Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) (25010 Views)

Academy Awards (Oscars) 2021- Full list of winners / AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners / AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

What a reeetarded saying.

Where did that dumb saying originate from? From a poof's destroyed ass-crack in their desperation to build coalition of support?

Just the way they rode on the back of racism to justify their deviancy?
Your version of life is drenched in white supremacy so I'm not surprised
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Gamesmart: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Your version of life is drenched in white supremacy so I'm not surprised

You can't make an iota of sense! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your cohorts have thrown you under the bus.

With their behaviours, demands, harassment and bullying in the West, people outside the West now know where things are heading and how the future will look, so they will never accept and tolerate you in your infancy.

The deviancy will be suppressed!
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

You can't make an iota of sense! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your cohorts have thrown you under the bus.

With their behaviours, demands, harassment and bullying in the West, people outside the West now know where things are heading and how the future will look, so they will never accept and tolerate you in your infancy.

The deviancy will be suppressed!
The future is queer. Deal with it
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Gamesmart: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Your future is delusionary, miserable and not gonna be recognised. grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.gmmh.nhs.uk/news/why-is-the-lgbtq-community-disproportionately-affected-by-mental-health-problems-and-suicide-4240/
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Gamesmart: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ishilove:

Yuck. I'm crossing it off my watchlist

Flamemignon1:

More of the attempt to promote this filth by Western entertainment industry.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/mar/30/its-a-sin-leads-the-way-in-2022-tv-bafta-nominations

Make anything homosexual-based = get nominated for major awards to help promote the deviancy.

No wonder their number of viewers are declining despite population increasing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9513717/Oscars-viewing-figures-hit-time-low-9-85million-viewers.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9463841/BAFTA-2021-Film-Awards-viewing-figures-PLUMMET-13-year-low.html

We need to ban these movies in Africa.
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

More of the attempt to promote this filth by Western entertainment industry.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/mar/30/its-a-sin-leads-the-way-in-2022-tv-bafta-nominations

Make anything homosexual-based = get nominated for major awards to help promote the deviancy.

No wonder their number of viewers are declining despite population increasing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9513717/Oscars-viewing-figures-hit-time-low-9-85million-viewers.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9463841/BAFTA-2021-Film-Awards-viewing-figures-PLUMMET-13-year-low.html

We need to ban these movies in Africa.
Doesn't matter what you say, we rock. Moreover, you are not in a place of power so you can't do shit
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Gamesmart: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Doesn't matter what you say, we rock. Moreover, you are not in a place of power so you can't do shit

I am in Nigeria. I am in a place of power because it will not come here.

People use tires here.
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

People use tires here.
Dude, let's revisit this in 5-10 years
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Gamesmart: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude, let's revisit this in 5-10 years

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin

Make that 50 years at your most deluded optimistic disposition. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The same country where women's rights bills are discarded en-mass in 2022 is where you are hoping for poof rights to be installed in 5 to 10 years? grin grin grin grin grin

You are madly deluded. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by sanpipita(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

People use tires here.

Why not use your place of power to give Nigeria things like stable electricity and better economy, for all things you want to use your so called power for it's just to place tire on someone just to satisfy your homophobia

I just hope you understand how dangerous this type of jungle justice is, it could be someone you know or even yourself being brand gay and suddenly tires are all over your head, hate usually blinds lots of you.

Btw news flash we have homosexuals in Nigeria, they exist and chance you meet them everyday

1 Like

Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Gamesmart: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
sanpipita:

Why not use your place of power to give Nigeria things like stable electricity and better economy, for all things you want to use your so called power for it's just to place tire on someone just to satisfy your homophobia

This the typical nonsense constricting argument of "you only, or can only, focus on one issue".

Nonsense!

It is stuuupid, don't use it.

sanpipita:

I just hope you understand how dangerous this type of jungle justice is, it could be someone you know or even yourself being brand gay and suddenly tires are all over your head, hate usually blinds lots of you.

I understand how dangerous it is. That is why I highlighted it to dampen his deluded enthusiasm.

Nigeria is not a place for such brazen hope of forcing something the masses don't want on them because some Westerners are prodding you to "Go gays! Twirl for them while protesting, girl. You are fabulous".

We have enough half-animals, reeetards and Allahu Akbars on the streets whose only language in their emotion of deep hate and anger is "Kill". Nigeria is not Denmark!

sanpipita:

Btw news flash we have homosexuals in Nigeria, they exist and chance you meet them everyday

It is not news flash. It is stale news I am away of.

As long as they keep it to themselves and don't try to put it in my life or society, we good!

Start prancing your effeminate poof ass on my streets, dancing like a weirdo and saying it is "Pride March"; HoustonOgbomoso, we have a problem.
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin

Make that 50 years at your most deluded optimistic disposition. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The same country where women's rights bills are discarded en-mass in 2022 is where you are hoping for poof rights to be installed in 5 to 10 years? grin grin grin grin grin

You are madly deluded. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ok man,wait and see
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Gamesmart: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Ok man,wait and see

No point waiting.

You will be long dead and gone before there is even a smell of hope of such in Nigeria.

Accept what is.
Re: Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) by Bruuce: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
That slap was the most exciting thing to happen at the Oscars in 20 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi Wins Health Advocacy Challenge / GOTV Or STARTIMES, Which Is Better? / Simi Features In A Yoruba Movie "Mokaliki". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.