Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents (27072 Views)

‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by todugo(m): 8:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Why can't Ipob have a little patience. Buhari regime is almost over. Now is the best time to negotiate or dialogue with Next regime who ever win for the release of Kanu. Instead of hurting your own people and make life difficult for them.
Sunday iboho was also released through dialogue and negotiation. If Biafra come today is this how they are going to govern the people with force and brutality?
I support Biafra but not this way pls.

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by todugo(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2022
todugo:
Why can't Ipob have a little patience. Buhari regime is almost over. Now is the best time to negotiate or dialogue with Next regime who ever win for the release of Kanu. Instead of hurting your own people and make life difficult for them.
Sunday iboho was also released through dialogue and negotiation. If Biafra come today is this how they are going to govern the people with force and brutality?
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Geesaintagape: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Soludo is erring I swear.
Sit at home is affecting the govt not us.
If u like bring heavy combined soldiers, air Force, navy , u can't force biafrans out of their homes
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by coolvitus(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2022
I thought they said this man is a professor

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Nyanmiridunce: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2022
ignis:

Atleast it's creating awareness.
If it's creating awareness, cownu should have been released by now. No, you're being foolish thinking that your sit at home would shake buhari. Infact FG won't mind y'all locking down your states for 1 yr straight. It never mattered, it ain't matter now and it won't matter in the future.

That fool called Ekpa goes about his life in faraway Finland while dishing out orders to fools without brain back home. How could people be so stupid listening to someone thousands of miles away? These people would then claim to be smart when they are the dumbest that ever exists.

3 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Kingsley1000(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Springboot:

Imagine the rubbish you this IPOB miscreant is saying, are we suppose to worship unknown gunmen killing our people? So we shouldn't anger them. Lol.

Be wise brother.Anybody supporting sit at home is not Igbo.
If he's igbo, know that he is an illiterate, lazy and foolish fellow

3 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by malel1: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Geesaintagape:
If u like bring heavy combined soldiers, air Force, navy , u can't force biafrans out of their homes

I dont need fools like u in biafra when its achieved .
Cause u dont know what's right and wrong .

How can u be supporting fools killing the economy on ur state and killing ur people in the name of biafra ? Is that how it will be run when we get it ?

I dont need the type of biafra u guys are showing us now

2 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by showafrica(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2022
months:
Today lock down is in full effect.

Let it be that this man is using his sense.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by freemanq(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2022
Will the governor force people out of their homes ?

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by izubext007: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Who will they obey? IPOB or the Government?
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by tamdun: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Isn't it funny, they want to bring heavy security to anambra to make peace reign but will always complain when government take same step in Lagos
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Angelfrost(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2022
temptnow:
I hope this one is not trying to put Army people everywhere, cos that was the same mistake supreme court governor did that angered Unknown gunmen.

This governors when they see hundreds of Mopol guarding them they Automatically think that's how everyone in the state are moving too.
When unknown gunmen strike and mistakenly kill a civilian, all the family of that person will get from the governor is SORRY and that's it everybody moves on like nothing happened.

All you guys do is poke holes in everything leaders try to do for the benefit of their people...

Tell me... Does it make sense to keep condoning this Ipob sit at home nonsense?!! Where in the world is such allowed by a sitting president or governor?!!
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by heniford2: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2022
April nii no to far
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Angelfrost(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2022
Geesaintagape:

Words of a person who doesn't know the meaning of life...

How can sit at home affect the government sitting on state resources more than the people who strive daily for what to eat?!!!

Some of you have the IQ of toddlers... No wonder idiots like Kanu and Ekpa can manipulate you at will.

2 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by MrSly(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Soludo means business... I wonder how a group of outlaw self acclaimed biafrans, promulgated a policy aimed at destroying their peoples' sources of income, yet a greater number of the people adhere to without stiff resistance.

No be juju be dat

IPOB has suspended sit at home but one toad who does not have origin is there at Finland giving orders to cultists and other people with criminal tendencies and all they do is to kidnap and extort and kill. Spits on them. May God punish in a hard way all murderers and kidnappers, all terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Bishopino: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2022
temptnow:
I hope this one is not trying to put Army people everywhere, cos that was the same mistake supreme court governor did that angered Unknown gunmen.

