Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes (11414 Views)

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect / How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by BigBashiru: 3:30am On Mar 28, 2022
Lightorder:
Wwhich destiny? Oga , the fake destiny you are hallucinating about is with the Chinese now, cheaply handed over to them by yourselves. Let me ask , did the white ask you not to have sense ?

Nigeria China cooperation is win win and based on the principles of non interference mutual respect and cooperation and friendship....

While western Europeans in the 1800s advanced racial superiority theories called blacks monkeys (but they are the true monkeys - emmanuel macron and Tony Blair look like monkeys for example)..... the western Europeans till this day continue to advance racial superiority theories. The Chinese do none of that.

The trains in Nigeria today are driven by the Chinese.

If China wants to colonize Nigeria its easy they will use military force.... late Robert mugabe appealed to the Chinese for help... China is in Africa to help. China is also nuclear armed.... our alliance with China and Russia who are nuclear armed states will ensure western europe don't try nonsense in Africa again.

Africa found solace in China and I think its a good thing. Africa has been bullied for too long...

Nb: don't pay attention to entebe airport news... its fake news out of jealousy

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by Lightorder: 3:32am On Mar 28, 2022
BigBashiru:

Nigeria China cooperation is win win and based on the principles of non interference mutual respect and friendship....

While western Europeans in the 1800s advanced racial superiority theories called blacks monkeys (but they are the true monkeys - emmanuel macron and Tony Blair look like monkeys for example)..... the western Europeans till this day continue to advance racial superiority theories. The Chinese do none of that.

The trains in Nigeria today are driven by the Chinese.

If China wants to colonize Nigeria its easy they will use military force....

Africa found solace in China and I think its a good thing. Africa has been bullied for too long...
just listen to yourself . Bring it home. Nigeria like a prodigal son , lavished her resources and now sold out to China . Why are you mentioning West . Una no get sense and won’t admit it but trade blames . Has Saudi cut ties with the West or are you better than them in any area. Na sense una no wan get. Just like irresponsible APC , always looking for who to blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by BigBashiru: 3:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Lightorder:
just listen to yourself

Pls re-read my comment and note the nuclear advantage as I added it.

If you know nothing then just shut ur mouth ...

If an enemy poses a threat to a Russian ally, then Russia can give a nuclear response to that enemy.... this is one of 4 circumstances in which Russia can use nuclear weapons.... Russia and China are allies.... and mist African countries are allies of Russia and China.... that's why the west hate Russia and China so much!

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by Mrbenny001: 3:39am On Mar 28, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
So the British and other Europeans can ban the Russian channel but Afghanistan can't ban whatever they don't want?
Ok, we don hear. Hypocrisy all over the world.

Our blodas in AfghanEastern have learned very well from these Afgan terrorists, they both want everyone to stay home.
You're the real hypocrite... speaking from both side of the mouth....you don't even understand what you're saying
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by Lightorder: 3:40am On Mar 28, 2022
BigBashiru:

Pls re-read my comment and note the nuclear advantage as I added it.

If you know nothing then just shut ur mouth
you listed nothing . I didn’t even know I was quoting aboki. Sorry o
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by Antifraud00: 3:41am On Mar 28, 2022
harmony75:
This people don't respect human rights with their evil religion Islam it must not be exposed to the world.
Ignore people don come
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by BigBashiru: 3:41am On Mar 28, 2022
Lightorder:
just listen to yourself . Bring it home. Nigeria like a prodigal son , lavished her resources and now sold out to China . Why are you mentioning West . Una no get sense and won’t admit it but trade blames . Has Saudi cut ties with the West or are you better than them in any area. Na sense una no wan get. Just like irresponsible APC , always looking for who to blame

Nigeria is not "sold out"... the west tied their loans to enforcement of gay rights in Nigeria and giving up of sovereignty....

China gave loans on better terms....

If not for Chinese loans the development coming to Nigeria will be delayed by at least 50 years...

GOD BLESS THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by Bfly: 4:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Why is BBC worrying about the people like not listening to them will make the people worse.
Bleep BBC.. Bleep the West. They are the reason for all these problems. They don't want to be influenced but want to influence every other country. They have killed so many culture. Liberal shit.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by Sleekfingers: 4:35am On Mar 28, 2022
BigBashiru:

Nigeria is not "sold out"... the west tied their loans to enforcement of gay rights in Nigeria and giving up of sovereignty....

