Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) (24567 Views)

Oscars 2024: Full List Of Winners / Academy Awards (Oscars) 2021- Full list of winners / AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Painintheass221: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:

The Emmys and Golden Globe, not Oscars

Thanks for explaining. I understand now.
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gamesmart:

Anything about homosexuality will always be pushed and promoted by Hollywood!
That was the only thing you saw in the movie and not the message? The man had internalized homophobia and bullied that little kid because of it. People like you are why stories like that will continue to be told
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Painintheass221: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=SlyCharlie post=111439200]
the academy awards (Oscars) are given for movies and feature films and documentaries, not tv series.
squid game is a series.
the primetime Emmy awards(Emmys) is where the likes of squid game can be recognized, not here at the Oscars.

Thanks for explaining. I understand now

1 Like

Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Gamesmart: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:

Yuck. I'm crossing it off my watchlist

Yep! Cross the filth out.

https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2022/01/the-power-of-the-dog-queer-problem/621316/

It is all part of the grand plans of these lunatic Liberals to make homosexuality constant and normal in our kids' lives.

They want to make it unavoidable for anyone who wants to be in the mainstream.
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Gamesmart: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

That was the only thing you saw in the movie and not the message? The man had internalized homophobia and bullied that little kid because of it. People like you are why stories like that will continue to be told

I don't watch your filth brainwashing stories, so I did not even see the movie.

The mere fact film reviewers mentioned his struggling homosexuality, it was not an option for me to watch.

I don't brokeback and I have no interest in understanding its messages!
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by goodheart01: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
DropsMic:
Will Smith ruined everything tho... That his single act reinforced the stereotype that black men are a bunch of uncivilized, combative folks who should be feared..

Na now I know why their police men no dey ever hesitate to shoot.

Stop making it about race. Chris talks too much and using Smith’s wife medical condition to crack a useless joke was uncalled for. If any man insults or mocks my wife, I will dazzle him a good punch and not a slap
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by goodheart01: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dalil8:
We don't give a fvck about the Oscar's. This is Nairaland. Not "USALAND" or "Dollarland"

Common get out!! Bloody hypocrite. Why not dump the internet too because it was originated by the USA
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by goodheart01: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
bluefilm:
Is that why that Will SIMP had to slap the other comedian Rock?

I am just wondering what the hell Chris Rock said that actually got the SIMP for riled up.
That’s why they tell people like u to stop watching bluefilm and use your phone for better things una no go gree. Smith’s wife has been down for a while now with a medical condition that made her lose her hair and everyone in the US entertainment industry knows this. Yet Chris had to use her condition to crack expensive jokes which didn’t go well for her husband, so he had to reset Chris head with a hot slap.

In my opinion Chris talks too much and u don’t insult a man’s sick wife on live international TV calling it a joke
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Johel(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
isaiah4life:

How person wey no sabi English language go understand am. This one no be A. B. C. D. Oga na sci-fi movie. You need brain to catch up. cheesy

Comrade na joke oo before you WILL BIANCA me.

I will not come for you the way you did since you actually got no brain atall...but be aware that ignorance is a disease...Atimes, one needs to watch a movie more than once to achieve proper understanding ,you don't know how I saw the movie, if it's half way,bit by bit or I watched it at one sitting...one can know all the English yet fail to understand somethings in a movie..Understanding a movie got nothing to do with English, movies is about understanding the story and all there is, not some English class ok ..Let me just end it here cos your ignorance stinks...

Cheers.
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by jeromeekugbere(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Op why naw grin grin grin

BEST ACTOR

Javier Bardem (Being the Ricardos)
Benedict Cumberbatch (The Power of the Dog)
Andrew Garfield (tick, tick … BOOM!)
[b][b]Will Smith (King Richard) – WINNER! (Bianca Ojukwu's cousin)[/b][/b]
Denzel Washington (The Tragedy of Macbeth)

[
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by greencard: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The gal was gay. And they did not hide it is all I'm saying
oh okay.. Didn't see it from that angle
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by isaiah4life(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Adios! tongue

Johel:

I will not come for you the way you did since you actually got no brain atall...but be aware that ignorance is a disease...Atimes, one needs to watch a movie more than once to achieve proper understanding ,you don't know how I saw the movie, if it's half way,bit by bit or I watched it at one sitting...one can know all the English yet fail to understand somethings in a movie..Understanding a movie got nothing to do with English, movies is about understanding the story and all there is, not some English class ok ..Let me just end it here cos your ignorance stinks...

Cheers.
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by bluefilm: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
goodheart01:

That’s why they tell people like u to stop watching bluefilm and use your phone for better things una no go gree. Smith’s wife has been down for a while now with a medical condition that made her lose her hair and everyone in the US entertainment industry knows this. Yet Chris had to use her condition to crack expensive jokes which didn’t go well for her husband, so he had to reset Chris head with a hot slap.

In my opinion Chris talks too much and u don’t insult a man’s sick wife on live international TV calling it a joke

If you cannot take a joke, then you don't have to be so dramatic about it.

Are you aware that the Will SIMP of an idiot was laughing at that same G. I. Jane joke until his entanglement bitch of Wife took offense.

Then the Idiot remembered he had to act up like a good SIMP that he is.

