Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention (213 Views)

No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike / Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by ThankGodkel: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
The Rivers State Governor, Barr. Nyesom Wike, CON, has officially made his intention known to the public, as regards the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria.

The Governor who made this known via his social media handles on Sunday, said “I will be running for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria”.

Many people commended him for officially making it known.

https://multiblog247.com.ng/2022/03/27/rivers-gov-nyesom-wike-declares-his-presidential-ambition/

Re: I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by Jostoman: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
The Eagle has landed enemy and nairaland Zombies should keep their hatred to themselves because governor WIKE coming in 2023.
Re: I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by Thorhamma(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
This one the joke
Re: I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention by Mynd44: 1:51am On Mar 28, 2022

(1)

Vice President Congratulates, Prays For Asiwaju Tinubu At 70 / Our Darling Daddy Is 70! / BREAKING!!! Appeal Court Declares Umahi As Authentic Governor Of Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.