Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents (27074 Views)

‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Kingsley1000(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2022
24brains:
all in the name of revenue generation, people should endangered their lives abi? I think Soludo should thread with caution on IPOB issues.

i see nothing wrong with resting on mondays to observe an historical stuff. i would prefer he co-operate with the wishes of the people than enforce for self gains.

note that i am not in support of violence, insecurity or immoral acts.

Endanger their lives how?
Are you implying that ipob are behind the killings in the south east?

Who is Riffraff Simeon Ekpe who is not even from anambra to counter Soludo?
Is he mad?

2 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Kingsley1000(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2022
MrSly:

Did he put him in jail. That nnamdi kanu of a person is a prisoner of conscience. But no one owes him anything. He carefully chose his path. Then he never consulted anybody before doing so. So no one owes him. His state governor should take the lead.

Anybody supporting this lockdown is an enemy of Anambra.
Even Ebonyi no longer observe lock down, why must it be anambra?
Soludo should start killing those miscreants terrorising our state

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by 24brains(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2022
malel1:

I dont need fools like u in biafra when its achieved .
Cause u dont know what's right and wrong .

How can u be supporting fools killing the economy on ur state and killing ur people in the name of biafra ? Is that how it will be run when we get it ?

I dont need the type of biafra u guys are showing us now
will you keep quiet?!!!! I believe if you were born in OJUKU's era, you will still ask why he led the igbos to war. the principle to being independent is in the use of force to get out from force.

that is, if a force is keeping you in a fixed and stationary place, to get out, you have to exert an opposit force equivalent, to pull out and be free.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2022
24brains:
all in the name of revenue generation, people should endangered their lives abi? I think Soludo should thread with caution on IPOB issues.

i see nothing wrong with resting on mondays to observe an historical stuff. i would prefer he co-operate with the wishes of the people than enforce for self gains.

The wish of the people is to end sit at home, except you mean the wish of Simon ekpa and unknown gunmen

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by naptu2: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2022
24brains:

You are in support of violence, insecurity or immoral acts because you condemned the person that is trying to stop it, but you did not condemn the people that are carrying out the "violence, insecurity or immoral acts".

In fact, look at the way you supported them by trying to deflect attention to something else. This thread is about ending the madness of violence in the South-East. Why don't you create another thread about your hisbah if that is what interests you? Why are you trying to derail this thread?

24brains:
just shut up already!!! Tell that to isbah police in the northern region who destroys alcoholic drinks and still expect revenue from the same drinks shared with them. Is that not affecting their economy too and subjecting the people to hardship and pleasure deprivation?

2 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by 24brains(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Kingsley1000:

Endanger their lives how?
Are you implying that ipob are behind the killings in the south east?

Who is Riffraff Simeon Ekpe who is not even from anambra to counter Soludo?
Is he mad?
IPOB is an indegenous people of biafra network group of the south eastern states, working together to achieve an aim. where is ojuku from and who gave him the right to drag the whole of the east into war with nigeria?

while fighting for freedom, tribalism is swept under the carpet. know this and receive sense.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2022
MrSly:

Oga shut up if you have nothing to say and don't drag IPOB to your useless sit at home. IPOB has vehemently disowned sit at home order. You people are now obeying one slowpoke who could not even obey IPOB BOT but kept on running a parallel authority to cause havoc. Simon Ekpa is a coward and a toad who hides in far away Finland. He should come to anambra and start giving his orders to his hoodlums.

It's seems you have understanding issues?
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Spanki(f): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2022
temptnow:
I hope this one is not trying to put Army people everywhere, cos that was the same mistake supreme court governor did that angered Unknown gunmen.

This governors when they see hundreds of Mopol guarding them they Automatically think that's how everyone in the state are moving too.
When unknown gunmen strike and mistakenly kill a civilian, all the family of that person will get from the governor is SORRY and that's it everybody moves on like nothing happened.

