Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? (25802 Views)

Chioma Instructed Davido To Hurt Sophia Because She Hates Her- Lady Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Achico: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eating rice without MEAT
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Zealag(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
When you finally japa and got to the embassy only to be deported back to Naija�
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Candycrushy(f): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
2 and 10 shouldn't be compared to the others pls
Life no get duplicate
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Sweetnesstwins: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by MrCuteAndLoaded: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Definitely 6 9 and 10. Owo ni koko o
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Evidenx(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Definitely number 2.

I lost my sister in 2019,till now I have not recovered.
cry cry cry
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by phemmyfour: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:
Which of These 10 Things Hurt You or Will Hurt You the Most?

1. Your football team losing a crucial match

2.  Losing someone, a relative or friend, you love and bonded with the most

3. Being heartbroken via cheating of someone you trusted with 100% of your heart and could vouch for

4. Being dumped by the woman/man you love the most

5. Being body-shamed by your greatest insecurity

6. Being broke-shamed or oppressed by people when you have nothing

7. Being rejected by a woman, man, or a company you applied for a job you're 100% qualified and have put all your hopes in as your final bus stop after years of struggles finding a job or a spouse, yet you got declined/rejected and called incompetent or "not-up-to-my-taste"

8. Being bullied or disrespected by people who are supposed to respect you or people below you in life or in an organisation

9. Discovering you have an incurable illness and doctors are saying things you don't want to hear

10. Being financially helpless that you couldn't pay for a hospital bill and it caused the death of your loved one because the hospital refused to admit him/her

Bonus: 11. You intentionally or accidentally killed someone innocent

You know, life is unpredictable, so anything can happen even though we pray for the best.

Which of the above hurts you the most or will hurt you the most if it happens?

If it's not on the list, type it.

losing money to MMM and betkings
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by geelite(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
2016got to 400l and i dropped out because of the demise of my dad and cry cry nobody to sponsor me anymore. still making me feels bad till today. some ladies has been refusing to date me all because i don't have certificate cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by geelite(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
2016....got to 400l and i dropped out because of the demise of my dad and cry cry nobody to sponsor me anymore. still making me feels bad till today. some ladies has been refusing to date me all because i don't have certificate cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by abeliver: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
una really dey disrespect Bet9ja...
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Fidinno(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
2, 6 & 10
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
2, 10, 11
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by MIRACULOUS123(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
And I pray I don't have any experience about this...

This is too much for me to bear...

Imagine,I can't even bear to experience one
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by OdefaGirl(f): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Loosing someone is hurtful but loosing them because you couldn't do anything to save them....hurts more. From time to time, you keep wishing you had saved them.
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Daddy46: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

3. Being heartbroken via cheating of someone you trusted with 100% of your heart and could vouch for

7. Being rejected by a woman, man, or a company you applied for a job you're 100% qualified and have put all your hopes in as your final bus stop after years of struggles finding a job or a spouse, yet you got declined/rejected and called incompetent or "not-up-to-my-taste"

8. Being bullied or disrespected by people who are supposed to respect you or people below you in life or in an organisation

9. Discovering you have an incurable illness and doctors are saying things you don't want to hear

10. Being financially helpless that you couldn't pay for a hospital bill and it caused the death of your loved one because the hospital refused to admit him/her

You know, life is unpredictable, so anything can happen even though we pray for the best.

no 2 I still cry when I remember you
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Ekzoba(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Number 2
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by starlingbawa(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by MadamOk(f): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
all of them hurt and pain

number 2 is hurtful but you see that number 4 sha na the most hurtful and painful thing ever embarassed embarassed embarassed

may i not go through that number 4 in life again embarassed embarassed
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by squarelead(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Be optimistic.
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by miracle98(f): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
10.Being financially helpless that I couldn't pay my hospital bill.
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Yungspitta: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

It's number 10 for me bro.
Most times, I feel useless when I'm not making money.

Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by doshiyad1: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

All except 1,4 and 5 for me.
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by jeromeekugbere(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na no.6 bad pass
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Victerica(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Any of the above can hurt me...

But I have build my mind to a point where nothing hurts me!

Kapish
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by bluefilm: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

None of the above will hurt me that much.

The only thing that can hurt me is my 39 Million Naira ticket on Bet9JA being cut by one 1.09 odd game when all the remaining games on the ticket have already entered.
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Olam09(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

1 and 3
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by DominionGreat: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

Nonsense post... How can you just sit and imagine all of these happening to someone?

Why can't you think of good things happening?

Bringers of badnews

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by iLegendd(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
DominionGreat:

Nonsense post... How can you just sit and imagine all of these happening to someone?

Why can't you think of good things happening?

Bringers of badnews

For you to brace up ahead of time. One of the above will surely happen to everyone in the future — fear not.
Re: Which Of These 10 Things Hurt You Or Will Hurt You The Most? by Polynek(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
No 2
Loosing a love one is very painful bcox u can't see dem again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brain Teaser: Can You Solve These Riddles? / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can / Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.