Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents (27085 Views)

‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Anneka101(f): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2022
grin
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Military0001: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by tfelicityk(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Mr Soludo meant well for the people of Anambra state and to stabilise the Economy of the state. He wants to integrate the dead manufacture industries and other companies in Anambra state back to the state.

3 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Coolgent(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2022
temptnow:
I hope this one is not trying to put Army people everywhere, cos that was the same mistake supreme court governor did that angered Unknown gunmen.

This governors when they see hundreds of Mopol guarding them they Automatically think that's how everyone in the state are moving too.
When unknown gunmen strike and mistakenly kill a civilian, all the family of that person will get from the governor is SORRY and that's it everybody moves on like nothing happened.

You sound like an unknown gun man

14 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2022
Why didn’t you provide security first before making your intentions public.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by CSTRR: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2022
These people are marginalised due to their economic irrelevance.
An economic irrelevance that has seen the bulk of their voting population leave their region.

And voting power is the only thing govt respects.

And yet they want to further make themselves more economically irrelevant to stop marginalisation.

Please make it make sense.

5 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by bluefilm: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2022
The guv'nor is right.

The sit at home exercise is A total nonsense.

Only lazy and irresponsible people will not be able to see the self inflicting damages it is causing to our own people.

Today everybody is complaining of high prices of goods but at the same time you want people to not hustle for their daily sustenance because of what?

That's bullshit_ !!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by rajiedreez: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2022
U dey outside dey throw stones inside. Na coward u be Simon. Come naija say what u want to say to the government face to face

5 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by donnie(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2022
chloride6:
May God guide Soludo..

I wish this will can be achieved without bloodshed.

I'm done praying foolish prayers and hoping for answers.

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Nonexisting: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Odin13:

By 7:46

Yoruba man.. make una dey reason well Na
Tinubu is wasting money on them. They don't have sense, all of them.

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by BarrElChapo(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2022
malel1:
My governor we are behind u.

I dont understand how this people dont know that sit at home is killing the east Economy Illiteracy, is a bad thing

Ojo buru onwe ya

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by BarrElChapo(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2022
months:
Today lock down is in full effect.

Your stupidity is in the level of high places. You're celebrating sitting at home, your counterparts in othdr zones are closing deals on a Monday morning like this.

6 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by ignis: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2022
malel1:

So killing the economy of east will bring out MNK ?

Una no get brain.

Atleast it's creating awareness.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by SOFTSKILL: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2022
Odin13:

By 7:46

Yoruba man.. make una dey reason well Na

Igbo man, I really sympathize with you for all you are going through because of Yoruba people and Tinubu. At times I use to wonder what your emotional state will be if Yoruba people in their usual style continue to achieve only for you to receive psychological torture from it. Mind you Yoruba people and Tinubu will continue to aspire and achieve of which there is nothing you can do about it. Continue to jump from thread to thread on Yoruba and Tinubu matter, the reward you will get is high BP. Once again accept my my sympathy, you can hate Yoruba and Tinubu without developing high BP because there will always be achievements.
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Soludo means business... I wonder how a group of outlaw self acclaimed biafrans, promulgated a policy aimed at destroying their peoples' sources of income, yet a greater number of the people adhere to without stiff resistance.

No be juju be dat
Na which law outlawed them or abi na you?
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Apili: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2022
This man won just endanger people live
If I was in anambra I will respect my self and stay indoors
Make them nor add me plus ➕1 among the dead and minus ➖1 among the living
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by JuanDeDios: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2022
months:
Today lock down is in full effect.
Sad
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Kingsley1000(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2022
I am not apga but I support Soludo on this

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Goodoldays(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2022
ignis:
what have Soludo done for the release of MNK so far?
Is it comprehension that you don’t have or are you intentionally daft?.How can you support that people stay at home every Monday of the week I. This hard times that people barely survive?.

4 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by RICHOLAC(m): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2022
He can only try Sha, does he think people are not wise. Let him do his do, people go also do their own do walai

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Allisgud: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2022
When they say being educated they think it's about speaking fluent English somebody's language,u issue sit at home 4times a month ur month which is collapsing ur economy gradually,how does it affect buhari in aso rock

5 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by maticar: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2022
temptnow:
I hope this one is not trying to put Army people everywhere, cos that was the same mistake supreme court governor did that angered Unknown gunmen.

This governors when they see hundreds of Mopol guarding them they Automatically think that's how everyone in the state are moving too.
When unknown gunmen strike and mistakenly kill a civilian, all the family of that person will get from the governor is SORRY and that's it everybody moves on like nothing happened.
what would you have the governor do

whats the best way for him to tackle the menace of UGM as it were

4 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by BarrElChapo(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2022
ignis:

Stupid question. So Soludo should go and secure the release of a common criminal who knows he's one and jumped bail thereby putting his sureties in a precarious situation.

Someone that cannot control his loins, no go and bring your sisters and daughters so he'd lay with them since you want be in his bloodline. Efulefu undecided

6 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Anything to make Anambra grate again is a welcome development, but, don't distract yourself with IPOB stuff because it's no longer a child's play.

Let IPOB be, focus on giving Anambrarians dividends of good governance

I like this photo. That's going to be my new profile photo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by duro4chang(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2022
We are watching
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Pacesetterz: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2022
temptnow:

Unknown gunmen spotted

4 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Springboot: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2022
temptnow:

Imagine the rubbish you this IPOB miscreant is saying, are we suppose to worship unknown gunmen killing our people? So we shouldn't anger them. Lol.

7 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by jeff1993: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2022
temptnow:

hh
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by kamalbob(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2022
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/expect-heavy-security-in-anambra-soon-soludo-tells-residents/

Things start falling apart abi? Hunger start flushing you out huh? No be u people attacking anybody that criticised the actions of your terrorist brothers? Oya na let's see how you can solve this now. Confused people
Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by Pacesetterz: 8:12am On Mar 28, 2022
ignis:
What has ikpeazu done for d release of the terrorist. Abia state is MNK state

2 Likes

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by emperor863(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2022
Shouldn't our able president and commander in chief be thinking of deploying few Tucanos in the afghaneastern?

We can all see that their terrorist cousins have been routed from the sambisa Forrest.

1 Like

Re: Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents by udemzyudex(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Exactly my thought, sitting at home every day Monday doesn't do sh1t to the government,you're only destroying your home, that's why the FG doesn't give a hoot if you spend the whole week at home.

Common sense is not common.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am / Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey / Wike Commissions Opobo/Nkoro Unity Road, First Link Road In 150 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.