If not for Chinese loans the development coming to Nigeria will be delayed by at least 50 years...

Na now una dey wake up.....I thought most you said, the Chinese are atheist? That nigeria is a xtian and muslim country.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by CoronaVirusPro: 5:08am On Mar 28, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I hope the people will rise up someday and say no to the Taliban's

It’s like wishing that Chinese, Russians and North Korean’s will say No to their government .

They are used to controlled life
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:09am On Mar 28, 2022
babajero:
Why are you arguing with yourself.

You don't have to take a side, I'm not beholding to any side. I'm able to faults on both sides of any issue, not blind and brainwashed like some of you.
The two points made are both factual, that's all that matters and verifiable.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by Oshodipikin: 5:12am On Mar 28, 2022
seunaj:
The West have totally lost it. The world is finally free from the self-acclaimed western policing as its now clear that they are toothless propagandist.

Boko spotted
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by Elbinawi: 5:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Taliban bans Britain’s BBC in Afghanistan

Me:

I am not a friend of the Taliban but the BBC is not Free Press. BBC is a media outlet completely funded by the UK regime.

Moreover, the UK regime just banned RT and all Russian media outlets.

If you condemn this action of the Taliban and you did not condemn the action of the UK regime then you are a hypocrite.

Inference:

The BBC is a propaganda tool of British imperialism, arrogance and neocolonialism. BBC is nothing but a parrot of the British oligarchy.

#ElbinawiTweets

3 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by ovcwality(m): 6:18am On Mar 28, 2022
calcal:

If Afgan is the one stealing our resources in Nigeria then I will go there to enjoy part of my resources.

Who is stealing your resources, usa? china? india? or nigeria politicians? do you give them oil for free or they buy it with money?
what a clown comment
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by techWriter3: 6:18am On Mar 28, 2022
give a Visa to Afgan to appreciate yourself Free from western publicity
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by Realguyman1(m): 6:22am On Mar 28, 2022
calcal:

If Afgan is the one stealing our resources in Nigeria then I will go there to enjoy part of my resources.

Noise.... Who is stealing your resources? Una never serious for this country at all. Election time done come again now and see the way people done dey shout follow Tinubu and Atiku up and down. Despite 16years of PDP misrule and 8years of APC wastage and suffering, na two old politicians from those same parties wey done cast already na una still see l dey package up and down. Despite say e clear for una eyes say Tinubu and Atiku are only after power and nor get any reasonable thing to offer to Nigerians. After una done vote them in finish now to waste una time for another 8years, Then people like una go come later begin dey blame foreign countries for una problem, whereas e clear say na greed and self centeredness dey worry most of una for this country . Una never serious to move forward for this country at all. If una done serious and ready to move forward, e go clear for everybody eye. Keep deceiving urself say na the oyinbo them dey steal una resources.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by Mrbenny001: 6:24am On Mar 28, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

With an IQ of zero, it will be difficult for you to be able to comprehend. Just too complex for you tiny little brain.
Keep it moving.
shut up olodo boy... all you all do is blindly supporting rubbish... Mumu
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by Realguyman1(m): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2022
BigBashiru:

Where is the development you are talking about? Abi u done high this early morning?
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by Scholes007(m): 6:33am On Mar 28, 2022
seunaj:
The West have totally lost it. The world is finally free from the self-acclaimed western policing as its now clear that they are toothless propagandist.
sometimes I wonder why people choose to support repression. This should be a concerning development my friend.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by babajero(m): 6:37am On Mar 28, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

You don't have to take a side, I'm not beholding to any side. I'm able to faults on both sides of any issue, not blind and brainwashed like some of you.
The two points made are both factual, that's all that matters and verifiable.
you are still arguing with yourself again.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2022
Useless BBC!
The inventors of the phrase 'farmer - herder' clashes
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by JohnSP99: 6:42am On Mar 28, 2022
Rubbiish:
If only Abraham had waited on God & not allowed himself to be misled by Sarah, we wouldn't be reading this.
Exactly, but God knows better why he allowed it in the first place
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2022
Whenever I read about these Taliban men,I seriously wonder if they are actually normal humans, or savage beasts in human skin.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Bars BBC TV Programmes by Tvoice: 6:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Dia over sabi too much sef , they will never mind dia business .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ursula Von Der Leyen: We Strongly Condemn Russia's Attack On Ukraine / Nelson Mandela Is Dead? / Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.