have a mother how can he do that bla bla bla"

If na me be ruger I go kick her face angry
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Useless farm tools everywhere. Someone's future wife and role model cry
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Oga, what he wore wasn't the problem. Nawa oo! Who did men offend for crying out loud?

Some female celebrities like tiwa savage, yemi alade e.t.c dey perform on stage with hot bum short yet no guy as ever assaulted them like that.

What that girl did was totally wrong, if the reversed was the case I'm sure you won't type the rubbish you wrote.

Meanwhile.. Just watch how Foolish and bastard feminists will run away from this thread. But if the reversed was the case, you will hear shit like "he's a pervert" "men are dogs" "he's a rapist" he should be jailed for Life" blah blah blah. Thunder fire ona kpekus there. Ijiot.

I swear, I dey Para gan!
bros, how many times you don modify your comment??

You dey say thunder fire ona kpekus!!
No be still kpekus you follow commot as your mama dey born you??
Abi, na through anus you follow??

Why Ruger matter dey vex you??
Abi, na your d!CK she touch??
Abeg, be calming down small small.

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Find, arrest and prosecute that person. Glad he reacted in a calm way, because he had every right to give her a destiny changing slap!
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by Aflix(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Very bad from her. This is sexual assault and should be treated as such. Ruger must find her and sue her! lipsrsealed
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by VOsimhen144(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Beebah2000:
bros, how many times you don modify your comment??

You dey say thunder fire ona kpekus!!
No be still kpekus you follow commot as your mama dey born you??
Abi, na through anus you follow??

Why Ruger matter dey vex you??
Abi, na your d!CK she touch??
Abeg, be calming down small small.
See how you dey support wetin the babe do. I swear, women never do you strong thing na why you still dey mumu like this.

Na your type dey ignore your fellow niggas wey ask you for just #100 to buy food, but you ready dash woman 10k for nothing.

No worry, continue to dey support all this ladies wrong doings okay.

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by VOsimhen144(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
SmellySperm:
Useless farm tools everywhere. Someone's future wife and role model cry
Bro, don't mind those sex starve ladies.

see how that Beebah2000 dey defend the lady up there.
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by VOsimhen144(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
pocohantas:
Very traumatic to watch.

The girl is very lucky she did that with Ruger.
He should be used as the Minister of Self-Control. If it were Burna Boy, that girl would be undergoing jaw surgery by now. That is before they even start judging the case or the most appropriate way to react.

How do you even do that to a guy that was just performing??!!

I hope he finds that girl and sues her.
I'm surprised you weren't biased today.

Wow!! I'm so impressed. Keep it up darling.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by Vyolet(f): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
I must say i felt pity for the boy, he was so angry and felt restricted, walking away was the best decision, i hope he gets over it with time. If they can get the girl’s details, he should press charges, she will learn to keep her hands to herself moving forward.

On the girls part, she might be drunk and thats the same way most men get into trouble, when they are drunk, they lose themselves, say NO to Alcohol consumption.
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Vyolet:

On the girls part, she might be drunk and thats the same way most men get into trouble, when they are drunk, they lose themselves, say NO to Alcohol consumption.
[/s]

Submit again undecided
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
VOsimhen144:
See how you dey support wetin the babe do. I swear, women never do you strong thing na why you still dey mumu like this.

Na your type dey ignore your fellow niggas wey ask you for just #100 to buy food, but you ready dash woman 10k for nothing.

No worry, continue to dey support all this ladies wrong doings okay.
Oga, na woman I be. Why u dey confuse yourself??
I no dey support wetin she do.
I know say wetin she do dey very wrong and I no dey support her.
Go read my comments again and tell me where I talk say I support wetin she do.
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by folake4u(f): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
That girl deserves a face resetting slap, and her hands disfigured for a while, to be honest.
How do you go about touching an innocent man's private parts in public.

Nonsense! angry angry

You could see the annoyance written all over his face. Ah ah. Even me sef dey vex on him behalf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Me thinking of the kind of news we will hear if it were Burna boy

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by iamyemiakins(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Na small go remain if I no deck that babe like Rey Mysterio.

Ruger, my junior back then in secondary school, he has always been a calm guy grin
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Bro, don't mind those sex starve ladies.

see how that Beebah2000 dey defend the lady up there.
chai!! This guy ehh, you sabi lie ooo. cheesy

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by TheManOfTheYear: 12:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Beebah2000:
chai!! This guy ehh, you sabi lie ooo. cheesy
Please can you just stop commenting? This is a sensitive topic, as sensitive as a girl being raped. The way you dished your opinion with so much laxity says a lot about you ladies.

You're only quick to cry out when the odds aren't in y'all's favour. Just go to sleep.

I hope Ruger presses charges against her, she mustn't go scot free. Bunch of sex starved perverts everywhere.
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by Twoclans(f): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2022
When I saw this video on Tiktok I was so angry . angry.I could feel his pain.I just hope the lady was arrested immediately,she needs to be taught a lesson.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by DonroxyII: 7:48am On Mar 28, 2022
Vyolet:
I must say i felt pity for the boy, he was so angry and felt restricted, walking away was the best decision, i hope he gets over it with time. If they can get the girl’s details, he should press charges, she will learn to keep her hands to herself moving forward.

