Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

How A Got A 500k/month Job In Nigeria Without A Connection. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How A Got A 500k/month Job In Nigeria Without A Connection. (438 Views)

Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed / OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ / How To Legally Print Money In Nigeria Without Being Profiled By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Got A 500k/month Job In Nigeria Without A Connection. by Patrick0345(m): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
I was going through a post recently on Twitter when I came across an article that says over 10.9 million of Nigeria's unemployed hold graduate and post graduate degrees from tertiary institutions.

I wasn't shocked at the numbers because of the number of students that graduate from tertiary institutions every year only to end up at home.

I hadn't read far into the comment section only to see a comment which read "I earn 50k/month as a PhD holder and I still depend on my elder brother who saw me through school".

Hot tears almost ran down my chicks.

I asked myself, what could be the reason for so many graduates being unemployed.

The answer that came to my mind will surprise you.

It's simple, lack of employable skills.

So many graduates lack the basic skills needed to earn an income.

Is it their fault? I hear you ask, I don't think so.

If they were probably taught, they will know how to find a means of sustaining themselves without necessary depending on the government.

So back to how I got a 500k/month job without having a rich uncle, if you thought I was saying the truth, my friend you better wake up from your sleep. �

But wait! Is all hope lost? No, there is hope! with the free flow of information now, one can literally learn almost any skill off the internet.

Nowadays, making money online is quite easy and is not limited to age.

Even 18year olds are legitimately raking in good figures from their smartphones. So many opportunities to earn exist on the internet.

So, If you are interested in learning how to start and succeed as a digitalpreneaur who wants to establish an online business using sales and marketing automation, systems and strategies, simply send a dm through this link. �

https:///oqz8lr

Or Whatsapp 08054681979

I have a free video which explains the process.

Limited slots available.

������� ��������

Re: How A Got A 500k/month Job In Nigeria Without A Connection. by Ay04z(m): 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lol.. Grow up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2022 Batch B Mobilization / Should Nysc Be Scrapped? / Nysc Corpers Serving In Rivers State Needed At Olivet Cloud Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.