Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har (3268 Views)

After Rugger Left, D'prince Signs Viral Internet Sensation To Jonzing World. / Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration / A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har by Cypha6(m): 2:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Guys see ehen, a lots of things are happening. Below is a video showing a lady grabbing Rugger dick while he is performing. The things is very annoying.

Rugger just left the stage the embarrassment was much ashwear

Guys watch the video below and drop ur opinion.

Please abeg, I am begging you will the name of God click the link visit my YouTube channel page and subscribe. Please abeg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZf1Ajc2MxM

Re: Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 28, 2022
Where are the feminist
Re: Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har by Osebanjo(m): 3:29am On Mar 28, 2022
So embarrassing. Harassment/Molestation right there but it's a he not Yemi Alade, Seyi shay or others. Men taking all the BS they can't take.
Re: Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har by Millimann: 5:41am On Mar 28, 2022
Mehnn.. paying for these shows is a waste of resources..

There was no difference between when the guy was singing and when he wasn't. They were only playing the music from the speakers while the guy was moving his lips pretending to be singing.

1 Like

Re: Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har by falcon01: 5:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Millimann:

There was no difference between when the guy was singing and when he wasn't. They were only playing the music from the speakers while the guy was moving his lips pretending to be singing.
I swear bruh! It makes absolutely no sense to go and see Nigerian artist Live, I swear I'm embarrassed. Their voice sounds horrible and most of the time it's just the song been played on speakers.

1 Like

Re: Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har by WoundedLamb: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jesse25:
Where are the feminist
Osebanjo:
So embarrassing. Harassment/Molestation right there but it's a he not Yemi Alade, Seyi shay or others. Men taking all the BS they can't take.

Hhmm... Let's not be quick to celebrate this or try to score a point with this incidence. Here is another angle:

Re: Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har by Osebanjo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
WoundedLamb:

oh my. Even more embarrassing.
Re: Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har by WoundedLamb: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Millimann:

falcon01:
I swear bruh! It makes absolutely no sense to go and see Nigerian artist Live, I swear I'm embarrassed. Their voice sounds horrible and most of the time it's just the song been played on speakers.

Well, to be fair, lip-syncing during live performances is a common thing everywhere. Even the greatest American artists do that sometimes. Only a few musicians can boast of singing live up to 90% of the time. Musicians have what they're known for and, honestly, most Nigerian musicians aren't vocalists. We have a few of them like Waje who sound great whether studio or live, but the majority are there for the beats. Of course, the equipment has a role to play too.
Re: Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har by Millimann: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Well, to be fair, lip-syncing during live performances is a common thing everywhere. Even the greatest American artists do that sometimes. Only a few musicians can boast of singing live up to 90% of the time. Musicians have what they're known for and, honestly, most Nigerian musicians aren't vocalists. We have a few of them like Waje who sound great whether studio or live, but the majority are there for the beats. Of course, the equipment has a role to play too.

Well, I don't know about Waje, but the Nigerian artistes I know that can hold down live performances are 2baba and Flavour.
You can check out Flavour's homecoming concert in Anambra in December on YouTube. He did live performance with live band for hours. That guy is too good.
Re: Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har by WoundedLamb: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Millimann:

Well, I don't know about Wake, but the Nigerian artistes I know that can hold down live performances are 2baba and Flavour.
You can check out Flavour's homecoming concert in Anambra in December. He did love performance with live band for hours. That giy is too good.

Nice. At least, you have some that appeal to you. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

'spartacus' Star Andy Whitfield Dead At 39 / Davido Again--flaunts Naira Bills Days After Removing 10million Naira Cheque Pic / Lol! Iyanya Excuses Semi-nude Dancer At Kukere Concert (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.