Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises (14962 Views)

Why Prices Of Bread Are High – Bakers / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians / Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by Bizibi(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cantonese:

Once again Wheat prices have been driven up. Y international events. Locally, our policies make it harder.
bread prices has been going up even before the Russia-ukraine conflict. This excuses won't fly at all.....

In Abuja it started increasing From 350 to 400 to 450 to 500 and now 600 naira for a loaf of bread. All was before Ukraine conflict.
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by buckeyemedia: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:
0k... Unfortunately, the government is on autopilot at the moment. No one cares except foe election 2023.
Lazy Child Which Government, State or Local Government?
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by buckeyemedia: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bizibi:
bread prices has been going up even before the Russia-ukraine conflict. This excuses won't fly at all.....

In Abuja it started increasing From 350 to 400 to 450 to 500 and now 600 naira for a loaf of bread. All was before Ukraine conflict.
Go back to the farm & be innovative if you want cheap loaf, no bread for Lazy Man.

What happened to the cassava bread created by Adeshina under Jonathan?
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by Bizibi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Go to the farm & be innovative if you want cheap loaf, no bread for Lazy Man.
*sigh* if you can't see it is the government policies everyone has been shouting about for 7 years then you must be blind. Well buharists always think with their feets, always!!! What a pity.
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by Emdebby2: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
It's no longer news. Everything has gone up in the country. We will continue to survive.
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by Dagreat96(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
This Apc regime are totally wicked.....
#Endpoverty
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by Munzy14(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:
0k... Unfortunately, the government is on autopilot at the moment. No one cares except foe election 2023.
Lmao...no lies.
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by texas1990(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Omooba77:

More suffering if APC wins, they will be emboldened to inflict more pains and hardships on Nigeria......
and if the other useless party win nko what will they bring? until u stop believing in any political party before we can move forward, both apc and pdp are a failure in this country ok
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by Ayho: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
They're always the first to complain anytime the opportunity arises.
Abeg bread is not the only food in Nigeria.
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by Enyari: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
silibaba:

I don dey practice how to use fufu and soup drink tea already.

I cannot come and kill myself because of this kontree.

Ah your own is good na. You are able to add tea when there is soup.

Thanks to the few plantain trees my mom has we can boil plantain to eat with oil sauce.
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by silibaba: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Enyari:

Ah your own is good na. You are able to add tea when there is soup.

Thanks to the few plantain trees my mom has we can boil plantain to eat with oil sauce.

The swallow is there to represent the bread.
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by Nmezor(f): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmm, bad news everywhere
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by GardenOfGod(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Lazy Child Which Government, State or Local Government?
Which one do you think will not participate in 2023 elections?

Whose lazy now? grin
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by Godwin373: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2022
thank GOD i dnt even like that stuff the call bread undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by Omooba77: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2022
texas1990:

and if the other useless party win nko what will they bring? until u stop believing in any political party before we can move forward, both apc and pdp are a failure in this country ok

You can rate your life and choose your party sir......
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by Omooba77: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Go back to the farm & be innovative if you want cheap loaf, no bread for Lazy Man.

What happened to the cassava bread created by Adeshina under Jonathan?

Can bandits and kidnappers allowed.......
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by KennyFernandez: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rush us now to get your kerrygold and Mellait milk, Margarine, baking powder, yeast, preservatives and other baking ingredients in wholesale and retail before the price increases.

0. 8. 0. 3. 9. 6. 5. 8. 9. 5. 3.
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/bread-prices-may-go-up-bakers-blame-forex-energy-crises/

Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by Scamburster(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Yeah I know, it doesn't fit your meth cannibal narrative shallow zero IQ brain.
Go and find someone to kill and eat, GTFOH.
Kid.
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:25am On Jun 18, 2022
It is well with us. We will survive!
Re: Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises by Scamburster(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Yeah I know, it doesn't fit your meth cannibal narrative shallow zero IQ brain.
Go and find someone to kill and eat, GTFOH.
Jobless mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Avoid The Smell Of Crayfish / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.