Hmn.. angered unknown gun men... Angered.. is okay. Hmn
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by 24brains(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The wish of the people is to end sit at home, except you mean the wish of Simon ekpa and unknown gunmen
then you are not in biafra land to say the wish of the people is to end sit at home. The wish of the people is to actualize biafra and to avenge those killed brutaly during the ojuku war and python dance by the useless nigeria armed forces.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by ignis: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2022
MrSly:

Did he put him in jail. That nnamdi kanu of a person is a prisoner of conscience. But no one owes him anything. He carefully chose his path. Then he never consulted anybody before doing so. So no one owes him. His state governor should take the lead.

Biafra is one and not divided into states.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by ignis: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Pacesetterz:

What has ikpeazu done for d release of the terrorist. Abia state is MNK state

Gerrout.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by MrSly(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

It's seems I have understanding issues?

Sorry about that I didn't know. Try visiting a psychiatric hospital around you. They may help revive your brain functions.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2022
24brains:
then you are not in biafra land to say the wish of the people is to end sit at home. The wish of the people is to actualize biafra and to avenge those killed brutaly during the ojuku war and python dance by the useless nigeria armed forces.
You are not making sense,it's you that is not in Biafra land, how does killing people by unknown gun men, kidnapping and stealing bring Biafra? Are you sick? People are hungry and complaining bitterly about the Sit at home and Soludo is trying to end it.How does sit at home,stopping people from doing business, and students from going to school, actualise Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by ignis: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Stupid question. So Soludo should go and secure the release of a common criminal who knows he's one and jumped bail thereby putting his sureties in a precarious situation.

Someone that cannot control his loins, no go and bring your sisters and daughters so he'd lay with them since you want be in his bloodline. Efulefu undecided

You are speaking ignorantly... The FG does not have even a single charge against MNK. That is the reason they are yet to prosecuted him.

If MNK comes out, we will sue the FG for abducting and kidnapping him from Kenya
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by MrSly(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2022
ignis:

Biafra is one and not divided into states.

Anybody who enforce Monday sit at home is stupid and does not do it for Biafra. Period!!! Those hoodlums who kill are not pro biafrans. They are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2022
Odin13:

By 7:46

Yoruba man.. make una dey reason well Na
Oga. No be about Yoruba man. My brothers in Onitsha said today's sit at home is very strong. I think soludo should just work with the days he's got.. MNK is so powerful that many are ready to die for his release. The govt also have hijacked it just like endsars, so we don't know who is who again. Sitting at home for a day won't spoil anything. All this economy talks is rubbish.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Springboot: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2022
Kingsley1000:

Be wise brother.Anybody supporting sit at home is not Igbo.
If he's igbo, know that he is an illiterate, lazy and foolish fellow

You're right

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by gadgethead: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2022
Apili:
This man won just endanger people live
If I was in anambra I will respect my self and stay indoors
Make them nor add me plus ➕1 among the dead and minus ➖1 among the living

So Soludo should bury his head in the sand and not address one of the most devastating things to affect southeast's economy?

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2022
temptnow:
I hope this one is not trying to put Army people everywhere, cos that was the same mistake supreme court governor did that angered Unknown gunmen.

This governors when they see hundreds of Mopol guarding them they Automatically think that's how everyone in the state are moving too.
When unknown gunmen strike and mistakenly kill a civilian, all the family of that person will get from the governor is SORRY and that's it everybody moves on like nothing happened.
You mean DSS/Fulani
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by StreetMedia: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2022
temptnow:

Whatever be his plan, he should nt involve the zoo men in uniform. Those men are in for disguise mission. Igbos needs to wise up and know that they are the target of the caliphate.
SAH is nt economically wise but the country is expired.

Fvck 2023!

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by prophetfire: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2022
ignis:
what have Soludo done for the release of MNK so far?
. It's not Soludo's responsibility to see to the release of Nnamdi Kanu. When elders were telling Nnamdi Kanu to thread with caution and strategy, he refused.
He thinks everything is by gragra.