If he Pushes it too much, he might lose his fanbase. Many will not see the odd in what happened because many things happens in showbiz under alcohol and other Intoxicants like Coke:

He should just move on but if it is on normal normal, charges can be pressed:

Women's World and Nothing Promotes Showbiz than Women grin ... Have Problem with One, Have Problem with Men and Women together and your Career cheesy
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by VOsimhen144(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Me thinking of the kind of news we will hear if it were Burna boy
By now she would be at the emergency room fixing new teeth.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by Coregists: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by folake4u(f): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
If he Pushes it too much, he might lose his fanbase. Many will not see the odd in what happened because many things happens in showbiz under alcohol and other Intoxicants like Coke:

He should just move on but if it is on normal normal, charges can be pressed:

Women's World and Nothing Promotes Showbiz than Women grin ... Have Problem with One, Have Problem with Men and Women together and your Career cheesy

What is wrong with you, please!!!!

This is the problem we're having now.

It took everything in Ruger for him to calm down. Did you see his struggle? undecided angry

Men aren't talking about this thing, y'all are taking it lightly BUT YET you want him to move on

If reverse was the case, yessssssss! We for don comot person teeth by now, that's because we don't wait for someone to fight our battles.

Something has happened to your fellow guy but you want the matter to be swept under rug and move on? Wo! Until you stop tolerating some nonsense just because you want to be the bigger person, Ogbeni you will sleep there.

Nigerian men will never cease to amaze me sha, you people literally don't want to do anything on your own. You people better start fighting your battles, it's not everytime feminists will not see this one oh or "women this, women that". You people will tolerate something and start pointing accusing fingers at the rest of us for not saying anything about it or not speaking much about it. You sef speak up now!!!!
So many of you face sexual harrasment but you wan dey form "you sabi chest am".
Nonsense!

If I'm Ruger's Manager, that girl must pay for her unsolicited sexual harrasment.

Abeg make I go drink water. I come in peace!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by DonroxyII: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
folake4u:

What is wrong with you, please!!!!

This is the problem we're having now.

It took everything in Ruger for him to calm down. Did you see his struggle? undecided angry

Men aren't talking about this thing, y'all are taking it lightly BUT YET you want him to move on

If reverse was the case, yessssssss! We for don comot person teeth by now, that's because we don't wait for someone to fight our battles.

Something has happened to your fellow guy but you want the matter to be swept under rug and move on? Wo! Until you stop tolerating some nonsense just because you want to be the bigger person, Ogbeni you will sleep there.

Nigerian men will never cease to amaze me sha, you people literally don't want to do anything on your own. You people better start fighting your battles, it's not everytime feminists will not see this one oh or "women this, women that". You people will tolerate something and start pointing accusing fingers at the rest of us for not saying anything about it or not speaking much about it. You sef speak up now!!!!
So many of you face sexual harrasment but you wan dey form "you sabi chest am".
Nonsense!

If I'm Ruger's Manager, that girl must pay for her unsolicited sexual harrasment.

Abeg make I go drink water. I come in peace!
I know You are Peaceful but also Emotional. Nothing is Wrong with Me Folake, You are just being Emotional and Sane.

I'm being Realistic here viz-a-viz What the Showbiz world is all about: I'm not trying to be sensible but Realistic. Na you dey do Common Law for Here ooo!

Everything you posted up was the Sane aspect of it from a Learned Person. I bet You wouldn't attend such show to go and be grabbing pe.nis, I should also bet you won't stay in front row grin ..... But She Does and Fulfil Her mission to Grab!

Leave English and let's talk street which showbiz is all about.

The worst he will do is to arrange for the girl offshow and treat her fvcksUp but to the Public he even has more reps now for keeping his cool. That's street for You.

He might later claimed the girl has too much to drink and has apologised and that's street rep. Even at Home, dudes hardly blowout rape, it just some kinda masculine ego. Who says such except in social cycle where everyone is reminiscing.

For this dude, he acted Sane for the Street. He also knew why He restrained himself because anything further will definitely backfire. That's me being realistic not saying The Act was Right.

There is not too many Right in the Street where Alcohol and Meths Rules not God.

You want me to Share you with the number of sexual harrasment I have personally faced cheesy ... We know the Weaker Vessels and Just treat them like Societies treat them and you will be fine. A Gentleman must restrained Himself and Maximally Walk Off. I now this Now grin ... Atleast, He sent tye Signal He wasn't comfortable and felt violated, That's Enough. Next time, the Message is clear to all before it become Normal-Norms.

If it were to be a saner clime, of course charges could be pressed but on that occasion there is nothing he would do that won't be too far used against him:

" Ohhh, the girl actually grabbed his Di. ck but He shouldn't have punched her like that ohhh, the girl yaff died, she fainted, oh... He was a woman beater" .... Everything would just changed against him immediately and the girl would become the victim and He a Predator cheesy .... That's Street and All Bloggers will have something to Feed Upon which will Affect Shows and His Businesses.

Street has Rules and no rules

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! / Hot Photos: Nollywood Actress, Monalisa Crowned As Portharcourt Carnival Queen / Nigerian Actress/singer Afrocandy Releases Hardcore Indecency Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.