Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi (324 Views)

Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi / Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa / FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi by vonnelixir: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2022
I have stayed in Ebonyi for the past 2 months, I noticed it's virtually peaceful on Mondays and people go about their businesses. Even now, I am in the bank and theirs population here.
Why are other parts of east obeying the sit at home but Ebonyi are the only smarter state that disobeys it completely.
Why can't other states use this same method and grow....
I believe when people start going about their normal activities on Monday, all these unknown gun men will vanish, just as in Ebonyi. Igbos should be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi by Dewayy: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2022
vonnelixir:
I have stayed in Ebonyi for the past 2 months, I noticed it's virtually peaceful on Mondays and people go about their businesses. Even now, I am in the bank and theirs population here.
Why are other parts of east obeying the sit at home but Ebonyi are the only smarter state that disobeys it completely.
Why can't other states use this same method and grow....
I believe when people start going about their normal activities on Monday, all these unknown gun men will vanish, just as in Ebonyi. Igbos should be wise.
try post pictures to back up you claims

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi by vonnelixir: 9:16am On Mar 28, 2022
I can't edit this post, I have reposted it

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi by Chuksyno(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2022
My people no wan die but they wan make heaven. People observing sit at bedroom are afraid of unknown but not out of patriotism. Igboman doesn't joke with his income source.
Re: Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi by Odin13: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2022
Ekpa is from Ebonyi State.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi by Officialgarri: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2022
When you have a proactive Governor and one who truly doesn't share in the Biafra idea, then the sit-at-home will not hold.

For example, in Abakaliki, there's a government built international market. You will risk losing your shop if you refuse to open up for business.

It won't take the Governor of any eastern states anything to establish bodies that will check a shop's pattern of operation. If they notice you don't always open on mondays, then they seize that shop provided it's government built.

Secondly, provide enough security for passageway for commuters to go about their business.

In no time, people will count the sit-at-home as irrelevant and normalcy would return

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi by nzeobi(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Officialgarri:
When you have a proactive Governor and one who truly doesn't share in the Biafra idea, then the sit-at-home will not hold.

For example, in Abakaliki, there's a government built international market. You will risk losing your shop if you refuse to open up for business.

It won't take the Governor of any eastern states anything to establish bodies that will check a shop's pattern of operation. If they notice you don't always open on mondays, then they seize that shop provided it's government built.

Secondly, provide enough security for passageway for commuters to go about their business.

In no time, people will count the sit-at-home as irrelevant and normalcy would return

The governors filling in the heart of the capital doesn't even open on Mondays if you must know, banks also don't open.
No let anyone decieve you
Re: Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi by Officialgarri: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2022
nzeobi:

The governors filling in the heart of the capital doesn't even open on Mondays if you must know, banks also don't open.
No let anyone decieve you
and you are speaking from Lagos.

I will send you pictures every monday if you wish. Don't come here and tell me nonsense
Re: Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi by nzeobi(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2022
Officialgarri:
and you are speaking from Lagos.

I will send you pictures every monday if you wish. Don't come here and tell me nonsense

Me speaking from Lagos ? Are you alright

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi by Officialgarri: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2022
nzeobi:

Me speaking from Lagos ? Are you alright
Start from access bank opposite Vegas down to Gtb to fidelity to zenith, down to Mile 50, Roban till Ugwuachara, everywhere is functioning on a normal.

Don't talk to me from Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi by MadamExcellency: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2022
nzeobi:

Me speaking from Lagos? Are you alright

I don't understand why a none Easterner will be so fixated on Igbos' internal matter if not that such one is an obdurate busybody or bigot

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi by Tommy4576: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2022
Ipob is very confuse

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sit At Home Working In Other Parts Of East But Not In Ebonyi by 1859nii: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Doctor, Chinelo, Killed During Attack On Abuja-kaduna Train / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of Insecurity -deji / Iniubong Umoren : Uduak Akpan Denies Ever Knowing Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.