Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Refuse Blood Transfusion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Refuse Blood Transfusion? (194 Views)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses Refuse Blood Transfusion? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2022
I lost my aunt who was evangelical in June last year after Contracting Covid-19 and refusing the vaccine. After her death, I had this conversation with my Christian workmates who has been loudly opposing the Jehovah's witnesses on blood transfusion and he acted dumb. How he strongly opposes the Jehovah's witnesses on blood transfusion using science-based data. However his pastors are anti-vaccination. How they reject the science of the vaccine on the basis of their faith and strongly oppose the Jehovah's witnesses for doing so on blood transfusion.

I find this very hard to accept the hypocrisy in this.

Secondly, how they reject the science behind circumcision and embrace it when it is convenient, I am gutted.
As an ex-Sango worshipper, I see the laxity on spiritual sanctification and practice of homosexuality in the church, and in Mosques too and, I am embarrassed by the sanctimonious display of criticism from those who cannot criticise their own spiritual leaders but point their gangrene fingers at others.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Refuse Blood Transfusion? by Flexherbal(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Refuse Blood Transfusion? by paxonel(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2022
More are still dying and more will continue to die as a result of these type of spiritual ignorance

(1) (Reply)

Is It Biblical That Male Should Not Cover Their Head In Church? / Prayers For Self / God's Timing: A Superior way to view Delays, Setbacks & Obstacles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.