This governors when they see hundreds of Mopol guarding them they Automatically think that's how everyone in the state are moving too.
When unknown gunmen strike and mistakenly kill a civilian, all the family of that person will get from the governor is SORRY and that's it everybody moves on like nothing happened.
Why would you kill an innocent civilian? What if the person killed was you or a member of your family? How will you feel?

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by greatness77: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2022
Odin13:

Anambra is a business community.. not imo ..

If e over them go involve bakassi.. walahi

For onitsha to be peaceful..
where are those bakasi to protect dem from herdsmen? Onye ana azo ndu osi na onwu ka ya mma, f**k u and herdsmen
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by mauchiz: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2022
I call on the repatriation and arrest of Simon Ekpa, he has destroyed South East,he must be arrested ASAP.

An idiot, a nonentity insulting Soludo, I don't blame him.

#stopsimonekpa

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by GardenOfGod(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2022
MrSly:

IPOB has suspended sit at home but one toad who does not have origin is there at Finland giving orders to cultists and other people with criminal tendencies and all they do is to kidnap and extort and kill. Spits on them. May God punish in a hard way all murderers and kidnappers, all terrorists.
IPOB suspended sit at home...

How laughable!
How was the directive passed?
Who passed it?
Who enforced it?
Is IPOB divided?
How many leaders do IPOB have?
Of what benefits has the sit at home brought to South East?

I demand answers please.

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2022
Good, a governor is the chief security officer of a state, do not let lowlives and scums dictate to you. Nice one Sir Soludo, we are behind you.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by MrSly(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Anything to make Anambra great again is a welcome development, but, don't distract yourself with IPOB stuff because it's no longer a child's play.

Let IPOB be, focus on giving Anambrarians dividends of good governance

Oga shut up if you have nothing to say and don't drag IPOB to your useless sit at home. IPOB has vehemently disowned sit at home order. You people are now obeying one slowpoke who could not even obey IPOB BOT but kept on running a parallel authority to cause havoc. Simon Ekpa is a coward and a toad who hides in far away Finland. He should come to anambra and start giving his orders to his hoodlums.

2 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by GardenOfGod(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Na which law outlawed them or abi na you?
The federal government of Nigeria outlawed them.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by MrSly(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2022
ignis:
what have Soludo done for the release of MNK so far?
Did he put him in jail. That nnamdi kanu of a person is a prisoner of conscience. But no one owes him anything. He carefully chose his path. Then he never consulted anybody before doing so. So no one owes him. His state governor should take the lead.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by 24brains(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2022
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/expect-heavy-security-in-anambra-soon-soludo-tells-residents/
all in the name of revenue generation, people should endangered their lives abi? I think Soludo should thread with caution on IPOB issues.

i see nothing wrong with resting on mondays to observe an historical stuff. i would prefer he co-operate with the wishes of the people than enforce for self gains.

note that i am not in support of violence, insecurity or immoral acts.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by 24brains(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2022
todugo:
just shut up already!!! Tell that to isbah police in the northern region who destroys alcoholic drinks and still expect revenue from the same drinks shared with them. Is that not affecting their economy too and subjecting the people to hardship and pleasure deprivation?
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by MrSly(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:

IPOB suspended sit at home...

How laughable!
How was the directive passed?
Who passed it?
Who enforced it?
Is IPOB divided?
How many leaders do IPOB have?
Of what benefits has the sit at home brought to South East?

I demand answers please.
My mention was clear enough. Read it again if you need to. But if you want to argue your keyboard is available.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by shantti(m): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2022
malel1:
My governor we are behind u.

I dont understand how this people dont know that sit at home is killing the east Economy Illiteracy, is a bad thing

Thank u very much. I dont understand how some people reason. How is the lockdown affecting Buhari?? When Buhari came to the south east, no single ipob had to courage to show their face
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by GardenOfGod(m): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2022
MrSly:

My mention was clear enough. Read it again if you need to. But if you want to argue your keyboard is available.
I rest my curiosity.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Kingsley1000(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2022
mauchiz:
I call on the repatriation and arrest of Simon Ekpa, he has destroyed South East,he must be arrested ASAP.

An idiot, a nonentity insulting Soludo, I don't blame him.

#stopsimonekpa

It's a pity that most anambrarians are illiterates if not they wouldn't have started this useless lock down

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Court grants El-Zakzaky permission to go for treatment in India / Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today / Dino Melaye Chilling In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.