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Kwestionair: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2022
udemzyudex:
Exactly my thought, sitting at home every day Monday doesn't do sh1t to the government,you're only destroying your home, that's why the FG doesn't give a hoot if you spend the whole week at home.

Common sense is not common.

Only a visionless and daft president who is devoid of ideas will think destroying a part of the country mean nothing to the economy.
No wonder like the lifeless thing in aso rock like you on Nairaland, same difference.
Black man so daft, no wonder people are suffering and looking for ways to japa from the poverty in Nigeria because the people you elected reason the same way you do.
Fooooooooooooooool
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by todugo(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2022
24brains:
just shut up already!!! Tell that to isbah police in the northern region who destroys alcoholic drinks and still expect revenue from the same drinks shared with them. Is that not affecting their economy too and subjecting the people to hardship and pleasure deprivation?

So we should now put our own people under the cruel treatment and hardship?
There are smarter ways to get what you want and violence is not one of them. Ojukwu tryed to get it through civil war and did not succeed.

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by malel1: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2022
24brains:
will you keep quiet?!!!! I believe if you were born in OJUKU's era, you will still ask why he led the igbos to war. the principle to being independent is in the use of force to get out from force.

that is, if a force is keeping you in a fixed and stationary place, to get out, you have to exert an opposit force equivalent, to pull out and be free.

Use of force on people u want to liberate ?

It's unfortunate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Sleekfingers: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2022
ignis:
what have Soludo done for the release of MNK so far?

Na soludo say make Nnamdi kanu dey run him mouth anyhow? Soludo don't owe him anything, he should face the music himself

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by udemzyudex(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Kwestionair:

Only a visionless and daft president who is devoid of ideas will think destroying a part of the country mean nothing to the economy.
No wonder like the lifeless thing in aso rock like you on Nairaland, same difference.
Black man so daft, no wonder people are suffering and looking for ways to japa from the poverty in Nigeria because the people you elected reason the same way you do.
Fooooooooooooooool

Only a daft president? Ok since the president is daft does that means the people of South east should also be daft too?

Since the government doesn't give a hoot does that means you all should continue hurting yourself over there?

I'm sorry you and your people that choose to sit at home thinking it will affect the FG are the foooools here.

2 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Sleekfingers: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2022
24brains:

What's the primary job of a governor?

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by 24brains(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are not making sense,it's you that is not in Biafra land, how does killing people by unknown gun men, kidnapping and stealing bring Biafra? Are you sick? People are hungry and complaining bitterly about the Sit at home and Soludo is trying to end it. How does sit at home,stopping people from doing business, and students from going to school, actualise Biafra?
ahhh.... your dumbness is beyond repaire. If you were in UKRAINE, you will still ask "how is arming citizens to fight and defend themselves from russian forces bring about FREEDOM?" "why don't they just surrender and end the sufferings!!! "

while fighting for freedom, sacrifice must be paid. people will die, some will be imprisoned, many will starve and all will suffer temporally. Ask nelson mandela, lucky dube, ghanaians, the germans, the israelites, koreans e.t.c

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by 24brains(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Sleekfingers:

What's the primary job of a governor?
the primary job of any governor is to do the will of the people who put him there to represent them. When talking about Safety of the people, he should not threaten anyone to his doom by forcing them to undertake in risk knowing that their lives is on the line.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by 24brains(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2022
malel1:

Use of force on people u want to liberate ?

It's unfortunate
why is marshal law declared by the government using force on the same people they ought to protect?
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Landmack: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2022
24brains:
ahhh.... your dumbness is beyond repaire. If you were in UKRAINE, you will still ask "how is arming citizens to fight and defend themselves from russian forces bring about FREEDOM?" "why don't they just surrender and end the sufferings!!! "

while fighting for freedom, sacrifice must be paid. people will die, some will be imprisoned, many will starve and all will suffer temporally. Ask nelson mandela, lucky dube, ghanaians, the germans, the israelites, koreans e.t.c

Unknown gunmen spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today / Dino Melaye Chilling In London / Osinbajo At Kayode Fayemi's Governorship Campaign In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.