If the Host of that show were to be Mark Henry or Mike Tyson, you want to tell me that the SIMP would have stepped forward to act in that way he did by physically putting his hands on the host just to show the entire world that he is 'protecting' his cheating entanglement?

Well sha, I don't blame you for having your opinions.

It's probably because you are a SIMP too.
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Johel(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
isaiah4life:
Adios! tongue

Whatever undecided
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gamesmart:

I don't watch your filth brainwashing stories, so I did not even see the movie.

The mere fact film reviewers mentioned his struggling homosexuality, it was not an option for me to watch.

I don't brokeback and I have no interest in understanding its messages!
Like I said ,folks like you are the reasons why they are made,to normalize
Queerness
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Olam09(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:

BEST ACTOR

Will Smith (King Richard) – WINNER! (Bianca Ojukwu's cousin)

You no get joy OP
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Gamesmart: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Like I said ,folks like you are the reasons why they are made,to normalize
Queerness

And folks like me will fight the wokeness.
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by DropsMic(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
goodheart01:

Stop making it about race. Chris talks too much and using Smith’s wife medical condition to crack a useless joke was uncalled for. If any man insults or mocks my wife, I will dazzle him a good punch and not a slap

And that's what makes you a typical all emotions black man bro..

That's the problem we have in this part of the world we've so normalize violence that those who always choose the gentleman way of settling a problem is termed weak.

I mean look around your continent baba. Infact no need looking around, just look at what's happening im your country... 21st century we still dey experience communal Bleeping clashes.. 21st century politicians still dey send thugs amd police to go kill innocent protesters... 21st fucking century and youths still dey kill thema8for school all im the name of cultism... Tf.. Ordinary emotions our people no fit control, no wonder our region na the shithole of the world
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Balerion: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
izombie:
is it just me or what? I don't like the movie dune. Didn't really make sense to me. Not much action. And it ended abruptly.
It's the one with zendaya right? Just making sure I watched the right dune.
if you were really following the movie you'll know that the ending was perfect and the ending left the viewers curious. About the action, i think you are used to action films.
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by shimolv: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
IT'S SLAPPING SEASON: IS WILL SMITH'S SLAP TO CHRIS ROCK JUSTIFIABLE?
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by shimolv: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by armadeo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
If it wasn't scripted then will Smith is a dunce.

He shot himself in the foot.

I hope his career survives this act.

That jada would be the end of him.i wonder what will happen when she finally says I want a divorce.

" ye 2.0"
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gamesmart:

And folks like me will fight the wokeness.
And folks like you will loose
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Gamesmart: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

And folks like you will loose

No, mister.

Folks like you are fighting nature and human mind settings together. You are running up a mountain. It is a battle you are bound to lose.

You will work very hard year after year and still lose, after exhaustion.

The backlash has already began in the West. You now think you will win in Africa? grin grin grin

Your victory day will only come just about 30 years after the first church is built in Mecca. grin
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by enemmo(f): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:

I don't know why people say Dune is very dry. I found the movie very riveting. I couldn't take my eyes off. The storyline, visuals, sound effects and promise of more to come made this movie one of my favourites of 2021.

Let me try again
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Gamesmart:

No, mister.

Folks like you are fighting nature and human mind settings together. You are running up a mountain. It is a battle you are bound to lose.

You will work very hard year after year and still lose, after exhaustion.

The backlash has already began in the West. You now think you will win in Africa? grin grin grin

Your victory day will only come just about 30 years after the first church is built in Mecca. grin
Nah...... Our victory is on the horizons
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Gamesmart: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Nah...... Our victory is on the horizons

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If that is how you plan to delude yourself, ride on. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your "victory" is being reversed in the US, Poland, Hungary and co.

More to come.

No victory in Nigeria for sure. Our own greatly useless ex-President, Jonnadaft, signed the bill. The only sensible thing he did during his regime.

If you dare, go and campaign in Nigeria and see the walls of Kirikiri.
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If that is how you plan to delude yourself, ride on. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your "victory" is being reversed in the US, Poland, Hungary and co.

More to come.

No victory in Nigeria for sure. Our own greatly useless ex-President, Jonnadaft, signed the bill. The only sensible thing he did during his regime.

If you dare, go and campaign in Nigeria and see the walls of Kirikiri.
You will be surprised
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Gamesmart: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You will be surprised

It is sad you don't know your Western cohorts threw you people under the bus with their movement.

They have fccked up because of their effeminate pansy brains; and it is those of you outside the West that will pay for it.
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

It is sad you don't know your Western cohorts threw you people under the bus with their movement.

They have fccked up because of their effeminate pansy brains; and it is those of you outside the West that will pay for it.
When they say homophobia stems from misogyny,y'all won't agree.....just look at that comment. Have a great day
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Gamesmart: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Flamemignon1:

When they say homophobia stems from misogyny,y'all won't agree.....just look at that comment. Have a great day

What a reeetarded saying.

Where did that dumb saying originate from? From a poof's destroyed ass-crack in their desperation to build coalition of support?

Just the way they rode on the back of racism to justify their deviancy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Korean Words You'll Always Hear In A Kdrama / Price Hike: Dstv Shuns Court Injunction, Retains New Rates / Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.